Rock n Roller Coaster refurb--has the inevitable arrived?

MAF

You can tell that a thread is over and done when we start correcting eachother's spelling mistakes. :p

magicmaya

You know, since all these threads turn into "Rock N Roller Coaster should be INSERT FAVORITE BAND" I'm gonna' get my name in the record books for suggesting, no band. No music.

All silence. Nothing.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED - Suggest ROCK N ROLLER COASTER feature NO MUSIC

Then it would be space mountain's cousin...neon mountain. :lookaroun

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I'd rather slit my wrists than consider riding anything connected to Hannah :hurl:

and as for Aerosmith being old and stale - that's why they've sold out their two UK appearances this year in a matter of days - and I've got tickets.

I agree. No Hannah. Blah. Ick.

stlbobby

You can tell that a thread is over and done when we start correcting eachother's spelling mistakes. :p

Actually he was correcting grammar mistakes. LOL LOL :)

I'm just pointing out the irony, because I thought it was too funny to pass up, please don't take it personally.

Courtney1188

Ahh someone just lock the thread already! :cry:

:ROFLOL:

But really. Aerosmith isn't going anywhere. Hannah is ending and Miley will be ending her music career soon. Any band that is as popular or more popular than Aerosmith is too expensive for Disney. They're just touching up paint...let's all relax a bit.

thegrimace8604

Hence the inclusion of the worlds most hated band, after all 27 million album sales and regular inclusion in the top 10 touring acts would indicate that despite the cult of organised bashing they seem to be doing something right.

Nickleback songs all sound the same. For a successful roller coaster soundtrack, you need variety

Krack

Wrong! However this is the future of the attraction.

They are trying to kill the ride's popularity? Serious questions (as in, I don't know the answers and I would like to):

1. Do people listen to Radio Disney? Is it popular? Do adults?

2. Do they just play "Disney" artists on Radio Disney, or is it all Top 20 pop hits?

They are trying to kill the ride's popularity? Serious questions (as in, I don't know the answers and I would like to):

1. Do people listen to Radio Disney? Is it popular? Do adults?

2. Do they just play "Disney" artists on Radio Disney, or is it all Top 20 pop hits?

It is mostly Disney stuff.

The future of the rise will be something like the ride in UNI but will have nothing to do with Radio Disney.

UberMouse

Exterior Referb is complete.. Yay!!

RocknRollerCoaster-1.jpg

Monorail_Orange

:hurl::hurl::hurl::hurl::hurl::hurl::hurl::hurl::hurl::hurl::hurl:

And I'm no Miley hater, either. As big a fan as I am of RnRC, THAT would force me to bring my mp3 player on the ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom