Ride videos!!!!

djmatthews

POPKID - You are an absolute star!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure I speak on behalf of the many, but the stuff you have done is fantastic!

I dont suppose you have any Magical Moments Parade footage or audio (not the 25th Anniversary one) I can't seem to find any anyhwhere!

Cheers, keep up the good work!

rustybox

hi POPKID, thanks for those

I heard somewhere in these forums that there is the complete ride of spaceship earth, i emailed the person who had it but she lost it.

You haven't got anymore tracks of that do you?

If not then i guess i'll have to give up on that.

thanks for anything you can do and have done

you are the best disney fan ever, you have provided all of us with fantastic stuff, thanks very much

popkid

Originally posted by rustybox
hi POPKID, thanks for those

I heard somewhere in these forums that there is the complete ride of spaceship earth, i emailed the person who had it but she lost it.

You haven't got anymore tracks of that do you?

If not then i guess i'll have to give up on that.

thanks for anything you can do and have done

you are the best disney fan ever, you have provided all of us with fantastic stuff, thanks very much

did you mean complete ride audio or video? either way, we've got em... i'll post the files later today...

i appreciate the praise, but i can't accept it. this 60+ page thread has only been possible by all the people who have been contributing their collection of disney media, and of course steve for not telling us to knock it off yet :) - so those are the people who deserve the thanks.

with that said, here's a new video clip. this is part 1 of the 'a day at the magic kingdom' video released in 1991.

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/day_at_wdw001.wmv">a day at the magic kingdom - part 1 of 5</a> 8.37MB .wmv (windows media video)

ps DCA Fan, definately upload that indy stuff if you can, thanks :)

jmarc63

Originally posted by popkid

did you mean complete ride audio or video? either way, we've got em... i'll post the files later today...

i appreciate the praise, but i can't accept it. this 60+ page thread has only been possible by all the people who have been contributing their collection of disney media, and of course steve for not telling us to knock it off yet :) - so those are the people who deserve the thanks.

with that said, here's a new video clip. this is part 1 of the 'a day at the magic kingdom' video released in 1991.

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/day_at_wdw001.wmv">a day at the magic kingdom - part 1 of 5</a> 8.37MB .wmv (windows media video)

ps DCA Fan, definately upload that indy stuff if you can, thanks :)

Hey PoPkId ....I can't get any of youe downloads to work, I tried saving target and I gey nothing

jmarc63

Originally posted by popkid
ok, some new audio for everyone:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/indianajones_ride_w_queue_cornnibblitz.mp3">indiana jones adventure - attraction with queue</a> 18.7MB (contributed by cornnibblitz)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/discoverland_area_music_dlp_dcafan.mp3">discoveryland - area music</a> 1.39MB (contributed by dcafan)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/discoveryarea2_dcafan.mp3">discoveryland - area music 2</a> 182KB (contributed by dcafan)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/discoveryarea1_dcafan.mp3">discoveryland - area music 1</a> 309KB (contributed by dcafan)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/1million_dcafan.mp3">wwtbam,pi - one million</a> 406KB (contributed by dcafan)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/final_answer_dcafan.mp3">wwtbam,pi - final answer</a> 3.04MB (contributed by dcafan)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/worldofinnoventions_dcafan.mp3">innoventions - world of innovations</a> 2.25MB (contributed by dcafan)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/discoverland_columbus_dcafan.mp3">discoveryland - columbus</a> 5.40MB (contributed by dcafan)

enjoy these while i link up the files hosewater uploaded... is it just me, or did we lose track 10 from the space mountain promo CD? seems to be missing at the moment!?!

I can't get any of these files to load for me and I have the most common software for video

popkid

hey jmarc63,

do you have the newest version of windows media player? i just checked the links and all seems fine... let me know

DCA Fan

I've just uploaded:
> Indiana Jones Promo
> Pillowtalk, one of the "Magic Happens" videos

If anyone has the rest of the "Magic Happens" Vids, could you upload them? I'd really like to get them.

bamboo7

Re: Re: Remember

Originally posted by darthdarrel

I don`t have that option I`m usinng netscape.

you should b4e able to drag-and-drop the link to a folder or yoru desktop

that will either allow you to download the file, or it will just place a shortcut wherever you drag it to. worth trying though.

DCA Fan

If you are using a Mac, use option-click
On Netscape, use "save link as" I think

Does anyone have audio or video of A Chance to Shine from DCA? I forgot to tape it while I was there. :hammer:

darthdarrel

Originally posted by DCA Fan
If you are using a Mac, use option-click
On Netscape, use "save link as" I think

Does anyone have audio or video of A Chance to Shine from DCA? I forgot to tape it while I was there. :hammer:
I tried that and still didn`t work.:(

IOAfan0183

Hi, everybody...

I was wondering where else, besides the FTP site I can download the Share a Dream Come True parade full audio...I can't download from the FTP site anymore because the last time I did it, my computer crashed shortly afterward. Please help...

IOAfan0183

popkid

darthdarrel,

FTP stands for File Transfer Protocol

and an FTP client (program) is a way for you to log into a server to browse thru, upload and download files.

i think that's about the least technical explanation :)
Internet explorer has this capability, but it doesn't work for everyone for some odd reason.

so, best thing to do is search the internet for an FTP program you can download and try to connect to our server that way. you might be able to find a free program, but otherwise WS FTP PRO, and CUTE FTP are some great ones...

hopefully that will help... otherwise, we'll just keep troubleshooting and figure out what the fuss is :)

with that out of the way, here are some new filez:

<b>a day at walt disney world</b>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/day_at_wdw001.wmv">part 1 of 5</a> 8.37MB windows media file (this file was already up last week)
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/day_at_wdw002.wmv">part 2 of 5</a> 8.36MB windows media file
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/day_at_wdw003.wmv">part 3 of 5</a> 8.37MB windows media file

<b>walt disney world travel channel special</b> contributed by wishiwere@wdw
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/wdw_tc_special_wishiwere001.wmv">part 1 of 5</a> 15.4MB windows media file
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/wdw_tc_special_wishiwere002.wmv">part 2 of 5</a> 30.5MB windows media file (i messed up the compression settings on this one, so it's a bit bigger than usual... sorry)

wdwcrazy

Get your VCR's ready, the travel Channel's having three more specials on wdw.

Aug 19 2002
9:00 PM Travel Channel Secrets Disney's Imagineers

Aug 19 2002
10:00 PM Travel Channel Secrets DisneySea Revealed

Aug 20 2002
9:00 PM Travel Channel Secrets Disney's Animal Kingdom

:sohappy: Finally the Travel Channel gets their programming right!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom