Save the Adventurers Club

CaptainMichael

And I'll back up Master Gracie, the past three weeks have seen a big increase in "chatter" among CMs that something is going to be done with PI.
Yep:D

Yeah, something is coming. Way more vibrations on the rumor wire lately.
Nothing solid, but anything to keep the name of the Club on people's lips is a good thing.
In the meantime, we'll just keep listening and watching.
Hear that Disney?
I'M WATCHING YOU!
I'm cautiously excited:zipit:

GymLeaderPhil

Take from the facts what you will, but I believe that we will be marching along back into 5189 Hill St. for another round of adventure before 2009 is up!
473778516_psXVz-L.jpg

Pippa

Glen and I flew across the Atlantic to be there for the closing and we will be there once again when it re opens, someone have a Kungaloosh on standy by for me please!!!!

jakeman

Hey guys,

I know my opinion doesn't mean much, but as someone who rales against the constant whining and bellyaching on this site, I'd like to say that you guys have conducted yourselves admirably in your attempts to get the club reopened.

I appreciate the discretion in keeping it to one (more or less) thread and staying realistic about most of the information you provide.

While I think it is unlikely, I wish you well in your journey to try and have the club reopened.

Mr.EPCOT

Hey guys,

I know my opinion doesn't mean much, but as someone who rales against the constant whining and bellyaching on this site, I'd like to say that you guys have conducted yourselves admirably in your attempts to get the club reopened.

I appreciate the discretion in keeping it to one (more or less) thread and staying realistic about most of the information you provide.

While I think it is unlikely, I wish you well in your journey to try and have the club reopened.

Why, thank you, Jakeman, that is quite a nice and civilized thing for you to say! :) A hearty Kungaloosh to you! :wave: :sohappy:

NMBC1993

Why, thank you, Jakeman, that is quite a nice and civilized thing for you to say! :) A hearty Kungaloosh to you! :wave: :sohappy:

I agree, while I know a lot of people think that there is no chance that the Adventurer's Club is going to re-open I am glad that at least they can accept us having hope rather then just saying "your all stupid, stop talking about something that is in the past" My response to someone like that is how many times do we see some JII v4 post show up? I guess things that are gone do get talked about a lot:animwink: But in the meantime I am going to be making my own Kungaloosh drinks during my summer vacation with my friends, I hope they turn out alright:slurp:

worldfanatic

As someone who was never really all that excited by the Adventurers Club. I was shocked by the outpouring of grief from it's closing. Over time, though, I've learned to respect those of you who feel so strongly about the place and believe you've earned a chance to see it tried again in some form.

However, if they were to give it another run, it fanatics better not only show up and enjoy the atmosphere, but SPEND SOME MONEY!!! BUY SOME FRICKIN' DRINKS!! IT"S A BAR!!!!

This was an expensive place to operate and those of you who wandered in, bought a coke, lingered for 4 hours, and now cry and whine about how your favorite place in WDW is gone. Look in the mirror for a reason.

I know plenty of you did support the place, but I guarantee many of the biggest complainers spent less than $8 for an entire evening of entertainment. I've got no problem with those of you who did this, but just stop whining! Those of you who properly supported AC beyond your Pleasure Island admission, KUNGALOOSH!!

Master Gracey

Original Poster
I can't help but notice the amount of Adventuresque appeal the new Pixar feature film "Up" has. Just throwing that out there.

Why whatever do you mean GymLeaderPhil ;)

CharlesFMuntz.jpg

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom