Ride videos!!!!

darthdarrel

Originally posted by mikebrakes
cornnibblitz, I'm running into the same problem. Especially with themadman. I just downloaded a new updated list from both, and have been having the same problem ever since. Even files from the old list give me the same message.
How and where can you download videos from Disney central? I have been posting on DC on and off for 2 years now! :lol:

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by darthdarrel
How and where can you download videos from Disney central? I have been posting on DC on and off for 2 years now! :lol:

I wasn't aware of another disney-central, but this is how you get to the one referred to in this thread:

http://www.popkid.com/disneycentral/

The irc channel will have its first birthday on August 29th. It started on the DALnet irc network, which became constantly attacked by denial of service attacks, so we moved it to newnet since connecting to there was much more reliable. Plenty of vids and audios in DC.. following Popkid's website instructions should get you there pretty easy.

kevlightyear

. . .And. . .(drum roll please). . .This post breaks the 2000 barrier for this thread!

Whew this thread sure has come a long way. FTP, to DALNet, to NEWNet. . . .Video to Audio and back to Video focus. . .New Members. . .Geez

And with that, I'll add another request. Does anyone happen to have any Tarzan Rocks audio?

darthdarrel

Originally posted by DisneyJedi
I wasn't aware of another disney-central, but this is how you get to the one referred to in this thread:

http://www.popkid.com/disneycentral/

The irc channel will have its first birthday on August 29th. It started on the DALnet irc network, which became constantly attacked by denial of service attacks, so we moved it to newnet since connecting to there was much more reliable. Plenty of vids and audios in DC.. following Popkid's website instructions should get you there pretty easy.
LOL! Yes there is another Disney central and several wdwmagic people also post there! :D

RU42

Originally posted by kevlightyear
. . .And. . .(drum roll please). . .This post breaks the 2000 barrier for this thread!

Whew this thread sure has come a long way. FTP, to DALNet, to NEWNet. . . .Video to Audio and back to Video focus. . .New Members. . .Geez

And with that, I'll add another request. Does anyone happen to have any Tarzan Rocks audio?

Might take a littel work, but I have uploaded the TR video capture to the site. You can use a program to strip out the audio.

RU

hitogoroshi

Original Poster
Don't know, if anyone has requested this already, since I was gone for a couple of days, but can anyone please tape and release this??

The food network is kinda hard to pick up in Germany :lol: :lol: !!

6 weeks til WDW!!!! Can't wait!!! Mission Space, here I come!!!

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by hitogoroshi
Don't know, if anyone has requested this already, since I was gone for a couple of days, but can anyone please tape and release this??

The food network is kinda hard to pick up in Germany :lol: :lol: !!

6 weeks til WDW!!!! Can't wait!!! Mission Space, here I come!!!

Don't worry.. I am on it already. I set my dishplayer to record it as soon as it appeared on the receiver's program guide. Once it is recorded it will be easy to rip off the harddrive and get it on the PC for encoding. The Family Matters sitcom is also coming up where the Winslows and Erkle go to Epcot. Hopefully this time it won't be pre-empted for a stupid infomercial. TiVo is very good at finding Disney specials. I have mine networked, so i can easily check to see what is coming up... and here is what is coming up:

Changing Rooms
Disney 902 BBCA Wed 6/11 7:30 pm
Disney 902 BBCA Thu 6/12 1:00 pm
Family Matters
We're Going to Disney World (1/2) 142 WPIX Sun 6/8 9:00 am
We're Going to Disney World (2/2) 143 WPIX Sun 6/8 9:30 am
We're Going to Disney World (1/2) 142 WGNSAT Tue 6/10 4pm
We're Going to Disney World (2/2) WGNSAT Wed 6/11 4:00 pm The Lawrence Welk Show
Tribute to Disney 838 WKLEDT Sat 6/7 6:00 pm
Tribute to Disney 838 WKLE Sat 6/7 6:00 pm
Unwrapped: Disney World Resort 6/8 9:00 pm 110 FOOD

Here's the description for the Lawrence Welk Show:
"Tribute to Disney" (2002) Host Bobby Burgess; "When You Wish Upon a Star," "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah," "It's a Small World," "Lavender Blue."

The Lawrence Welk Show is on our PBS station, but I do not have that channel on my sat dish and it comes in very crumby over the antenna. Would anyone with a clear signal be able to cap that? Check your local listings for PBS to make sure it is going to show. Thanks!

Frontierland

I finally got the problem fixed.

I got some REQUESTS if someone could please post:

New Monorail(hotel loop & express)
New WDW RR spiel
Track order for MK's Splash mountain area music

thanks in advance

bamboo7

Originally posted by Frontierland
I finally got the problem fixed.

I got some REQUESTS if someone could please post:

New Monorail(hotel loop & express)
New WDW RR spiel
Track order for MK's Splash mountain area music

thanks in advance

well, as far as teh mornorail stuff, are you looking for vido or audio? i just produced an express loop video and uploaded it to popkid's server. I have also shot a video of the epcot loop which i won't have time to compress and uplaod for a while.

Frontierland

Originally posted by bamboo7
well, as far as teh mornorail stuff, are you looking for vido or audio? i just produced an express loop video and uploaded it to popkid's server. I have also shot a video of the epcot loop which i won't have time to compress and uplaod for a while.

Sorry, I should have made it more clear....I am looking for Audio of the monorail. The new spiel i am looking for says that there is no smoking the park in designated areas, etc.

Plus i am looking for the audio of the new RR spiel too if anybody has it

RU42

Paging Mr Tom Morrow

Well, it's been a bit but there is a new RU capture for your viewing pleasure - Innoventions Disneyland.

This is very different then Epcot's version. At Disneyland, they turned the past home of the Carousel of Progress and America Sings into Innoventions.

The carousel front, as it were, is not a perfect circle anymore. There are cut outs where you can stand on the spinning platform and watch a preview.

After a couple minutes, the doors open and you enter and off to the right is an AA named Tom Morrow. He gives a little speil and then your are either:
1. Given a demonstration of hot products or
2. Just sent into the heart of the carousel where you do Innovention type stuff.

The underlynig premise is that there are Zones (think like Carousel of Progress.) The Zones are Travel, Info, Entertainment, Sports, and Home. Each time you enter the building Tom Morrow will have something different to say depending on what Zone you enter.

Is all this confusing, well just down load the capture of the Entertainment Zone.

I picked this one first because it contains the outside preshow, Tom Morrow, and a demonstration that goes with the show.

I will upload other segments over time.

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day."

RU

DisneyJedi

Believe it or not there is a roof top antenna installed in the crawl space (standing space) above the computer room in my townhome that no one ever mentioned in the 3 years I have lived here. My lease doesn't say I can't use it so....

With some fanagling I got a really clear signal of our PBS station and am currently capturing

Tribute to Disney: The Lawrence Welk Show

Not knowing exactly what it is prior to the show airing i can tell you now it is very musical. There are lots of people performing in different costumes to familiar Disney tunes. It is hosted by Bobby from the Mouseketeers.

Barring no problems, I will post when it is complete and uploaded to Popkid for all to enjoy.

RU42

Cool - I couldn't locate it on our PBS station.

I captured the FoodTV show - WDW Unwrapped Sunday evening. Did you get that one?

If not - I will encode and upload.

RU

DisneyJedi

I finished uploading the Lawrence Welk Show: Tribute to Disney. You will find it in the (((tv specials))) folder on Popkid.

[EDIT]
The Food Channel: Unwrapped: Disney World Resort is now available in (((tv specials))) folder on Popkid

Family Matters: We're Going to Disney is now available in (((tv shows))) folder on Popkid

In due time I will upload the sitcom - "Step by Step" which also has a Disney 2-parter. What other sitcoms traveled to Disney? "Sabrina the Teenage Witch"?

kevlightyear

Yeah, Sabrina went when Animal Kingdom opened up. I haven't looked on Disney Central in a while, so I don't know what you already have. . .I know Full House went, and Boy Meets World I think. Good times, I love shows from Disney.

severina

i'm searching for the video for the american adventure and maybe even the voices of liberty pre-show. i used to be one of the voices of liberty singers for a while and now that i'm living in utah i can't get down there to experience it as often as i once did....

i know i should search, but there's 135 pages in front of me to search..i got til about page #35 in the reply tree :)

thanks!

michelle

LeahsDad

Hey Popkid,

I have ALL of Beauty and the Beast show from MGM - Sept. 2000. I filmed it from second row center and is pretty good. The only thing would be getting you a copy. I am afraid I don't have a way to upload it. I could propbaly copy it to VHS then send you a copy. Let me know.

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by Leah's Dad
Hey Popkid,

I have ALL of Beauty and the Beast show from MGM - Sept. 2000. I filmed it from second row center and is pretty good. The only thing would be getting you a copy. I am afraid I don't have a way to upload it. I could propbaly copy it to VHS then send you a copy. Let me know.

If you want.. either myself or RU42 could capture it, encode and upload to Popkid, no problem.

bamboo7

Originally posted by DisneyJedi
If you want.. either myself or RU42 could capture it, encode and upload to Popkid, no problem.

Hey, what about me? just kiding. i already have enough video projects on the table that i've been avoiding. when i get them done, they should be cool. and i have a few more things i want to shoot.

djmatthews

I have a problem. I have downloaded three videos from popkid - Unwrpapped, Family Matters & Tribute To Disney, and none of them work. Unwrapped I get second of video and all the sound, Family Matters I get about 10 seconds of video and all the sound & Tribute I get about 10 seconds of video and all the sound. Then on all of them the video just freezes, whats wrong?

Any help much appriciated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom