Rockin not starring Aerosmith anymore??

WDW Veteran

Disney knows the golden rule: If nothings wrong with it, don't fix it.

That would be the worst choice for MGM ( I call it MGM sue me ) because the only two actual "rides" there are Tower of Terror and Rockin' Roller Coaster. Also Aerosmith is famous world wide while Hannah and Jonas Bros. are somewhat new comers to music ( compared to Aerosmith ).

poohfan94

that would be the worst thing ever to happen at disney.:hurl:
If they did have to replace aerosmith my vote is for bruce springsteen, bon jovi, or journey.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Haha! No.
If this were ever to happen, there would be a public outcry bigger than the one when they closed PI.

ihatefastpass

the only other band that i think that would be cool would b RHCP because there song was used in disneyland.. and it looked fun as hell to ride with

hrcollectibles

I think it would be awesome if they implemented the same or similar technology that Universal is apparently going to have with the new roller coaster where they let you pick the soundtrack.. Honestly them changing to either a Miley Cyrus or A Jonas Brothers soundtrack would not surprise me.. I believe it is called synergy

the-reason14

I think it would be awesome if they implemented the same or similar technology that Universal is apparently going to have with the new roller coaster where they let you pick the soundtrack.. Honestly them changing to either a Miley Cyrus or A Jonas Brothers soundtrack would not surprise me.. I believe it is called synergy

Yea the Universal concept sounds wayyy better. I think that if the people there now do end up leaving then they should try and make it like what Universal is doing where you get to choose your own music. I think it would be a mistake for them to change it featuring talentless miley and the other dudes. If they changed it to them, theyd have to change it in five years or so when there "appeal" is over. If they absolutely have to pick a band instead of making it where you can choose what you want to listen to, then they need to pick someone that has real talent and will last.

CThaddeus

Yeah, like Pirates of the Caribbean, or the bride in Haunted Mansion, or Disney World's Tiki Room, or The Timekeeper, or Horizons, or Cranium Command, or the Irons version of Spaceship Earth, or Journey Into Imagination, or Rockin' Space Mountain/Rockin' California Screamin' (fortunately, both were temporary), or The Animation Tour, or, most recently, Disneyland's It's a Small World.

However, personally I see the removal of Aerosmith as one of the best things they could do for The Studios. Their "music" is gagworthy and the preshow is like watching cardboard trying to act. I'm in no way in favor of any Disney tweeny boppers replacing them, but their are tons of great groups out there that could.

hokielutz

.....the only two actual "rides" there are Tower of Terror and Rockin' Roller Coaster. .

By this, I think you mean that the two mentioned are the only thrilling rides in the park... the rest of the dark rides/simulators, are just not anything to get the heart started. Am i correct in your meaning?

If not, then I side with Servo and Explorer.

DisneyBoi1215

I most certainly hope that they don't take Aerosmith out of RNRC. I don't ride it, but I enjoy going through the queue and watching the preshow with friends that actually ride the coaster.

jakeman

That goes back a long way.
Far as I know, Aerosmith is not being replaced.
The only other band that has been approached about RnRC is No Doubt, and that was for a potential DCA version.
Yeah, I remember hearing this as far back as 2002 (the last time I worked at Disney), and that was just a scant 3 years after it had opened.

lnsemsf

Of course then people will complain it's "stale" and demand changes, then complain that changes were made because it was perfect to begin with.

There is no pleasing these people.

wdwfan100

That goes back a long way.
Far as I know, Aerosmith is not being replaced.
The only other band that has been approached about RnRC is No Doubt, and that was for a potential DCA version.

Sanity returns to the world. Come on the Jonas brothers?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom