Ride videos!!!!

dxwwf3

Well it just happened all of a sudden. I have had the Nemo pack (Divix parts 3.11 and 5, I think) on a long time and it just happend for no reason. I tried re installing everything but nothing has worked. I run Windows 98 Second Edition (I know I need to upgrade) and have the new Windows Media Player 9 for Win 98, 2000, etc... (not the XP one). I found a program called AVI Media Player that will play the avi files (but I can't search ahead on them) but I still can't play them on my RealOne or Quicktime. But I downloaded that program after the problem started so that is not the problem. And like I said everything was working fine until one day I turned my computer on and the WMP just wouldnt play anything. Again thanks for the help.

RU42

Hmmm, you got me stumped. You can try the Win-MP forums at the Microsoft site. It is unusual for 3 programs to all die at once without something being the catalyst.

RU

dxwwf3

Originally posted by RU42
It is unusual for 3 programs to all die at once without something being the catalyst.

RU

Oh I needed to make myself more clear. My RealOne and Quicktime players still work but just not with avi files. And of course I have nothing else that plays WMV files. But my WMP is definately dead. Sorry for not being clear.

RU42

So how far does the hole go?

Just posted to #Disney-Central is the Disneyland original Alice in Wonderland.

This is a fun little ride. You get into cars that seat 4 people (2by2.) You join Alice in her trip to Wonderland. Video isn't too bad, there are a couple dark spots on the ride but it does well.

Enjoy!

RU

gjpjtj

Hi guys, haven't had a chance to do much downloading lately, but seems like a lot of great stuff coming in!

I was just wondering what happend to the Disney Trivia game, everytime I go on it's not running, am I just unlucky?:(

DisneyJedi

Well Dish Network still has not removed my CBS station from Los Angeles (yay). I accidently recorded the Disneyland Pooh Adventure commercial during the sunday late news, so I encoded and popped it up to the (((commercials))) folder on Popkidwdw. Enjoy!

disneylandpoohride.jpg

bamboo7

Originally posted by gjpjtj
Hi guys, haven't had a chance to do much downloading lately, but seems like a lot of great stuff coming in!

I was just wondering what happend to the Disney Trivia game, everytime I go on it's not running, am I just unlucky?:(

that would be my fault. i've been slacking when it comes to keeping that computer connected. The problem is that i am living here in orlando, and that server is in New Jersey, and i only have dial up to connect to it, so it takes me a while to get it reconnected. If 'DisTriv' is in the channel, though, and the game just isn't playing, type '!resume' and it should keep going.

RU42

Wildest ride in the Western wilderness

Buckle your seat belts, it is time for the wildest ride in the western wilderness. I am of course talking about Big Thunder Mountain - Disneyland Style.

Just uploaded to #Disney-Central.

!Dizuploads/RU/DL

Enjoy

RU

RU42

Where the birds sing words and the flowers croon

Ah yes, the wonderful Enchanted Tiki Room comes to your computer screen. This is a really nice capture. It includes the preshow as well as some of Iago's lines at the end of the show before I got kicked out.

The tape was recorded in Jan 2002. The location is:
!Dizuploads/RU/MK

Enjoy!

RU

mikebrakes

Uninstalled mIRC, reinstalled it (from a different directory) with Invision, and now it seems to be working properly!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Thanks for all the help everybody. Can't wait to see all the videos.

mikebrakes

Yes, the guide helped. Thanks. I don't think it needs to be changed any, it was helpful the way it's written. Just takes a little getting used to. So did the regular way, but it is a LOT easier with invision.

Do you need to close the Explorer type interface each time? I would get one file with no problem, but if I tried to get a second, it stopped at 2.7kb again! If I closed it and re-opened the window, I could get the next file.

I still may have a few bugs (?), but at least I can access the files now. Can't thank you enough for the help RU.

RU42

It's time for a vacation fo rest and relaxation

ITS TIME FOR A VACATION - It's the Country Bear Jambore Vacation Hoedown - record in 1999 at DL park - In memory for a truely great ride replaced by a cheap knockoff. No - I'm not bitter. :fork:

Located in Dizuploads/RU/DL

Enjoy!

RU

dxwwf3

Re: It's time for a vacation fo rest and relaxation

Originally posted by RU42
ITS TIME FOR A VACATION - It's the Country Bear Jambore Vacation Hoedown - record in 1999 at DL park - In memory for a truely great ride replaced by a cheap knockoff. No - I'm not bitter. :fork:

Located in Dizuploads/RU/DL

Enjoy!

RU

Thank you so much for this video. This is the best show Disney has ever done (of course I might be a little swayed because it features Rocky Top :lol: GO VOLS!)

mikebrakes

Looks like I spoke too early about the IRC working properly. The day I reinstalled IRC and added Invision, I was able to get a couple files. Since then, it's back to stopping at 2.7kb. :brick:

Anybody out there an expert on IRC? Why can I access some folders but not another? I've been having this problem for a month now and have gotten nowhere! I've tried asking on the IRC chat and haven't even gotten a response. I've tried to ask people with a "@" or "+" next to their name but have never gotten an acknowledgement. Can anybody at least direct me to somebody to ask that may have some suggestions?

Is there a specific IRC client I should be using? Are there some settings I can change to accept files? ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated. Somebody suggested making sure he's on my allow list. How do I check that?

RU42

I feel for you - I have no clue what could be the problem. I would recommend you try the mIRC forums at mirc.com. They are the experts - if they don't know I have no clue.

As for the @ and + in the channel, many are bots with very little human attention. Jedi and myself are often around; sometime the others are there - but their systems are on 24/7 so percentage wise - they are not there often - of that makes sense.

Good luck - I really have no idea.

RU

Can someone help a lady in distress??

I have been trying to view/listen to some available downloads on this thread by the usual method (right click, save as, etc...).

It keeps bringing up a message saying something like "cannot open Internet explorer".

Am I right in assuming that this is because I am not a paid member of this site (I believe you have to be now to view certain content on this site).

Please help me
:hammer:

Well, I have just subscribed ($35 for 1 year)...

I have tried again to download some things off this thread (for example, Country Bear Jamboree songs, WDW Resort audios (inc. 'Tip For Today').

I am still getting that same message that I cannot download :(

Can anyone help? Is it that these are no longer available for download?

I have seen mentions of 'folders'. Are these available in these folders? If yes, where can I find them?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom