Ride videos!!!!

DCA Fan

I've got:
Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 11 - The Stellar Way - The Flying Circus (Rocketeer).mp3
Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 12 - The Stellar Way - Ride of the Firemares (Krull).mp3

But since popkid's uploading #11, I'll upload #12 :lol:
EDIT: Cancel that, hosewater just uploaded a bunch. Dang you're quick. I'll try to upload something else I guess.

Also, anyone have the "A Christmas Fantasy" MP3? I really want it! Please?

DCA Fan

Ok...more uploads. 3 tracks of Discoveryland Music (since we're on the subject)
and The Discovery from the movie "Columbus" also played in Discoveryland.

Hosewater: A GREAT BIG thank you for the uploads. The Indy uploads are amazing, and I can't believe you came up with all those tracks from the Space Mountain Promo. I'm counting the hours until Popkid posts the rest of them.... Popkid?

Thank you all!!!

WeirdOne

Popkid, did you check your PM's? I sent you one recently asking for a folder to upload and instructions on how to. Thanks. - The WeirdOne :D

popkid

ok, some new audio for everyone:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/indianajones_ride_w_queue_cornnibblitz.mp3">indiana jones adventure - attraction with queue</a> 18.7MB (contributed by cornnibblitz)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/discoverland_area_music_dlp_dcafan.mp3">discoveryland - area music</a> 1.39MB (contributed by dcafan)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/discoveryarea2_dcafan.mp3">discoveryland - area music 2</a> 182KB (contributed by dcafan)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/discoveryarea1_dcafan.mp3">discoveryland - area music 1</a> 309KB (contributed by dcafan)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/1million_dcafan.mp3">wwtbam,pi - one million</a> 406KB (contributed by dcafan)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/final_answer_dcafan.mp3">wwtbam,pi - final answer</a> 3.04MB (contributed by dcafan)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/worldofinnoventions_dcafan.mp3">innoventions - world of innovations</a> 2.25MB (contributed by dcafan)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/discoverland_columbus_dcafan.mp3">discoveryland - columbus</a> 5.40MB (contributed by dcafan)

enjoy these while i link up the files hosewater uploaded... is it just me, or did we lose track 10 from the space mountain promo CD? seems to be missing at the moment!?!

popkid

Originally posted by WDW/SFOG_freak
I was wondering if I could have permission to use the video's on popkid's server in a video that I am making of wdw.

um, sure i guess you can use the clips - just be sure to credit the people who took the time to digitize and upload them - but i don't think anyone will have any problems with you using them.

and now, 99% of the space mountain - disneyland paris - promo CD (thanks to hosewater for filling in the missing tracks! now, where is track 10!?!)

<b>space mountain - disneyland paris promo CD</b>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/spacemountain_dlp_promo/001.mp3">01 - Interview with Tim Delaney</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/spacemountain_dlp_promo/002.mp3">02 - Interview with Philippe Burgaud</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/spacemountain_dlp_promo/003.mp3">03 - The Music of the Trains (Pre June 1995 version)</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/spacemountain_dlp_promo/004.mp3">04 - Inauguration of Space Mountain - Superman</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/spacemountain_dlp_promo/005.mp3">05 - Inauguration Of Space Mountain (Crystal Organ)</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/spacemountain_dlp_promo/006.mp3">06 - Inauguration Of Space Mountain (Spring Massacre)</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/spacemountain_dlp_promo/007.mp3">07 - Inauguration of Space Mountain - 4th Return)</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/spacemountain_dlp_promo/008.mp3">08 - Inauguration of Space Mountain - Star Wars)</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/spacemountain_dlp_promo/009.mp3">09 - Inauguration of Space Mountain - Rock Shock)</a>

(i'll edit this post when track 10 appears)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/spacemountain_dlp_promo/011.mp3">11 - The Stellar Way - The Flying Circus (Rocketeer)</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/spacemountain_dlp_promo/012.mp3">12 - The Stellar Way (Ride Of The Firemares Krull)</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/spacemountain_dlp_promo/013.mp3">13 - The Stellar Way</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/spacemountain_dlp_promo/014.mp3">14 - The Stellar Way - Welcome to Discoveryland (Une Journee a Disneyland Paris)</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/spacemountain_dlp_promo/015.mp3">15 - The Stellar Way (Rocketeer To The Rescue Rocketeer)</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/spacemountain_dlp_promo/016.mp3">16 - Electro de Velocitor</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/spacemountain_dlp_promo/017.mp3">17 - The Stellar Way - Colwyn and Lyssa Love Theme (Krull)</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/spacemountain_dlp_promo/018.mp3">18 - The Music From The Trains</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/spacemountain_dlp_promo/019.mp3">19 - The Music of the Trains</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/spacemountain_dlp_promo/020.mp3">20 - International Passenger Ride Comments</a>

hopefully those links work, cause listing all that was a pain in the ...

hosewater

Just a heads up...I have posted Track 10 (Blow of the Cannon). I received it earlier today along with news that the 20 tracks SM promo is a fake and that the real promo only had 14 tracks on it.

I dunno how reliable that info is, but I wouldn't doubt it.

EJ

DCA Fan

In honor of my birthday, I've uploaded the following:

Steps in Time (now extinct) queue music
Small World area music

I'm still looking for "A Christmas Fantasy" parade music, if anyone has it, please upload it to popkid's FTP or PM me. Thanks.

rustybox

hi POPKID

Do you or anyone else happen to have more of the WDW TARVEL CHANNEL SPECIAL???

Popkid has part 1 available on the net but there is more out there and i would love to get hold of it all if possible.

thanks

popkid

Originally posted by rustybox
hi POPKID

Do you or anyone else happen to have more of the WDW TARVEL CHANNEL SPECIAL???

Popkid has part 1 available on the net but there is more out there and i would love to get hold of it all if possible.

thanks

i'm compressing the rest of the video... there are 5 parts in total. also on the chopping block right now, is the 'a day at the magic kingdom' video. just takes some time to compress all the clips, but they'll be posted here as soon as they are...

also, finally got a copy of the 'a day at epcot' video heading to me in the mail right now. so you can expect that one to be up as soon as i can conver it...

Attachments

• pic00002.gif
    pic00002.gif
    30.8 KB · Views: 224

Firebird

Does anyone have the video of the EuroDisney opening festivities.

And what abot traailers for individual attractions I recently found the 1995 opening of Space Mountain and it its awesome.

popkid

try these tracks rustybox,

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/spaceshipearth_cronkite001.mp3">spaceship earth - cronkite 001</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/spaceshipearth_cronkite002.mp3">spaceship earth - cronkite 002</a>

popkid

Originally posted by Firebird
Does anyone have the video of the EuroDisney opening festivities.

And what abot traailers for individual attractions I recently found the 1995 opening of Space Mountain and it its awesome.

care to share that space mountain clip???? oh please oh please oh please...

DCA Fan

I've got the trailer for Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye if anyone wants that.

EDIT: I forgot to ask for a moment of silence for the great Buddy Baker, creator of such music as the Haunted Mansion, who has recently passed away. :(

Paul T

Universal Videos

Hi i am really lazy and can't be bothered going through the thread to find out is there's any links to universal videos :) i am going to florida next month and wanted to check out some videos of the new stuff at universal and islands of adventure since i went back in 1998 if you guys can post some links or send me a PM!! with sites with universal videos i have looked at the great quality disney videos provided by you all thanks! :) now its time for universal! if you could help me out i would appreciate it!!! :)

Paul

woofboy111

Re: Universal Videos

Originally posted by Paul T
Hi i am really lazy and can't be bothered going through the thread to find out is there's any links to universal videos :) i am going to florida next month and wanted to check out some videos of the new stuff at universal and islands of adventure since i went back in 1998 if you guys can post some links or send me a PM!! with sites with universal videos i have looked at the great quality disney videos provided by you all thanks! :) now its time for universal! if you could help me out i would appreciate it!!! :)

Paul

I have some universal videos posted on the server (small ones) but I don't think there are any links to them. Ask Popkid to post the links to them for you. Some time this month I should be getting some kind of high speed internet, so I will be uploading a lot more videos from universal...

Also, does anyone have a video of rhino rally at busch gardens that they could post? Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom