Save the Adventurers Club

CaptainMichael

So last night, some of the upholstered chairs from the Salon were just left on the back patio area...in the rain. Disney fail.

A little mouse tells me a lot of the stuff remains on the walls, although the big pieces are gone. The flags are still flying, as well. Demolition may yet be a slow process.

You should have grabbed them for your house!;)

trr1

So last night, some of the upholstered chairs from the Salon were just left on the back patio area...in the rain. Disney fail.

A little mouse tells me a lot of the stuff remains on the walls, although the big pieces are gone. The flags are still flying, as well. Demolition may yet be a slow process.

im surprised nobody rescued them:eek:

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Apparently this little (or rather huge) gem made it's way to Cast Connection.

PIMural2.jpg

The infamous Right Guard was kind enough to send me this photo of the mural that once graced the wall of the PI Live Bar. I was glad to see this, because I always though they just painted over it. But no, apparently there it was in two or three pieces. Just though some folks may like to see this often overlooked (or seen through beer goggles) work.

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!

a2grafix

Apparently this little (or rather huge) gem made it's way to Cast Connection.

Ah, the good old days when I first visited Pleasure Island, first as a not-quite-21-year-old and then 3 years later. The Westside Stage was awesome, as were the nightly New Year's Eve parties.

Seventeen years would then come between trips for me as life and work and service took over. But when I finally made it back, it was like The Pretender's song -- "My City Was Gone" -- Pleasure Island as I once knew it was gone, but the AC and Comedy Warehouse were still kicking it. I was back home, for at least two more times.

This December I am not so sure what I will do from 10p-2a on WDW property.

PhotoDave219

I think that Management might have noticed a legion of people with cordless, reversable power drills.

On the other hand.... I'd have done it. :shrug:

Captain Hank

If anyone is at MNSSHP tomorrow night and sees a fellow adventurer wearing a pith helmet and pair of binoculars, feel free to say "Kungaloosh!" :wave:

tix2grrr

FYI, I take a peak in the back door facing the lake from time to time and did yesterday. The main room(bar area) remains intact as it should be. Nothing has been removed from what I could see (ie statue, bar stools, The Colonel, medals below). As far as mask room and library, I dunno.

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Kungaloosh Adventurers,

With the most spirited season of them all upon us, I though I would bestow upon you my latest discovery, the Halloween Party Guide Map for 2010. Enjoy, and Happy Halloween!

ACMNSSHPGuideMap.jpg

KUNGALOOSH!

_Scar

Kungaloosh Adventurers,

With the most spirited season of them all upon us, I though I would bestow upon you my latest discovery, the Halloween Party Guide Map for 2010. Enjoy, and Happy Halloween!

ACMNSSHPGuideMap.jpg

KUNGALOOSH!

Looks Photoshopped. :shrug:

chaggy102

Kungaloosh Adventurers,

ACMNSSHPGuideMap.jpg

KUNGALOOSH!

Ah what a great find..still hope yet....*tongue in check follows* as always great job on these...love seeing them.

Disney_Freak429

Since we bumped this for that awesome new map I thought I would add that via Facebook it was announced there will be a ConGaloosh again next yr. Now even though there won't be an event inside the club I am sure all involved will cook up all kinds of fun adventurers for us so keep an eye on the Facebook group & save the dates in early Oct. so you can come. I know I will be there for sure

CaptainMichael

Since we bumped this for that awesome new map I thought I would add that via Facebook it was announced there will be a ConGaloosh again next yr. Now even though there won't be an event inside the club I am sure all involved will cook up all kinds of fun adventurers for us so keep an eye on the Facebook group & save the dates in early Oct. so you can come. I know I will be there for sure

I think it's a possibility to have Adventurers Club shows with the characters in convention space around property. It definitely won't be the same, but it will still be fun....I just hope I'm on break that weekend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom