Ride videos!!!!

hosewater

It is area music BUT it contains the song Listen To The Land. It was played in front of the Land pavilion and also was part of the awesome 28 minute Main Entrance Medley.

I LOVE that medley.

There was also "Listen To The Land" that first appeared on the 1983 Official Album of Epcot Center which had singing and everything.

EJ

TinkerBell9988

Originally posted by hosewater
It is area music BUT it contains the song Listen To The Land. It was played in front of the Land pavilion and also was part of the awesome 28 minute Main Entrance Medley.

I LOVE that medley.

There was also "Listen To The Land" that first appeared on the 1983 Official Album of Epcot Center which had singing and everything.

EJ

(sings) I just downloaded that medley, na-na-na-nee-boo-boo...

lol :animwink:

kevlightyear

I had the same question about the Listen to the Land song. Actually, the song, I was referring to is the "singing and everything" version. I can never seem to download the whole song off of Limewire. Thanks anyway, I love the medley. Anyone have the words version?

hosewater

(sings) I just downloaded that medley, na-na-na-nee-boo-boo...

Good for you. You have a beautiful singing voice by the way.

Anyways Kevin,

I am in the process of uploading the "singing and everything" version. Popkid will move it to the audio folder soon enough I'm sure, so when he does, enjoy!!

Let me know if there is anything else you can never seem to get off of Limewire.

EJ

Mr.Nutz

I've wanted the HISTA theme for ages - thanks DCA Fan!

Popkid: those COP things aren't the show...it's some kind of documentary info on the COP. :( Like they were recorded from an info kiosk.

Ah well. If someone could record the last scene of COP sometime, that'd be great.

Gracy_hm

Ok

Does any one have Video of Alien Encounter?

I really want to see the mean Alien Anamatronic in action.

If not anyone have an MP3?

Thanks,
Kyle Browning

DCA Fan

More to come soon!

Added to the uploads folder:
1) Alien Encounter Theme (I don't remember if anyone uploaded this before)
2) Timekeeper Theme (One of the best attraction themes)
3) Puppy Love (From Toontown)

Hope you all enjoy the tracks!

IOAfan0183

Hello...I have not read all this thread yet, but I've got a request for an audio file. Does anyone on here have the entire live version of Tapestry of Dreams parade audio file? I would love to have the parade music along with the narrations and dreams, not just the music. I would really really really appreciate it because it can't be found anywhere else (the only other place I've found the live version of this parade was at AudioGalaxy and they've shut down)...Thanks sooooo much for your help...

Also, how do you download from a FTP site? I don't have CuteFTP or anything...I just went to ftp://12.33.77.254 and browsed around and found some audio clips I'd like to have. Do you have to have CuteFTP or the like to download from this ftp site? Also could someone please give me a list of all the ftp sites you guys have on here? I want to browse them and see if there are anything else I want to have.

IOAfan0183

wdwcrazy

I just got back and I have two full videos of ToD. It'll be a little while but I'll try to get them uploaded as fast as I can.

DCA Fan

IOAFan, that FTP is the main FTP of this topic.
Using your browser, just right click on what you want and click "Save Target As"
I prefer FTP programs, since they're easy to organize, but everyone has their own preference.

popkid

Re: More to come soon!

Originally posted by DCA Fan
Added to the uploads folder:
1) Alien Encounter Theme (I don't remember if anyone uploaded this before)
2) Timekeeper Theme (One of the best attraction themes)
3) Puppy Love (From Toontown)

Hope you all enjoy the tracks!

and here are the links! keep em' coming DCAFAN!!!!

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/alien_encounter_theme_music_dcafan.mp3">Alien Encounter Theme</a> 1.19MB

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/timekeeper_dcafan.mp3">Timekeeper Theme</a> 0.97MB

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/puppylove_dcafan.mp3">Puppy Love (From Toontown)</a> 2.71MB</a>

DCA Fan

Thanks for the comments! I've added to the FTP the following:
Hey, it's close to July 4th!

1) Yankee Doodle
2) Disneyland Flag Retreat
3) Disneyland Mega Mix (Mixed by a guy named Matt)

I don't know what BGM stands for, it's slipped my mind right now, anyone able to tell me?

Also, previous request of Future Corps tracks should be coming soon (if I can find them).

WeirdOne

Originally posted by AliceinWDW
Great files everyone!! Does anyone have any BGM loops? They are my favorite!! Thanks in advance!! :wave:

Hey, I have lots of loops, it just that, well, I have no real way to upload them. THEY ARE HUGE. It would lock up my computer and I don't know how to split them up.

The Sunset Blvd loop is amazing. I can't help but get down with my groovy chick ;).

- The WeirdOne :D

IOAfan0183

WDWcrazy, is it possible to extract the audio from the video? I have a portion of the ToD parade on tape, but not the entire audio. it's cool if you can't extract the audio...I was just wondering...

DCA, thanks for the FTP info...I really appreciate it...

IOAfan0183

IOAfan0183

Thank you so much...I still can't save anything from the FTP site, I just tried. I don't think Internet Explorer supports the FTP site...:(

IOAfan0183

Firebird

A couple of days ago I added the Aladdin walk through attraction. The others I added seem to have disappeared. Anyway I'll add Peter Pan's Flight (DLP) tommorrow only problem is most of the lights were off when I filmed so there is no London and minimal neverland fly overs.:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom