Ride videos!!!!

RU42

Thanks for your interest but our captures are usually rides we shot ourselves or TV shows that we capture for others to watch. What you are asking for is pretty much copyright infringement and most likely won't be posted by our group.

I am not trying to be mean but we try to keep ourselves clean.

RU

edit - PS - If you are truely wanting the CD, I am seeing it all over eBay - I think they are going for about $20. - RU

mikebrakes

Here's one for all you irc pros out there. I can't seem to download anything from popkid for some reason. I tried several times to get his list, but it would stop at 2.7kb. I finally got his list by e-mail from a member and tried to download a file. The same thing happened. It stopped at 2.7 kb. I've downloaded files from other people, but for some reason, I can't download files from popkid! :brick:

Anybody have any suggestions? Why can I get files from others but not popkid?

DisneyJedi

I'm getting ready to upload the 1994 Aladdin Parade at MGM Studios. It has been awhile since I had a 'ride' vid to offer being RU has pretty much cornered the market. j/k :D (keep em coming buddy!) :)

Here's a screenshot

MGMAladdinParade.jpg

Notice Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror still under construction. That entire section of MGM was non-existant on my first trip to MGM.

MicBat

Originally posted by DisneyJedi
I'm getting ready to upload the 1994 Aladdin Parade at MGM Studios. It has been awhile since I had a 'ride' vid to offer being RU has pretty much cornered the market. j/k :D (keep em coming buddy!) :)

Notice Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror still under construction. That entire section of MGM was non-existant on my first trip to MGM.
aah, yes... I remember it well...
I'm just into the audio on #disneycentral now b/c I'm on dial up and it would take days to download a video!

DisneyJedi

Aladdin parade is up on Popkid in the (((ATTRACTION VIDEOS)))\MGM STUDIOS folder. It's around 100MB for 10mins or so.

I also caught this while recording tonight's American Idol. Soon to be uploaded in the Commercials folder on Popkid:

VISA_WDW.jpg

RU42

Great capture on Aladdin. I dloaded it last night and only got to see the first couple minutes. I am looking forward to seeing the whole parade. Looks good!

Nice catch on the commercial. Have you captured the Pooh at Disneyland commercial yet?

RU

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by RU42
Great capture on Aladdin. I dloaded it last night and only got to see the first couple minutes. I am looking forward to seeing the whole parade. Looks good!

Cool! Thanks! Not bad for someone way the heck in the back having to dodge parents with kids slung around their necks. Of course I wasn't as attentive to the camera back then as I am now, so I am sure I could shoot it better today if the parade still existed.

Nice catch on the commercial. Have you captured the Pooh at Disneyland commercial yet?
RU

Nope.. My CBS channel on the dish was suppossed to cut out monday, but is still working. I just haven't crossed paths with it. If you could catch it, that'd be great! I have a bunch of commercials from the 80s and 90s that I found in the newsgroup that I could upload to Popkid when I get some time if people want to see them.

RU42

Originally posted by DisneyJedi
Nope.. My CBS channel on the dish was suppossed to cut out monday, but is still working. I just haven't crossed paths with it. If you could catch it, that'd be great! I have a bunch of commercials from the 80s and 90s that I found in the newsgroup that I could upload to Popkid when I get some time if people want to see them.

There are a few in one of my folders already RU/DL Commercials. There are 18 commercial captures in there from the 80's and 90's. Probably many the same, but if there are any new ones, I'd like to see them.

RU

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by RU42
There are a few in one of my folders already RU/DL Commercials. There are 18 commercial captures in there from the 80's and 90's. Probably many the same, but if there are any new ones, I'd like to see them.

RU

I bet I have the same ones as you then. I'll double check though. :)

Tim G

Originally posted by amejr999
Would anyone happen to have a copy of the 100 YOM souvineer DVD that they could upload? I've been looking all over for one.

Thanks!

You should have bought it then!!

mikebrakes

I'm having problems with irc and am asking once again for help. I know a lot of people on this thread use it, so here goes...

I can't get anything from popkidWDW. Not even the list. Everything stops at 2.7kb. I finally figured out how to get videos, but I can't get them to download. I have no problems with other fservers, but EVERYTHING from popkid stops at 2.7kb.

I've asked for help here. I've asked for help on the irc. I've tried to initiate a chat with everybody with a "@" or "+" next to their name. I've even tried to PM popkid from this site, but haven't received a single response.

Can anybody help me out? Why can I get files from some fservers but not popkid? That's the folder everybody keeps uploading to, but I can't get anything to download.

If you yourself can't help, can you direct me to somebody that can?

DisneyJedi

Hi! I'm not sure what irc client you are using (mirc?), but I am thinking since you are having the problem downloading from Popkidwdw and no one else that maybe you somehow inadvertingly added popkidwdw to your dcc ignore list. I can't see anything else that would prevent you from being able to download from everyone else and not popkid. I think if you right-click on popkidwdw you should have the option to grant a dcc allow to him. Though I have never been clear on how dcc allow works. What I would do in your situation is try a different irc program and see if you have problems downloading from popkidwdw. If there is no problem.. you can bet your original irc program has something set not quite right that is specific to popkidwdw and no one else. Here's a bunch of different irc clients for windows you might try:

http://www.valinor.sorcery.net/clients/platforms-windows.html

So basically I would try to isolate the problem by trying a different irc client. Hopefully that will help you rule out the culprit.

Originally posted by mikebrakes
I'm having problems with irc and am asking once again for help. I know a lot of people on this thread use it, so here goes...

I can't get anything from popkidWDW. Not even the list. Everything stops at 2.7kb. I finally figured out how to get videos, but I can't get them to download. I have no problems with other fservers, but EVERYTHING from popkid stops at 2.7kb.

I've asked for help here. I've asked for help on the irc. I've tried to initiate a chat with everybody with a "@" or "+" next to their name. I've even tried to PM popkid from this site, but haven't received a single response.

Can anybody help me out? Why can I get files from some fservers but not popkid? That's the folder everybody keeps uploading to, but I can't get anything to download.

If you yourself can't help, can you direct me to somebody that can?

mikebrakes

I tried clicking on unignore and was told he's not on my ignore list. I've tried using different links in your signature and get the same results in all of them. I have been using mirc. I'll try another and see what happens.

RU42

Finally - a new capture

Back in 2000, DL celebrated the 45th anniversary of Disneyland. They designed a special parade that has a whole host of characters.

So, I have encoded the parade and posted it on #Disney-Central for your viewing pleasure.

Dizuploads/RU/DL

Enjoy!

RU

djmatthews

OK, you video boffins maybe able to help out here. I have downloaded a video from the Internet, its is about an hour and a half long. I use Windows Media player to play the file, the problem is, I cannot use the seek function, whenever I drag it, it shoots back to where it is playing from. This is really annoying for such a long video, as I can't go back to where I have left off, nor find any bits I want to see again without watching the whole thing. Can anything be done, or is the way the clip has been produced?

RU42

Not sure what the format is on the file you downloaded, so I will give you some general answers.

Once a file is compressed, the scan feature becomes 'rough'. Divx is a real pain. Some of the others can be too. But all is not loss.

Depending on the file, I would recommend getting some of the creation software (examples, NanDub or TMPGEnc.) Most players (especially free) have very limited scanning features. While you will not be editing, these editing/creation software programs allows for smoother scrolling (not perfect just better) and they have a play function as well.

RU

djmatthews

The file format is .asf, I think this is Microsofts version of a video, but I can change the extention to .mpg, and it still works the same. Thanks for the advice, I will have a little go! :)

dxwwf3

Does anyone have a clue what could be wrong with my Windows Media Player. Every time I try to play any file I get the error message "Class not registered". And now I can't seem to play my other avi files on my RealOne or Quicktime players. I've got that Nimo Codec pack installed right I believe so I do not know what could have went wrong. Any ideas?

RU42

Nemo can be the problem, it can cause codec problems. I just had to reload my entire system because Nemo killed some of my capture programs by corrupting some of my codecs. In my search, I was told by 'the experts' that they have seen lots of damaged systems because of Nemo. However, I know several others that have no problems what-so-ever with Nemo. It is all very dependent on the computer and the programs.

So, to your problem, did you just install Nemo and this problem happened? Your class errors are some of the many errors I had with Nemo.

Codecs, as I learned, are very difficult to troubleshoot. The naming is random and sometimes the DLLs are placed in multiple locations (again from the experts.)

To have such a wide spread problem (multiple programs) I would say the problem is probably codec related; which makes it the toughest to fix. I resorted to a complete reload of my system to fix my problem. Some thoughts, try uninstalling Real 1, Win MP, Quicktime and reinstall. Hopefully they might overright the corruption. (Note - uninstall Nemo too before reinstalling the others. Also, restart the computer after you uninstall everything before reinstalling.)

Warning - I tried the above and it did not work for me so this is not a guaranteed success. But it is a lot easier then a reformat.

So my questions would be:

1. Did you just install Nemo and these problems happened?
2. Did you just install any other editing/capture programs like Gordian's Knot?
3. Can you recall any new programs since your last known time when AVIs etc worked?
4. What is your computer and operating system.

RU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom