Ride videos!!!!

popkid

Originally posted by hitogoroshi
Been out of town for a couple of days!!! Any updates??????????
Thanx, Hito

i've been out of town for even longer, and now finally trying to get caught back up with some new videos that have been uploaded.

so, here goes some for starters:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/cbj_xmas2001_dalton30720.wmv">country bear jamboree xmax 2001</a> - (contributed by dalton30720)
6.95MB windows media file

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/captaineo001.wmv">captain eo - part 1 of 5</a> - (contributed by ?????)
5.76MB windows media file
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/captaineo002.wmv">captain eo - part 2 of 5</a> - (contributed by ?????)
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/captaineo003.wmv">captain eo - part 3 of 5</a> - (contributed by ?????)
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/captaineo004.wmv">captain eo - part 4 of 5</a> - (contributed by ?????)
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/captaineo005.wmv">captain eo - part 5 of 5</a> - (contributed by ?????)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/cop_001.wmv">carousel of progress - part 1 of 4</a> - (contributed by ?????)
3.91MBwindows media file
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/cop_002.wmv">carousel of progress - part 2 of 4</a> - (contributed by ?????)
2.48MBwindows media file
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/cop_003.wmv">carousel of progress - part 3 of 4</a> - (contributed by ?????)
1.51MBwindows media file
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/cop_004.wmv">carousel of progress - part 4 of 4</a> - (contributed by ?????)
2.29MBwindows media file

many many more to come... now, to review the millions of posts on this thread i missed...

for all of you that sent PM's to me, i'll be replying shortly - and as always, remember to right click the links and choose 'save target as' to save them to your desktop...

enjoy

Firebird

If it worked I have posted videos of La Taniere du Dragon and Flying Carpets over Agrabah.

Also clips of the 10th Anniversary Cake in the Parade
The queue to Star Tours

and a carriage on Main St.

Unfortunately they took forever to upload so expect bigger ones at the weekend (eg. Studio Tram Tour which is a pretty good film even if I do say so myself)
:lol:

kevlightyear

Originally posted by WeirdOne
kevlightyear. Food Rocks was posted on alt.binaries.multimedia.disney Please take a look for full Master quality tracks. - The WeirdOne :D

Hey Weird One, thanks! But I'm a little lost. Is that a website, or is that an FTP? If it is an FTP, is that the same type of thing as the number sequence that Popkid has? If it isn't an FTP, what do I type in my browser to find it? Thanks again!

DisneyJedi

alt.binaries.multimedia.disney is a newsgroup (or USENET group). USENET is one of the oldest Internet things there is.. it has been around a long time.. even before the WWW. Most Internet Service providers fail to inform their customers that they provide this service. You just need to get yourself a good newsreader, put in your ISP's newsserver settings (usually embedded somewhere on the help pages for your provider's website), download all the group names, subscribe to groups you want (such as alt.binaries.multimedia.disney), then download the headers in those groups. Depending on how cool your provider is, you may or may not have access to the binary newsgroups (which you want for files). Anyway multiple headers make up a file. The files are usually posted as RARs, so what you do is download every RAR file for a particular file and also these files called PARs. After all the RARs and PARs are downloaded, you run a program called SmartPAR which verifies the integrity of the RAR files and rebuilds missing or corrupt RAR files. Once you've verified all the RARs, you open one with a program called WinRAR.. it will take all the RAR files and rebuild the original file.. which could be an MP3, MPEG, AVI file.. hopefully the file the postings say it is suppossed to be (which it normally is). A good newsreader software to use is Forte Agent. It's not free, but works ok for downloading files. There are better newsreaders out there for downloading files, but I am just used to Forte Agent, so i have not tried anything else. USENET downloading may sound complicated, but once you know what you're doing, it is cake and about anything anyone posts is yours to download, providing your newsserver has collected all the relevant postings that make up a file. There's probably a webpage somewhere that would explain the process for accessing and downloading from newsgroups, but I am short on time at the moment to find one. Hopefully this will help or get you started. Good luck!

popkid

here are links to the videos contributed by Firebird:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/Dragon_firebird.wmv">La Taniere du Dragon</a> 1.92MB windows media file

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/Carpets_firebird.wmv">Flying Carpets over Agrabah</a> 434KB windows media file

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/Carriage_firebird.wmv">horse and carriage on main street</a> 1.05MB windows media file

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/Cake_firebird.wmv">10th Anniversary Cake in the Parade</a> 487KB windows media file

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/Snow_White_firebird.wmv">snow white's scary adventure</a> 2.45MB windows media file

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/Star_Tours_Q_firebird.wmv">star tours queue</a> 647KB windows media file

thanks alot for the clips :)
right click the links and choose 'save target as' to save them to your hard drive. any problems, just let me know

popkid

i'm also at a bit of a loss when it comes to newsgroups... if anyone would be kind enough to upload the tracks, i'll post them on the FTP for everyone.....

Disney4648

I really like that Star Tours Ride Video!:sohappy: Popkid, do you have any if Jurassic park: River Adventure over at Islands of Adventure?

Mr.Nutz

Great job on the videos everyone! :sohappy:

Popkid, do you have part 4 to YOUR series of COP? I have 1 - 3 but can't find any mention of part 4.

DCA Fan

Hi there! Popkid was kind enough to give me a folder in the uploads, so I've uploaded a mp3 from Listen to the Land (I don't know if its the one people have been asking for, let me know) and a mp3 from the Mickey Mania Parade.

If you have any audio requests, post here or PM me and I'll see if I have it! :wave:

popkid

hey Mr.Nutz,

sad to say there is no part 4 of COP. i ran out of tape before the last act :(

there is another version that has all the scenes though (see post above). so hopefully that'll make up for it. i have no clue who contributed it though...

kevlightyear

Originally posted by DCA Fan
Hi there! Popkid was kind enough to give me a folder in the uploads, so I've uploaded a mp3 from Listen to the Land (I don't know if its the one people have been asking for, let me know) and a mp3 from the Mickey Mania Parade.

If you have any audio requests, post here or PM me and I'll see if I have it! :wave:

Hey, thanks for uploading Listen to the Land. I have a question though. I can't seem to find it. When I log on to Popkid's FTP using a client, there is no uploadz folder anymore. Therefore, I don't know where to look for your files. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what. Everything else is there, just not the previous uploadz folder. Thanks for your help!

dizneyfreak

I was wondering if anyone would possibly have the entire mp3 of the TTA. If anyone has it could they please post it. I've been looking for it for sometime now. Thanks.

popkid

hey kevlightyear,

i changed the structure of the server a bit, so there is no longer public access to the uploads folder. after someone contributes the file, it is first verified, then moved into the public folder. i'm slowly working out the kinks in automating the process, so it might take a bit right now for files to become available. just keep your eyes on this thread, and i'll post links when files are ready for the downloading...

Mr.Nutz

Originally posted by popkid
hey Mr.Nutz,

sad to say there is no part 4 of COP. i ran out of tape before the last act :(

Damn, 1 to 3 were so good! Oh well, thanks anyway. I'll give that other persons part 4 a go.

Cheers.

kevlightyear

Originally posted by popkid
hey kevlightyear,

i changed the structure of the server a bit, so there is no longer public access to the uploads folder. after someone contributes the file, it is first verified, then moved into the public folder. i'm slowly working out the kinks in automating the process, so it might take a bit right now for files to become available. just keep your eyes on this thread, and i'll post links when files are ready for the downloading...

Ok, Popkid, thanks! I'll keep checking. By the way, thank you so much for all the time and energy you have put into this. It really is great, and we all appreciate it! Thanks again!

DCA Fan

Added and soon coming to the Audio folder near you :lol: .........
The Imagination Institute Theme (I love this little theme)
and
The Haunted Mansion Holiday Elevator track. High Quality!

popkid

Originally posted by kevlightyear

Ok, Popkid, thanks! I'll keep checking. By the way, thank you so much for all the time and energy you have put into this. It really is great, and we all appreciate it! Thanks again!

no problem, it's my pleasure! thanks should be directed to everyone who's contributing such great stuff!

with that said, here are some new MP3's contributed by DCAFAN:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/hm_holiday_stretchroom_dcafan.mp3">haunted mansion holiday - stretching room</a> 1.33MB

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/hista_theme_dcafan.mp3">honey i shrunk the audience - theme</a> 839KB

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/listen_to_the_land_dcafan.mp3">listen to the land</a> 2.02MB

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/mickey_mania_parade_dcafan.mp3">mickey mania parade</a> 1.66MB

loads more to come...

Main Street USA

Yeah, as much as I enjoy the videos here (some of which don't work for me for whatever reason:rolleyes: ) I'd also like to see more mp3's of anything park related! I'm always updating my library, but its usually hard to find good stuff anymore. What does everyone have?

Isn't that "listen to the land" one from the last post just area music from Epcot? oooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr am I just that stupid?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom