Save the Adventurers Club

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Kungaloosh and Happy 20th Birthday to the living monument to "the wise fool, the mad visionary, the scoundrel, the scalawag, and the seeker of enjoyment," that is Merriweather Adam Pleasure's Island and his Adventurers Club.
4thofJuly2008-Fireworks02.jpg

May we all be spending it's 21st birthday inside the Adventurers Club's hallowed hall instead of on its steps wishing we were inside!

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Kungaloosh Adventurers,

One of my friends down in Florida sent me a picture of a group of revelers at Pleasure Island on its 20th Birthday, raising a toast to the Grand Funmeister himself, Merriweather Adam Pleasure!

Happy20thBirthday.jpg

Apparently they thought that if Disney wasn't going to celebrate Pleasure Island (Even in this year of Celebrate Today) then someone had to, and it might as well be them! Well, I say a hearty Kungaloosh to you good Adventurers!

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!

71jason

:lol:

I figured Ian would be there that night. Gotta love that guy's commitment.

Ian wore that AROUND THE PARKS all day, not just in the cool evening breeze at PI. A green blazer on the first really hot day this Summer. He also had a bunch of "Happy Birthday Adventurers Club buttons." In fairness, Dan wore the equally stifling Fletcher outfit all day as well.

Let's see if people run around the parks in rainbow jackets and fedoras months after "Celebrate Tonight" has been canceled.

SirGoofy

Ian wore that AROUND THE PARKS all day, not just in the cool evening breeze at PI. A green blazer on the first really hot day this Summer. He also had a bunch of "Happy Birthday Adventurers Club buttons." In fairness, Dan wore the equally stifling Fletcher outfit all day as well.

Let's see if people run around the parks in rainbow jackets and fedoras months after "Celebrate Tonight" has been canceled.

:D RightGuard is one of my very favorite fellow skippers.

Thurp

The Adventurer's Club, BET and Motions went through fire/safety testing earlier this week, a necessary step to obtain the occupancy permits once again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom