Save the Adventurers Club

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
In short, he "misses the Adventurers Club also" and there are plenty of things to do around Walt Disney World and DTD at night (he listed them). I told him nothing compared to the AC and please reconsider your decision.
That's so much BS! Plenty of things to do at night? I'd love to see an official list of things we are supposed to tell guests. A guest walks up to me and says I want to dance and drink. You can go to Atlantic Dance. When they find out AD is far from popular, now they have nowhere.

If you want night time entertainment(ie dancing) there is nothing to do. period. You know what I tell people? Go to universal. At least they WANT your money since apparently Disney does not.

Such BS...ugh!

hrcollectibles

It was a themed improv show that developed a pretty fanatical following.

That's pretty much the basic premise. You can youtube some videos of it or you can wait for the numerous post that will follow this one.

It's the ultimate Disney attraction in that it never gets old, the theming and story is incredible, the characters are great, and contains many wonderful special effects. Each time you visit, it's different.

I was just wondering.. I think it was mostly scripted with some improv. The shows I had seen were the same... Now the Comedy Warehouse that's where the Real Improv was. Numerous time sI saw the show.. Never the same.. Adventurers Club.. Nearly the same show the times I saw it... The other thing I enjoyed about the Comedy Warehouse was the amount of Disney Memorabilia they had on their walls.. And to me it did get old. The only reason I went into the Adventurers club was to take friends there. As some have mentioned the Hoopla contained Improv.. I never stayed late enough to see a hoopla... But the entire Comedy Warehouse was Improvised..

I saw the link for the Script.. I thought improved shows weren't scripted.....I cannot wait until the building is either gutted or torn down (wow am I going to catch heat for saying that)

hrcollectibles

Not exactly.
Us "losers" would pay the winner a reasonable fee for copies.
That way the winner would have the original stuff, we would have copies, and the winner would recoup a bunch or their costs.
Win-win situation as I see it.
:D

But if the information is copy written isn't it illegal to make copies and sell them.. Whose to say that the original seller didn't make photocopies of the original and that is what he/she was selling? And I can almost bet that the person buying it was a fan of the Adventurers Club.. It amazes me that they would set the Buy it Now Price at 375.00 I would not have had a buy it now and let the auction ride

wilsonhanks

I asked this in a general discussion thread, but I am also asking here because I want to make sure I also get a response from those that follow the Advclub the most.

I was wondering what different people thought about the likelihood of the club re-opening in Orlando. Please indicate a percentage between 0% and 100%. Thanks!

:veryconfu:veryconfu:veryconfu:veryconfu

Lee

Adventurer
I was wondering what different people thought about the likelihood of the club re-opening in Orlando. Please indicate a percentage between 0% and 100%. Thanks!
Not great.
I would put it's chances at about 30%...as of today. Could change, of course, at any time.:shrug:

Buried20KLeague

Well, it took some time, but the 2010 Animal Kingdom Guide Map just reached me!

ACAKGuideMap.jpg

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!

You know... I've just gotta say... This girl is on my "laminated list" (a Friends reference for those that know). Every time I was at the club and she was there it would drive me NUTS.

My wife knows it, too. Nothin' she can do about it. I swear, I don't know what it is, but HOLY COW.

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Suprise! This just in my inbox, the 2010 Typhoon Lagoon Guide Map!

ACTLGuideMap.jpg

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!

71jason

I asked this in a general discussion thread, but I am also asking here because I want to make sure I also get a response from those that follow the Advclub the most.

:veryconfu:veryconfu:veryconfu:veryconfu

Current location, 0%.

Somewhere on WDW property within the next, say, 10-15 years, around 5%. (Still very curious to learn more about those "mini PIs" that were on the drawing board--sooner or later, Disney will need to make a play for the convention crowds again.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom