Rock n Roller Coaster refurb--has the inevitable arrived?

Mr Bill

Take it easy; that was a joke....

And yes, most of the people here are aware of the queue changes and the fact there is simply work being done to the guitar, not that Aerosmith is being replaced. But if you think they're going to pass up the opportunity to discuss Aerosmith being replaced with Miley, Gaga or AC/DC, then you've got another thing coming...

Ooh, how about Judas Priest? :lol:

Who would be the best choice if Aerosmith had to be replaced.

That's my opinion, not a question.

Krack

Kiss-Coaster-Ani.gif

I fixed it.

Fe Maiden

I think Kiss could work. It would certainly bring it full circle, if you remember KissWorld was on the drawingboard in the late 70's.

MAF

Gene Simmons is a vile piece of trash who thinks WAY too highly of himself. Someone mentioned the music of Queen and I could get behind that one.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Rather a vile creature like Gene than the bland preachy save the planet tree hugging lefty tossers like Coldplay Bono and others of that ilk.

Ted Nugent cool guy too.

Saraness

It would be awesome if it were true!!!!

I am a teen who loves Hannah Montana and still will even when it's off the air. I think bringing Hannah into RNRC would interest far more people than an old, stale band like Aerosmith does.
Thats a fallacy. I'm also a teenager (Just turned sixteen), and I must say, I absolutly hate Hannah Montana, and I'm sure alot of teenagers would agree with me. Now comparing HM to Aerosmith is a no brainer- I would take Aerosmith over Hm anyday- now that doesn't mean I'm in love with Aerosmith either (though I will admit, I do have a few of their songs on my ipod). Its just, Aerosmith has more of a variety of an audience then HM does. Most tweens adore her, yet, if you ask most adults, later teens, men they will probaly tell you that they don't care for her music- and I'm sure their will be a few exceptions, but when it comes to audience variety, Aerosmith pwns HM completly.

magicmaya

Thats a fallacy. I'm also a teenager (Just turned sixteen), and I must say, I absolutly hate Hannah Montana, and I'm sure alot of teenagers would agree with me. Now comparing HM to Aerosmith is a no brainer- I would take Aerosmith over Hm anyday- now that doesn't mean I'm in love with Aerosmith either (though I will admit, I do have a few of their songs on my ipod). Its just, Aerosmith has more of a variety of an audience then HM does. Most tweens adore her, yet, if you ask most adults, later teens, men they will probaly tell you that they don't care for her music- and I'm sure their will be a few exceptions, but when it comes to audience variety, Aerosmith pwns HM completly.

I'm 15 and I agree with you 100%. :wave:

UberMouse

Wow I swear my heart stopped for a second when I saw that Hannah Montana logo. Whoever made it ... you just took a year off my life. I need a lie down...

:animwink:

I made it. And thanks. Took all of 5 minutes and lots of laughing. I showed my wife and she gave me the same look a kid gets when they find out that Santa is a myth.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom