Ride videos!!!!

Hooray! I finally figured it out. Of course it was user error that was keeping me out of the FTP site, but Internet Explorer wasn't helping any. Now I'm using Fetch and it works! So many goodies! Thank you to Popkid and everyone else who has contributed.

I have some good things to upload -- how do I do it? Sorry to be so dumb.

Thanks

IOAfan0183

Hi, thanks for the link to the ToD full recording. I was just wondering if there was anywhere I can get the full audio recording to the Share a Dream Come True parade. I have a partial audio recording on tape, but I would love to get the full recording if possible. Thanks for everything.

IOAfan0183

DCA Fan

I've got it and I'll upload it if I get around to it.
I also just got "True Colors" w/ Cyndi Lauper, but I don't know if its the one from HISTA, I'll upload them in a day or two for you guys to review.

popkid

sorry for taking so long to link these files, but it's work work work around here :(

anyhow, here goes:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/future_corps_intro_dcafan.mp3">future corps intro</a> 890KB submitted by DCAFAN

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/disneyland_mega_mix_dcafan.mp3">disneyland mega mix</a> 1.39MB submitted by DCAFAN

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/dl_flag_retreat_dcafan.mp3">DL flag retreat</a> 5.46MB submitted by DCAFAN

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/yankee_doodle_dandy_dcafan.mp3">yankee doodle dandy</a> 2.45MB submitted by DCAFAN

thanks DCAFAN for the uploadz! still have a bunch of new video clips being rendered. hopefully they'll be linked within the next few days...

popkid

more new goodies:

here's the Aladdin walk through attraction uploaded by firebird:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/aladdin_walkthrough_firebird.wmv"> 2.31MB windows media video

popkid

and even more:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/minnies_yoo_hoo_hmppan.mp3">minnie's yoo hoo</a> 1.43MB uploaded by hmppan

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/donald_duck_theme_hmppan.mp3">donald duck's theme</a> 1.37MB uploaded by hmppan

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/steamboat_willie_hmppan.mp3">steamboat willie</a> 3.00MB uploaded by hmppan

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/peter_pans_flight_queue_music_hmppan.mp3">peter pan's flight - queue music</a> 1.12MB uploaded by hmppan

enjoy, and if any of the links dont work just let me know and i'll double check them...

popkid

and STILL even more: (uploaded by hmppan) these are from cinderella's golden carousel

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/cinders_golden_carousel/01_cinderellas_golden_carousel.mp3">a dream is a wish</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/cinders_golden_carousel/02_cinderellas_golden_carousel.mp3">be our guest</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/cinders_golden_carousel/03_cinderellas_golden_carousel.mp3">bella notte</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/cinders_golden_carousel/04_cinderellas_golden_carousel.mp3">chim chim cheree</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/cinders_golden_carousel/05_cinderellas_golden_carousel.mp3">colors of the wind</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/cinders_golden_carousel/06_cinderellas_golden_carousel.mp3">feed the birds</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/cinders_golden_carousel/07_cinderellas_golden_carousel.mp3">gaston</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/cinders_golden_carousel/08_cinderellas_golden_carousel.mp3">give a little whistle</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/cinders_golden_carousel/09_cinderellas_golden_carousel.mp3">so this love</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/cinders_golden_carousel/10_cinderellas_golden_carousel.mp3">when you wish upon a star</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/cinders_golden_carousel/11_cinderellas_golden_carousel.mp3">you can fly</a>

popkid

just when you thought it was over, yet another:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/listen_to_the_land_hosewater.mp3">the land - listen to the land</a> 3.30MB uploaded by hosewater

popkid

anyone have any tomorrowland stuff they can upload? any buzz lightyear maybe? also would like to get a ride-thru of ellen's enery adventure, especially the prehistoric radio station part...

thanks again to everyone who's contributing...

Is there a kitchen kabaret vid anywhere on this thread? I was hoping that someone who's been watching this thread would give me a general idea of what page. Or is there somewhere on the i-net where I can find it. Or can someone post it?

popkid

Originally posted by fridgepoliceman
Is there a kitchen kabaret vid anywhere on this thread? I was hoping that someone who's been watching this thread would give me a general idea of what page. Or is there somewhere on the i-net where I can find it. Or can someone post it?

no KK videos, sorry... a food rocks video montage, and a single KK audio track - but no vids... anyone have one they'd like to share?

popkid

Re: Requests

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
I'd like to see a KK video as well, and also Bird and Robot and the old Listen to the Land.

Also, does anyone have the Hawaii track from IASW?

ugh, i must be losing it - i just now figured out what IASW stands for.... sheesh, better get back to WDW soon before i get worse...

popkid

Originally posted by WDW/SFOG_freak
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'VE LOST IT! lol.

What does IASW stand for?

think it out... it will come to you i swear...

fridgepoliceman, here are links for ya:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/foodrocks.mpg">food rocks - video montage</a> 22.3MB mpeg

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/kk_unloadmusic.mp3">kitchen kabaret - unload music</a> 2.10MB mp3

popkid

anyone have the journey into imagination - one little spark (queue music) at a decent bitrate? the track i have is 13:36 but at 64KBPS - 192KBPS would be stellar if anyone has it :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom