Rockin not starring Aerosmith anymore??

WDW Veteran

By this, I think you mean that the two mentioned are the only thrilling rides in the park... the rest of the dark rides/simulators, are just not anything to get the heart started. Am i correct in your meaning?

If not, then I side with Servo and Explorer.

Obviously that's what I mean.

dsnyfreak

:dazzle: HOW WOULD THOSE 2 BANDS EVEN BE ABLE TO COMPARE TO AEROSMITH ON AN ATTRACTION THATS MEANT TO BE ROCK N ROLL?
THOSE BANDS ARE NOT EVEN ROCK ANYTHING NOT EVEN SOFT ROCK!! THEY WOULD HAVE TO RENAME THE RIDE POPNROLLERCOASTER:D:hurl: YEA WHY DONT WE PUT STICH IN THERE WHILE WERE AT IT!! AT LEAST IF THEY DID SOMETHING LIKE METALLICA ITD BE COOL. ROCK N ROLLERCOASTER NEEDS ROCK NOT POP IT JUST DOESNT FIT. I DONT SEE IT COMING ANYTIME SOON? OR EVER!!!

goodtimes5286

imo, jonas and aerosmith are both terrible. i dont listen 2 MRS, but ive seen her show a couple of times and its pretty funny. But those two could NOT replace aerosmith. As much as i hate listening to aerosmith in the queue and on the ride, i doubt i would like the change.

I gotta agree with the above poster, taking Aerosmith out and putting a disney pop star in would be the worst thing since SGE replacing AE.

Plus I wouldn't be able to laugh everytime steven tyler says "hey we can leave them like that! You know how we feel about our fans" :lol:

PaulTetul

I always thought Iron Maiden would be fitting.....but they obviously dont fit disney's target group....HONESTLY Miley Cyrus and The Jonas Brothers.....shoot me now.

Captain Chaos

Come on people... Don't be so shortsighted... RnRC will not be themed to Hannah or Jonas but rather CAMP ROCK!!!! The story goes: you are going away to camp.. AND MISS THE BUS, so, to get you there on time, your super rich daddy sends his super speed limo to pick you up and rush you to camp.. The whole way we hear Demi Lovato's music blasting, making our ears bleed...

To further the experience, ToT will become HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL: HIGH SCHOOL DROP-OUT... Story: You are in your senior year, getting ready to take your S.A.T's... When, one of your classmates freaks out.. On your way up to the top of the building where you SATs are being held, the classmate plays havoc with the elevators... thus cancelling the SATs for the day.... Of course, HSM soundtrack plays in the background and the elevator drops aren't that thrilling...

:p :lookaroun ;) :hammer:

sarah91182

I always thought Iron Maiden would be fitting.....but they obviously dont fit disney's target group....HONESTLY Miley Cyrus and The Jonas Brothers.....shoot me now.

I think the tempo of the songs by Aerosmith fit the ride.

...But if we're going to be entertaining band ideas... AC/DC anyone? Or some Ozzy could work. Ooh, the Misfits!

Wait, wait, wait... GWAR!!! And when you're about to end the ride, you drive through a waterfall of gore! :fork:

Come on people... Don't be so shortsighted... RnRC will not be themed to Hannah or Jonas but rather CAMP ROCK!!!! The story goes: you are going away to camp.. AND MISS THE BUS, so, to get you there on time, your super rich daddy sends his super speed limo to pick you up and rush you to camp.. The whole way we hear Demi Lovato's music blasting, making our ears bleed...

To further the experience, ToT will become HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL: HIGH SCHOOL DROP-OUT... Story: You are in your senior year, getting ready to take your S.A.T's... When, one of your classmates freaks out.. On your way up to the top of the building where you SATs are being held, the classmate plays havoc with the elevators... thus cancelling the SATs for the day.... Of course, HSM soundtrack plays in the background and the elevator drops aren't that thrilling...

OK now that is SUPER FUNNY!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

magicmaya

:lol:
The HSM drop out one was funny! Don't give disney any good ideas about camp rock:lookaroun

deWild

That's a good one, but if that were ever to come true I would take my annual pass and shred it right in front of the attraction.

hillernj

rock? disney rock

i don't know about anyone else but the highly advertised disney channel movie "camp rock" was more like camp hip-hop or camp jonas. no where near rock. so i could see them saying rock or heck why not make it the HSM highschool has it's ups and downs rollercoaster.:hurl::hurl::hurl:

figment1988

If this happened I would never ride the ride again. Seriously. Aerosmith is the most enjoyable part of the ride as it is now.

same thing here. if they replace Aerosmith with the Jonas Bros. or Miley Cyrus, then RnRC will be dead to me. i'd be glad if they keep aerosmith, but if Disney intends to add a little edge to RnRC, then i would be happy if they replaced Aerosmith with Metallica

Roxas

That would be the worst choice for MGM ( I call it MGM sue me ) because the only two actual "rides" there are Tower of Terror and Rockin' Roller Coaster. Also Aerosmith is famous world wide while Hannah and Jonas Bros. are somewhat new comers to music ( compared to Aerosmith ).

I wouldn't say Aerosmith are famous worldwide, outside of the states their popularity is much lower.

Should be replaced by Queen/The Who/Led Zeppelin etc. A group with real international star power.

Tom Morrow

This thread pops up like every three months, and every time people feel the need to explain why Miley Cyrus would be a bad decision as if its really going to happen. Its NOT. It never will!

And then theres the obligatory "I think if they do replace Aerosmith, [insert band] should take their place." posts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom