Ride videos!!!!

RU42

Cool Jedi - I just watched that tonight. I thought it was well done!

EVERYONE ELSE:
Another new download this evening:

RU/DL - Tinker Bell Flys (from the Believe there is magic in the stars fireworks - includes firework finale.)

Enjoy and kudo's to MS-USA for the logo.

RU

RU42

For your viewing pleasure:

The Hunchback of Notre Dame Stage Show! This was recorded in January 01 before the show was closed down. I hope you enjoy.

#Disney-Central - RU/MGM folder

RU

DisneyJedi

Hey guys! I found an easy way to get files from Popkid and other fserves in #disney-central by simply clicking and dragging. You'll need a fresh installation of Mirc 6.3. Install it to a directory with no spaces such as C:\invision2. Now download and install Invision2.0 build 2520 to the same directory:

Invision2.0 build 2520

Go to the DCC options and set them as before like from http://www.popkid.com/disneycentral

Now use the triggers in the channel such as

!dizvideo

You will see a browser pop up. Simply click around to change directories and drag files over to your local computer drives. It's very easy. It looks like this:

popkid_tvspecials.jpg

RU42

I just did this and during the Invision install McAfee reported a virus: ~GLH005c.tpm - IRC/Flood.ak.plugin
Got any ideas what is up with that?

I've used Invision before and never got that message.

RU

FOLLOW UP:
McAfee caught and deleted it. I restarted and I am on now with no seeming loss of function. I have no idea what was going on with that warning. I wonder if it was a false positive since it was a tmo file afterall.

RU

FOLLOW UP TO THE FOLLOW UP:
This set up rocks, so much easier to navigate and download. Very very cool!

RU

DisneyJedi

Hmm.. to make sure that Invision file I uploaded to newsguy wasn't infected, I just did a virus scan on it with Norton virus corporate edition and the latest dat files. Nothing was found. Did you install over your previous invision installation? Remember when you turn off the dcc ignore, it allows anyone and everyone to send stuff to you on irc. It's possible if you've been out and about in different channels/servers on irc that someone sent you ~GLH005c.tpm - IRC/Flood.ak.plugin and you didn't even realize it until you installed the latest invision build (and your McAfee autoprotect noticed it). I'll scan my c:\invision2 directory and see if i have that file too.

But anyway it is much easier to use the browser to downloading. It's very ftp-like now (As far as downloading goes)

RU42

I clean installed, uninstalled Invision and uninstalled mIRC. Then reinstalled both. Got the warning which McAfee deleted. All clean.

So, I repeated, and the bug came back in the second install of mIRC/Invision. I think it's McAfee acting goofy - pardon the pun.

I will do an in-depth scan to make sure something isn't hiding, but I keep my DCC safe when not needed. Again, I think this was McAfee not the program.

And you are right, the program is awesome, so much easier. Just click away, no typing. That will help a lot of the questions we get and complaints on how 'hard' it is to download.

Are you or Pop working on updating the web site with this new info. Plus his screen captures for mIRC are old - still works fine - just the lokk is different.

RU

DisneyCP2000

Originally posted by DisneyJedi
Hey guys! I found an easy way to get files from Popkid and other fserves in #disney-central by simply clicking and dragging. You'll need a fresh installation of Mirc 6.3. Install it to a directory with no spaces such as C:\invision2. Now download and install Invision2.0 build 2520 to the same directory:

Wow, thanks for the shortcut! My eyes were getting crossed trying to figure out all the files. :lol: :)

Thanks!

bamboo7

that new version of mirc/invision looks great! and i'm excited to see RU's hunchback videos, as i never got to see that show when it was here.

today i shot another monorail video (epcot loop) - as requested by rustybox -- and a lot of flower and garden stuff. itll take me a while to edit all of the flower and garden stuff together, but i hope to have a 5 minute (or so) highlights video of it all.

RU42

Cool - That flower and garden stuff sounds awesome. Someone posted pics and it looks so cool. I can't wait to see the video captures.

RU

RU42

Beauty and the Beast Stage Show

Another new addition:

The Beauty and the Beast Stage Show - recorded at MGM in Jan 01. I hope you enjoy it.

Location RU/MGM folders

RU

RU42

Festival of the Lion King

Another show for your eyes:

Festival of the Lion King - recorded in January 02. I think this is the best show currently running and quite possibly the best show I have ever seen at any Disney propoerty at any time.

You can find this capture in RU/AK

"In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the........:

Come on - I know you are singing the words now. :lol:

RU

bamboo7

i have a few new productions i am currently working on, and the good news is that i can get them uploaded much faster. this weekend i am moving to a new apartment where i can get cable modem! (this dial-up thing is slowly draining the life from me). unfortuently, the move is going to delay me getting these productions done.

bamboo7

Originally posted by RU42
Cable is great, I'd be dying without it. So, curious minds want to know; what do you have up your sleeve?

RU

nothin huge at the moment, just the epcot monorail video, the flower and garden, and one surprise video. my next projects will be more street performers from world showcase, like the balancing act it france, and all the insanity that goes on in italy.

DisneyJedi

If you see the guy that eats french fries off the street in the downtown square during parades film him too. :) He was a riot during the spectromagic parade my wife and I witnessed in 2001. I hope he didn't eat his last french frie though. :lookaroun

Bad news for the Disney commercial fans.. after May 5th I won't be able to rip/encode them from CBS2 in Los Angeles (from my sat dish) (I live on the east side of the US, but have always enjoyed the time zones for TV scheduling ease - even with TiVo now). Apparantly it was a mistake that Dish Network allowed me to order that station and add it to my programming a couple years ago. They must have done an audit for TV viewers in my area since they recently added local channels on the dish. Anyway I will miss my 3-hour window for reclaiming missed shows on the East Coast from west coast feeds. I still have FOX11 in LA, but I have never seen a Disney commercial on it. Long story short.. no more Disneyland commercials from this east coaster. :( RU.. can you be on the lookout for the exciting Disneyland commercials for us? :) I would always get lucky and they would record on my PVR when Survivor came on thursday.

RU42

I am sure I can do something. So Survivor has lots of Disney commercials. I can have my system record for them.

Does anyone know of other shows that are 'Disney' rich? Heck, is there even a way to find out what commercials are on when? (Like everyone knew when the Pirates commercial was going to be on.)

RU

RU42

Jamba - Bark and Groul and Screech and Roar

Jamba - Jamba - Jamba (no idea if that is spelled right)

Time for all you animals to stop all that barking, growling, screeching, and roaring and listen up to the lastest in downloads.

Posted last night were:
Jammin Jungle Parade - Jan 02
Kilamanjaro Safari - Jan 02

Jammin - Great parade, one of my all time favorites. While watching this parade the parade broke down. The end, Mickey, happened to be right in front of me. I just the video after a short time, but the parade just sat there. I was able to slide out behind him but as I went off in the distance, he was still stuck - poor guy.

Safari - Little Red was saved again. The funniest thing on the ride was when one guy started whistling to the Lions so they would come out. The driver's line was too funny. You'll just have to watch it.

RU

DisneyJedi

I figured Disney advertises during Survivor because it is one of the top primetime reality shows. For all I know there are WDW commercials during the east coast feed. I guess I will find out if I add my locals to the dish. I don't know if there is a way to tell when specifically the commercials air unless you know someone at a TV station that works on scheduling.

RU42

Yankee Doodle went to town

One of my all time favorites from the Yesteryear of Disneyland - America Sings. This is such a classic.

Dizuploads/RU/DL

Sometimes it was happy
Sometime is was sad
And sometimes it just spoke of love

RU

bamboo7

Re: Yankee Doodle went to town

Originally posted by RU42
One of my all time favorites from the Yesteryear of Disneyland - America Sings. This is such a classic.

Dizuploads/RU/DL

Sometimes it was happy
Sometime is was sad
And sometimes it just spoke of love

RU

RU, i am soo glad you are posting ride videos of all the attractions that are gone now, or the ones i never got to see in teh first place! KEEP IT UP!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom