CaptainMichael

Old Kungaloosh Recipe -- Circa 1997
1 1/4 ounce vodka
1 1/4 ounce Malibu Rum
3/4 ounce Midori (melon liqueur)
2 tablespoons pineapple juice
1 splash cranberry juice

Mix well.

I have everything but Midori and cranberry juice right now.

SGT623

Old Kungaloosh Recipe -- Circa 1997
1 1/4 ounce vodka
1 1/4 ounce Malibu Rum
3/4 ounce Midori (melon liqueur)
2 tablespoons pineapple juice
1 splash cranberry juice

Mix well.

I have everything but Midori and cranberry juice right now.

And.....much like the other versions of this recipe....Don't forget to add a 151 Floater! KUNGALOOSH!

Master Gracey

Original Poster
STR8FAN2005 wanted me to whip up a picture to represent Saturday Night's upcoming gathering, and well, I was taken by his "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" analogy, so without further adieu:

WhoSupports.jpg

How I wish I could be down there to see this, it sounds like it will be a blast! Have an "Armadilo Punch" for me Adventurers!

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!

SGT623

The masses all had a great time as far as I could see! It was great to see so many people enjoying themself at PLEASURE ISLAND 2.0! And I am sooooo thankful that the DJ's are back! George went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a good drink and a great time...even if it wasn't a kungaloosh! Thanks George! You are a class act.... and Disney should be thankful for the extra business! Kungaloosh!

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Hello Adventurers,

Unfortunatly we currently have a slow news week, so while everyone continues to send letters, e-mail, phone calls, ect. to the Disney Executive, here is a photo of another Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party Adventurers Club Group!

OttosACGroup.jpg

KUNGALOOSH!

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Here's yet Here is yet another Mickey's Not So Scary Group. This time of all female adventurers in male character costumes!

FemaleAdventurersClub.jpg

KUNGALOOSH!

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Sad news everyone, Sugar Snapp just wrote to me to say that Blondie just found out that Bill, the regular at the club who the Adventurers would always razz for falling asleep, is possibly going to pass away this week. He is at Dr. Phillips hospital, and his wife Jean doesn't really have anyone down here. She needs all the support she can get. Sugar thinks that we all need to stick together and be there for them as only adventurers can! I'll add more info whenever I get it. Please pass the word on.

Mr.EPCOT

I'm not sure the moderators will appreciate you bumping this many threads at the same time for apparently no good reason. We will see. :brick:

I'm sure he's just trying to make a point, based on his reaction to an occasional bump in the "The "Hurry up and reopen the Adventurers Club Thread" per Lee's request." thread. Key word: trying. Secondary word: fail.

wilsonhanks

ok, i see your point, so i bumped 5 threads 1 time. Even if you include this message as bump that would bring my total to 6. how about those that have needlessy bumped 1 thread over and over again, for a total much higher than my 6?:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

An yes, I am an idiot. However, I am also correct.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom