Ride videos!!!!

DCA Fan

DSL here.

Hosewater, thanks for the sound tracks of the Fountain of Nations. Just wondering, why is the Suprise in the Skies music kind of "cut up", where the songs played in little segments then put together.

hosewater

Hosewater, thanks for the sound tracks of the Fountain of Nations. Just wondering, why is the Suprise in the Skies music kind of "cut up", where the songs played in little segments then put together.

I orginally got the tracks from a newsgroup and my silly software (read silly me ;-) ) downloaded the parts out of order. I have re-obtained the track in the correct order and posted it on the FTP as "Fountain of Nations - Surprise in the Skies (Corrected)". Hope this solves any problems.

I apologize for the mistake that I made.

Hope this helps!

EJ

hitogoroshi

Original Poster
Gotta talk to Popkid!!! He`ll make an upload folder for you!!! .wmv is great, most of them are in that format!!!

By the way: Good job against Denmark!!! We`ll be waiting for you guys in the Semi-Finals!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

woofboy111

Originally posted by Firebird
I have loads of Paris videos, how do I put them on the FTP?

Plus they are all .WMV files is that OK?

:( I have a mac that won't play .wmv files. It's ok though, I get on a windows computer enough.

kevlightyear

WOW! I had no idea I could get a Windows Media player for my Mac. I can't thank you enough for the info! Great, now I can watch all of those great vids! Thanks again!

woofboy111

Originally posted by Bdis86
Yes, it does exit, but tell me if you have trouble finding it. It's on http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/ :)

That's great. I never even looked because it's WINDOWs media player. I figured they just wouldn't make a mac version, but I guess it's the same as apple making quicktime for windows too...

:sohappy: :sohappy:

Now I don't need to go to use someone elses computer to download videos!!!

kevlightyear

Actually, I went to Cnet.com and downloaded it there. I usually go there for things because they have a larger mac program library. Thanks anyway! I can't wait.

DCA Fan

*BUMP*
Hey popkid, when's the next update? Just wondering. If anyone has any music requests, I might have it. Just post here.

kevlightyear

Well, I guess I could mention the elusive True Colors that's on everybody's list. . .

Acutally, I'm looking for some good quality Food Rocks songs too! Plus, I'm having the hardest time downloading Listen to the Land. I can never get it all using Limewire (keep in mind I have a mac, so Audio Galaxy is out of the question). Oh, and if anyone has any Furture Corps recordings, that'd be fantastic! That's about all I can think of right now. Thanks for looking!

WeirdOne

kevlightyear. Food Rocks was posted on alt.binaries.multimedia.disney Please take a look for full Master quality tracks. - The WeirdOne :D

I cannot seem to access the ftp site mentioned on the previous page. I get the message "Cannot RETR. No permission."
:(

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

DCA Fan

cornblitz, are you using an FTP program? If so, which one. You may want to try at a different time, the server may be overloaded.

I don't have Food Rocks, but I have a Listen to the Land track (don't know if its the one you want) I think a few Future Corps tracks. I'll see if I can get them uploaded.

I'm using Internet Explorer 5.1 on a Mac, and I tried again early this morning and got the same result. I have never needed a special FTP program in the past -- do you think that would help?

DCA Fan

For me, and FTP program is very convenient when it comes to searching though FTP. I've used several FTP programs and my preferred programs are CuteFTP, which costs money, but it's very simple. Another is LeechFTP, which is free. Look for it on http://www.download.com

But I have a PC, so be sure to make sure to get the Mac version.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom