Save the Adventurers Club

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Kungaloosh Adventurers,

It's been a while since last posting, and unfortunately there is no new news about the Adventurer's Club reopening

There are new rumors sprouting up almost every week indicating that the Club's re-opening is imminent.

Pardon me but aren't you contradicting yourself here?:ROFLOL:

Well, even though you missed the entire point of the post, I'll play your nit-picking game. No I have not contradicted myself, for while there is no new concrete news about the Adventurers Club, there are unconfirmed rumors that are floating about. This hardly constitutes a contradiction. So next time you feel so quick to judge and pick apart a post, do try to actually read it before attempting to unnecessarily belittle others. Thank you.

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!

Scooter

Well, even though you missed the entire point of the post, I'll play your nit-picking game. No I have not contradicted myself, for while there is no new concrete news about the Adventurers Club, there are unconfirmed rumors that are floating about. This hardly constitutes a contradiction. So next time you feel so quick to judge and pick apart a post, do try to actually read it before attempting to unnecessarily belittle others. Thank you.

KUNGALOOSH!

I'm sorry..I don't mean to make light of the subject, but aren't the terms (and to qoute you)"No concrete News and unconfirmed rumors " pretty much the same thing?:zipit::):ROFLOL:

CaptainMichael

I'm sorry..I don't mean to make light of the subject, but aren't the terms (and to qoute you)"No concrete News and unconfirmed rumors " pretty much the same thing?:zipit::):ROFLOL:

No concrete news = no press release from Disney or open nightly (offically)
Unconfirmed Rumors = the stuff we hear here and other places.

Big difference Scooter:wave: However, your post was no surprise.

markc

uhhh, did you read what you wrote? LOL

I think according to most people's definition of the words "concrete" in the English language, that "no concrete news" is the EXACT same as "uncomfirmed rumors that are floating about".

Master Gracey - your lack of reality loses any credibility in your fight to save the AdClub.

While it's completely honorable to honor a fallen attraction - I feel as if the AdCLub fans such as yourself have taken it to far and really have lost their stability and respectabliity.

CaptainMichael

uhhh, did you read what you wrote? LOL

I think according to most people's definition of the words "concrete" in the English language, that "no concrete news" is the EXACT same as "uncomfirmed rumors that are floating about".

Master Gracey - your lack of reality loses any credibility in your fight to save the AdClub.

While it's completely honorable to honor a fallen attraction - I feel as if the AdCLub fans such as yourself have taken it to far and really have lost their stability and respectabliity.

Once again, your post comes as no surprise. How are you any better than an AC supporter always posting about the same thing? The only difference is that you are a troll who does it just to be mean.

There is a major difference between news and rumors.

Scooter

No concrete news = no press release from Disney or open nightly (offically)
Unconfirmed Rumors = the stuff we hear here and other places.

Big difference Scooter:wave: However, your post was no surprise.

I've heard various rumors from local folks that say the sky is falling.
However, this has not been officially confirmed by local professional meteorologists, but until it IS officially confirmed, I choose to believe the local folks that say the sky, is indeed, falling.

Looking up...Hmmm...Sorry..I'm just not seeing it.:lookaroun:eek::brick::zipit::lol:

Give me a date when the AC is opening. I'll be the first one in..otherwise I think this thread should be moved to the past attractions section.

Lee

Adventurer
I feel as if the AdCLub fans such as yourself have taken it to far and really have lost their stability and respectabliity.
And I feel that if you don't love the Club, you are a lesser human. So?:shrug:

*checks self*
Yep. Stability and respectability firmly intact.:D

Now...who do I have to wrestle to get my Club back?
The withdrawls are starting to take a toll on me.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

This coming from someone who doesn't have a good grasp of the English language. :rolleyes:
The only difference is that you are a troll who does it just to be mean.
:sohappy:
I'll be the first one in..otherwise I think this thread should be moved to the past attractions section.
And that's why you are not a moderator.

Master Gracey

Original Poster
CaptainMichael, Lee, unkadug, EpcotServo and Mr.EPCOT I'd like to thank you for coming to my aid on this. I don't understand why, since this thread was started, why nay sayers continue to try and break our spirits on this incredibly important Disney matter. I don't think many people realize that the Adventurers Club closure is profound on two levels: 1) It is a hard blow to its fans, for it was the most amazing place to meet with good friends, have a drink, meet new people and enjoy an incredible show with exceedingly talented actors; and 2) It also represents how far the Disney Co. has fallen from being in touch with its market and how they just don't care about what their consumers want. Lastly, as for
and
I think this thread should be moved to the past attractions section.
I fail to see where I have lacked in reality, and there is a very good reason why this thread hasn't been moved to past attractions. The reality of the matter is, The Adventurers Club still stands, it is 100% complete on the inside, its liquor license was just renewed, and all it would take is either a rewrite of the actors contracts or an audition session to re-open in a matter of days. Take from the facts what you will, but I believe that we will be marching along back into 5189 Hill St. for another round of adventure before 2009 is up!

KUNGALOOSH!

CaptainMichael

I fail to see where I have lacked in reality, and there is a very good reason why this thread hasn't been moved to past attractions. The reality of the matter is, The Adventurers Club still stands, it is 100% complete on the inside, its liquor license was just renewed, and all it would take is either a rewrite of the actors contracts or an audition session to re-open in a matter of days. Take from the facts what you will, but I believe that we will be marching along back into 5189 Hill St. for another round of adventure before 2009 is up!

I think it will reopen when the private events are over, and the new fiscal year starts which is when most of the cast will be released from current obligations (Idol, WS Players, etc)

Can't wait to have a Kungaloosh with ya someday Master Gracey:wave:

Duckberg

Ac

If they reopen the AC, GREAT :sohappy:! But WDW Mang. is going to want to see more drinks sold. It would also be NICE if they could change the program on a more regular basis for regular OR repeat visitors :D Duckberg :rolleyes:

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I've got to say, of all the attractions at WDW that closed before I had the opportunity to experience them, I think the Adventurers Club is number one on the list...

IlikeDW

my two cents

I have been following this and other Adventurers Club threads for a while now. I have never been to the club, so I am not speaking as the much maligned Adventurers Club Fan Boy. As long as rumors of the possibility/likelihood of the club reopening are being discussed why should it go into past attractions? News and RUMORS seems appropriate. I know that because of this exposure if/when the club reopens I will be stopping in for a visit. Anything that inspires the level of loyalty and enthusiasm that the AC does must be worth at least a visit.

EpcotServo

CaptainMichael, Lee, unkadug, EpcotServo and Mr.EPCOT I'd like to thank you for coming to my aid on this. I don't understand why, since this thread was started, why nay sayers continue to try and break our spirits on this incredibly important Disney matter. I don't think many people realize that the Adventurers Club closure is profound on two levels: 1) It is a hard blow to its fans, for it was the most amazing place to meet with good friends, have a drink, meet new people and enjoy an incredible show with exceedingly talented actors; and 2) It also represents how far the Disney Co. has fallen from being in touch with its market and how they just don't care about what their consumers want. Lastly, as for

and

KUNGALOOSH!

All I have to say is this.

:D

71jason

Give me a date when the AC is opening. I'll be the first one in...

You'd best get there early that morning, then.

For the record, has there been anything at WDW (or Universal or Sea World) in the past 5 years that didn't leak out as rumor months before any official announcement? The rumors about PI closing in September started coming in February 2008, but the closing wasn't announced until August. It seems likely we'll hear rumors about PI re-opening long before an official press release.

And I'll back up Master Gracie, the past three weeks have seen a big increase in "chatter" among CMs that something is going to be done with PI.

Lee

Adventurer
And I'll back up Master Gracie, the past three weeks have seen a big increase in "chatter" among CMs that something is going to be done with PI.
Yeah, something is coming. Way more vibrations on the rumor wire lately.
Nothing solid, but anything to keep the name of the Club on people's lips is a good thing.
In the meantime, we'll just keep listening and watching.
Hear that Disney?
I'M WATCHING YOU!

Attachments

• otis.jpg
    otis.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 87

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom