Save the Adventurers Club

SoccerMickey

The crop pants are what the door people to the library were supposed to wear. The vest I had never seen before.
Property Control had a ton of 8-trax bartender shirts and pants available about a month ago as well as tuxedo shirts that I believe were worn by Adventurers Club bartenders.
We could probably start a whole new thread on this but if everyone here was allowed first dibs on taking ONE prop or artifact for your own personal collection out of the Adventurers Club, what would it be?
Mine would be the T-rex skull with the skeleton in his mouth.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The crop pants are what the door people to the library were supposed to wear. The vest I had never seen before.
Property Control had a ton of 8-trax bartender shirts and pants available about a month ago as well as tuxedo shirts that I believe were worn by Adventurers Club bartenders.
We could probably start a whole new thread on this but if everyone here was allowed first dibs on taking ONE prop or artifact for your own personal collection out of the Adventurers Club, what would it be?
I want the god with a rod for my living room.

sakraft1

Does the Colonel count as a prop?!?!?! He must if Beezle does. Its so hard to choose just one...

Hilariously enough I bought a tiki mask in Home Goods that was made in Indonesia when I would rather have had an Indonesian Topeng mask made anywhere (thats what a lot of the masks in the mask room are/were).

Lee

Adventurer

The Samurai wearing a diving helmet:

Attachments

• 2908447667_433004af32_b.jpg
    2908447667_433004af32_b.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 83

Rob562

funny, in all my nights there, i only saw it sink once

Is Fingers' piano available???

The ship usually only sank during the Balderdash Cup.

Every once in a while I'd see it thrown in during the big finale of the Hoopla, when the tech decided to use every sound and physical effect in the room.

-Rob

nibblesandbits

:(

Hearing all this...a little piece of me has died again...it was such a great place...I wish the suits at Disney could have seen that and kept it in Orlando.

:(

Hearing all this...a little piece of me has died again...it was such a great place...I wish the suits at Disney could have seen that and kept it in Orlando.
Well said... 14 years ago, the AC helped me thru the worst of times. Word is most of the stuff is headed to Hong Kong and wonder how it will be received there. Is Asian culture and humor going to accomodate the AC???

71jason

Well said... 14 years ago, the AC helped me thru the worst of times. Word is most of the stuff is headed to Hong Kong and wonder how it will be received there. Is Asian culture and humor going to accomodate the AC???

The stuff is going, and the name, but not necessarily the concept. Early reports of Mystic Manor make it sound like a lot of the artifacts will be used in various rooms of that ride. There will also be a restaurant called the Adventurers Club, but according to Jim Krokis at Congloosh, no details on it have leaked yet other than the name. I'm guessing it may get the Yakoose and maybe Babs to randomly entertain guests while they eat, but I doubt it will be the same concept overall.

Disneybird

We have a trip planned for the first of January, and when I told my oldest daughter that the Adventurer's Club had closed along with everything else in PI, she was surprised. I told her I didn't know exactly why but there was alot of reason for extra security having to be there not long before closing. My son-in-law actually made a joke of it referring to Pinocchio by saying, "Well, didn't everyone become a J---a-- on PI". :lol:

Seriously though, I wish it was still there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom