Save the Adventurers Club

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Well, I finally have completed my thoughts on the imminent destruction of the original building that housed the greatest Disney attraction since Disneyland's Pirates of the Caribbean. Anyonww who ownes this poster:
I did something similar a while back when the club first closed (yours is better by the way).

motivator9604207.jpg

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Well, I finally have completed my thoughts on the imminent destruction of the original building that housed the greatest Disney attraction since Disneyland's Pirates of the Caribbean. Anyonww who ownes this poster:

Should immediatly place this poster next to it for compairison of the different ideals of Walt and his Company:​

LackofVisionBW.jpg

LackofVisionColor.jpg

I'm not sure which version I like better, Black and White or Color. Thoughts?​

As you might notice, this poster bares the new, "Rebuild Our Adventurers Club" Logo, for that is the new campaign will be starting. There are still rumors of the Club's return over at Animal Kingdom, or that the current building is too full of mold (Thanks for turning off the air conditioning in BET Disney, good move) and it must be torn down and will be rebulit on its current spot. We must let Disney know that Adventure is still relevant, and something a simple as tearing down our Club will not stop us from singing the song of Adventurers. A better thought out thesis is to come, but I ask you Adventurers, to begin preping your printers, e-mail accounts, and notepads to start the next, and hardest part of the battle, convicing Disney to Rebuild our Adventurers Club!​

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!

Both are excellent, but I have to say I prefer the b&w version. Somehow seems to be a better fit to me.....

MKCP 1985

Very well done! Question: do you need the fabricated quote? The caption speaks for itself.

My personal preference is the black and white, but they are both well above average!

MarkTwain

Should immediatly place this poster next to it for compairison of the different ideals of Walt and his Company:​

LackofVisionBW.jpg

LackofVisionColor.jpg

As you might notice, this poster bares the new, "Rebuild Our Adventurers Club" Logo, for that is the new campaign will be starting. There are still rumors of the Club's return over at Animal Kingdom, or that the current building is too full of mold (Thanks for turning off the air conditioning in BET Disney, good move) and it must be torn down and will be rebulit on its current spot. We must let Disney know that Adventure is still relevant, and something a simple as tearing down our Club will not stop us from singing the song of Adventurers. A better thought out thesis is to come, but I ask you Adventurers, to begin preping your printers, e-mail accounts, and notepads to start the next, and hardest part of the battle, convicing Disney to Rebuild our Adventurers Club!​

KUNGALOOSH!

Nice work!

...If heartbreakingly true. :(

cblodg

LackofVisionBW.jpg

LackofVisionColor.jpg

KUNGALOOSH!

That very first one with Walt is so amazing and yet so sad at the same time.

I like the black and white one.

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Kungaloosh and Happy Halloween Adventurers. I hope the Great Pumpkin was good to you this year. Just wanted to post the picture that I took of "Right Guard" last night in front of the Club as Halloween Hathaway Brown and his amazingly detailed AdvClub Jack 'O' Lantern. And yes, we did sing a rousing round of "Walking Dead" much to the confussion of passersbys and Disney Managers alike!

HalloweenHathaway.jpg

KUNGALOOSH!

SoccerMickey

Kungaloosh and Happy Halloween Adventurers. I hope the Great Pumpkin was good to you this year. Just wanted to post the picture that I took of "Right Guard" last night in front of the Club as Halloween Hathaway Brown and his amazingly detailed AdvClub Jack 'O' Lantern. And yes, we did sing a rousing round of "Walking Dead" much to the confussion of passersbys and Disney Managers alike!

HalloweenHathaway.jpg

KUNGALOOSH!

Wow! It looks like he put on weight!

Thurp

You sir are the ultimate adventurer. My hat goes off to you. Kungaloosh!

asianway

Pretty much the same as the past year except the big tinted bay window on the front of the library is boarded up with black boards. Someone speculated the glass was out, but it looked to me like it was underneath.

GymLeaderPhil

About two weeks ago we noticed the Library window was borded up while waiting for a movie to start. There were glass shards along the ledge below and scattered in the area near the exit door. The funny thing is though all of the other windows are still intact, so I have to doubt that this is in any way related to demolition work. Most likely something or someone broke the window unintentionally since there would be no reason to pass any remaining elements of the club through such a narrow and tight second floor area.

About two weeks ago we noticed the Library window was borded up while waiting for a movie to start. There were glass shards along the ledge below and scattered in the area near the exit door. The funny thing is though all of the other windows are still intact, so I have to doubt that this is in any way related to demolition work. Most likely something or someone broke the window unintentionally since there would be no reason to pass any remaining elements of the club through such a narrow and tight second floor area.
well, drunks have been known to walk by that building. Just saying......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom