Save the Adventurers Club

jedimaster1227

I say we start a mad petition. Maybe that will get the message across that we want it back!

Like others have said before, it won't likely work. Sorry to be so negative when it comes to these things, but I can say with firsthand experience that internet petitions from a limited fanbase have almost no pull when it comes to the Walt Disney Company. :shrug:

jt04

Like others have said before, it won't likely work. Sorry to be so negative when it comes to these things, but I can say with firsthand experience that internet petitions from a limited fanbase have almost no pull when it comes to the Walt Disney Company. :shrug:

Well said.

OT....

jedimaster, do you care to add your comments to the new Fantasyland blueprints thread and newest beastly kingdom threads? I'm interested in hearing your point of view on all these new rumors.

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Another 2010 Guide Map just in: Blizzard Beach!

ACBBGuideMap.jpg

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!

Scooter

You just THOUGHT you had fun.
Everyone knows that since the Adventurers Club closed down there's no fun to be had in Downtown Disney.
Just ask the thousands of people that go there every day. They all walk around like zombies...some crying, some just staring endlessly at what used to be The Adventurers Club hoping and praying that the Spirit of Walt Disney
will open the doors at any moment.
There are those that go to DD and APPEAR to have fun. You can see them in the windows at Raglan Road smiling and laughing. But they are crying on the inside I'm sure, as are all the shoppers at Arribas Brothers, The Art of Disney Store, Basin, Disney's Days of Christmas, Goofys Candy Company, The LEGO Center, Once Upon a Toy,and of course, The World of Disney Store.
I'm sure the West side is a miserable place to be also. No where to enjoy yourself at all..well except maybe for The AMC Theatres, Bongos, Cirque Du Soleil, DisneyQuest, House of Blues, Wolfgang Puck, The Candy Cauldron, Hoypoloi, Magic Matters, Magnatron, Planet Hollywood, Sosas Cigars, Starbillias and Pop Gallery.
There's not even a decent place to eat or get a decent drink...well except if you count Bongos Cuban Cafe, CapN Jacks, The Earl of Sandwhich, Flutons Crab House, Ghiradellis, House of Blues, McDonalds, Plant Hollywood,The Rainforest Cafe, and as I mentioned before, Raglan Road.
Yep...if you think downtown Disney is the place to be now that The Adventurers Club has shut down...well...you're just fooling yourself.:rolleyes:

Lee

Adventurer
They all walk around like zombies...some crying, some just staring endlessly at what used to be The Adventurers Club hoping and praying that the Spirit of Walt Disney will open the doors at any moment.
Oh...you've seen me!:wave:

jt04

You just THOUGHT you had fun.
Everyone knows that since the Adventurers Club closed down there's no fun to be had in Downtown Disney.
Just ask the thousands of people that go there every day. They all walk around like zombies...some crying, some just staring endlessly at what used to be The Adventurers Club hoping and praying that the Spirit of Walt Disney
will open the doors at any moment.
There are those that go to DD and APPEAR to have fun. You can see them in the windows at Raglan Road smiling and laughing. But they are crying on the inside I'm sure, as are all the shoppers at Arribas Brothers, The Art of Disney Store, Basin, Disney's Days of Christmas, Goofys Candy Company, The LEGO Center, Once Upon a Toy,and of course, The World of Disney Store.
I'm sure the West side is a miserable place to be also. No where to enjoy yourself at all..well except maybe for The AMC Theatres, Bongos, Cirque Du Soleil, DisneyQuest, House of Blues, Wolfgang Puck, The Candy Cauldron, Hoypoloi, Magic Matters, Magnatron, Planet Hollywood, Sosas Cigars, Starbillias and Pop Gallery.
There's not even a decent place to eat or get a decent drink...well except if you count Bongos Cuban Cafe, CapN Jacks, The Earl of Sandwhich, Flutons Crab House, Ghiradellis, House of Blues, McDonalds, Plant Hollywood,The Rainforest Cafe, and as I mentioned before, Raglan Road.
Yep...if you think downtown Disney is the place to be now that The Adventurers Club has shut down...well...you're just fooling yourself.:rolleyes:

Nice. I wish I had written this.

sakraft1

Does anyone know if any Adventurers Club cast members are performing at the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue? I'm going there in October while we're there for the EPCOT food and wine festival. Having realized what I just wrote, maybe I should just go ahead and buy some bigger pants right now.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Does anyone know if any Adventurers Club cast members are performing at the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue? I'm going there in October while we're there for the EPCOT food and wine festival. Having realized what I just wrote, maybe I should just go ahead and buy some bigger pants right now.
It has been a couple of years but even back when AC was open some of the AC cast would be there. You will also find some former AC CM's performing at the Velcro attraction in inoventions and with the world showcase players. A discrete club salute seems to put a smile on there face.

PhotoDave219

I saw someone who buttled out-performing Capt. Jack Sparrow as well as folks at American Idol, around the World Showcase and a few other places.

Master Gracey

Original Poster
I believe that Talullah is a regular performer at Hoop De Doo, as well as Kiki. Blondie also makes an appearence now and again.

KUNGALOOSH!

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Kungaloosh Adventurers,

Alright, it took some major digging, but finally I am proud to present the 2010 Downtown Disney Map cover! Enjoy!

ACDTDGuideMap.jpg

KUNGALOOSH!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Hope to be at EPCOT in 2 weeks. Any of the old performers regulars THERE???
It has been a while since I have been there but I have seen Blondie with the WS players, Snoopy in the Velcro attraction as well as a former female AC CM in France with Remy and yet another male AC CM in America playing Ben Franklin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom