Ride videos!!!!

rustybox

POPKID CAN U HELP?

Hi PopKid, i was wondering if u know anyone who has the following:

Spaceship Earth ride audio (walter cronkite version)
Horizons ride audio and/or rideo video
All parts of the new carousel of progress in audio only (the one with the talking cooker at the end)

thanks in advance

mikebrakes

Popkid. I can't seem to download any of the America On Parade. Matsuriza, or Tiki Room files. Are the links bad, or is it my computer? (I have been having problems with my ISP today, so it may be on my end.)

popkid

Originally posted by mikebrakes
Popkid. I can't seem to download any of the America On Parade. Matsuriza, or Tiki Room files. Are the links bad, or is it my computer? (I have been having problems with my ISP today, so it may be on my end.)

try now, should be ok...

also, if you get a message 'password not allowed' it means too many people are logged in at the moment. just try again in a few minutes

AliceinWDW

does anyone have all of these tracks in 192KBPS?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...item=2124707642

i was thinking of bidding on this item, but the guy has no feedback and i think it might be a rip off!?!

Popkid, as far as I know there were no Indiana Jones tracks in the Disneyland Forever selection. I have a feeling that the seller got the tracks on a filesharing program. Im not saying anything is wrong with that...thats where I got the majority of my files.. but I wouldn't try to sell them on Ebay. Although if it stays that cheap, it may be something even if its crap.

I have a pretty good "walk-through" and "ride-through" mp3 of the Indiana Jones Adventure that I will upload to Popkid. Quality is generally excellent.

DCA Fan

I also have a ride-through of Indy, but since cornbblitz is uploading it, I'll save Popkid's server space. Thanks to aliceinwdw for all those clips! Time to buy an extra hard drive...or two...or three :lol:

I have a request of my own, does anyone have the sound track to "A Christmas Fantasy" parade at Disneyland? I haven't been able to find a high quality mp3 of it.

I'll try to upload a few more fun tracks to the server when I get around to it.

OK, I just uploaded the file. It is 13:41. If you are mainly interested in the music score to the ride, that is available in better quality on the most recent Disneyland compilation cd.

If someone does get that ebay disc, please upload the mp3s here!

Enjoy

FYI -- concerning the area music uploaded by dcafan: condorflats area music is John Williams's Spacecamp (from Kunzel's album, not the original soundtrack), and the SF Bay area music is from James Newton Howard's excellent score to Dave. Good stuff!!!

DCA Fan

Just uploaded:
World of Innovations (From Innoventions, I think)
Final Answer (WWTBAM Remix played before the show)
1 Million (What plays when you win a million POINTS!)

popkid

Originally posted by AliceinWDW
does anyone have all of these tracks in 192KBPS?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...item=2124707642

i was thinking of bidding on this item, but the guy has no feedback and i think it might be a rip off!?!

Popkid, as far as I know there were no Indiana Jones tracks in the Disneyland Forever selection. I have a feeling that the seller got the tracks on a filesharing program. Im not saying anything is wrong with that...thats where I got the majority of my files.. but I wouldn't try to sell them on Ebay. Although if it stays that cheap, it may be something even if its crap.

upon further inspection of the auction i decided to cancel my bid. does the spelling of:

indiana jone's adventure

seem fishy to anyone else? shouldn't it have been indiana jones' adventure?

i was a C student in english, but that seemed odd to me - and since that's how it was 'printed on the cd and insert' i kinda figured this was a hack job...

what do you think???

I noticed that misspelling, too, Barb... I'm pretty sure its some kind of scam. I have seen several of those files floating around on the internet, but I don't have any of them. I did upload my ride-through file, which is pretty good. If WeirdOne can come up with the files, I'm sure we would all appreciate it.

Does anyone have ANY of the following tracks? I just read about them in another newsgroup -- apparently there were released to the press on a promotional disc given out at Disneyland Paris sometime during the mid to late 1990s. I'm most interested in the tracks that contain original music composed for the attraction...

Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 01 - Interview with Tim Delaney.mp3
Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 02 - Interview with Philippe Burgaud.mp3
Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 03 - The Music of the Trains (Pre June 1995 version).mp3
Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 04 - Inauguration of Space Mountain - Superman.mp3
Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 05 - Inauguration of Space Mountain - Crystal Organ.mp3
Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 06 - Inauguration of Space Mountain - Spring Massacre.mp3
Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 07 - Inauguration of Space Mountain - 4th Return.mp3
Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 08 - Inauguration of Space Mountain - Star Wars.mp3
Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 09 - Inauguration of Space Mountain - Rock Shock.mp3
Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 10 - The Blow of the Cannon.mp3
Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 11 - The Stellar Way - The Flying Circus (Rocketeer).mp3
Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 12 - The Stellar Way - Ride of the Firemares (Krull).mp3
Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 13 - The Stellar Way.mp3
Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 14 - The Stellar Way - Welcome to Discoveryland (Une Journee a Disneyland Paris).mp3
Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 15 - The Stellar Way - Rocketeer to the Rescue (Rocketeer).mp3
Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 16 - Electro de Velocitor.mp3
Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 18 - The Stellar Way - Colwyn and Lyssa Love Theme (Krull).mp3
Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 19 - The Music From The Trains.mp3
Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 19 - The Music of the Trains.mp3
Disneyland Paris - Space Mountain PROMO - 20 - International Passenger Ride Comments.mp3

JLW11Hi

Hey popkid, where the heck did you get that EPCOT promo? The one that Walt Disney hosts? I've been looking for that forever! I've seen clips of it here and there, but where did you manage to get the whole thing?

rustybox

I NEED HELP!!!!

SOMEWHERE OUT THERE IS A SPACESHIP EARTH AUDIO FILE WHEN WALTER CRONKITE NARRATED.

DOES ANYONE HAVE IT.

PLEASE I WOULD LOVE A COPY AS I HAVE BEEN AFTER THAT FOR YEARS.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Thankyou in advance and sorry for the caps.

popkid

nibblitz,

i've got:

01 - Interview with Tim Delaney.mp3
02 - Interview with Philippe Burgaud.mp3
03 - The Music of the Trains (Pre June 1995 version).mp3
04 - Inauguration of Space Mountain - Superman.mp3
07 - Inauguration of Space Mountain - 4th Return.mp3
08 - Inauguration of Space Mountain - Star Wars.mp3
11 - The Stellar Way - The Flying Circus (Rocketeer).mp3
13 - The Stellar Way.mp3
16 - Electro de Velocitor.mp3
19 - The Music of the Trains.mp3

i'll post links to them soon. anyone have the rest of the tracks?

and rustybox, i'll post a link to the spaceship earth file for you as well...

JLW11Hi, i got that epcot video off of ebay. hopefully by posting it no one else will have to pay for a copy anymore :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom