Ride videos!!!!

DisneyJedi

The Disney 2000 Travel Planning Video is now on POPKID's IRC server bot. Connect to IRC below with my link (or choose random NEWNET irc server).

Join #disney-central

Type: !dizvideos

It should connect you to POPKID's IRC server bot. now follow the commands below to start downloading. Type the commands in bold.

Code:
<bencjedi>[B] cd (((promos)))[/B]
<popkid> [\(((promos)))]
<bencjedi> [B]dir[/B]
<popkid> [\(((promos)))\*.*]
<popkid> ..
<popkid> 100 years of magic - one mans dream.mov 1.18 mb
<popkid> cirque de soleil.mpg 2.62 mb
<popkid> dca - overview.mpg 6.48 mb
<popkid> dcl - castaway kay.mpg 8.10 mb
<popkid> dcl - disney wonder.mpg 10.6 mb
<popkid> disneyland - overview.mpg 11.5 mb
<popkid> disneyland - still magical.mpg 8.86 mb
<popkid> disneyquest.mpg 5.87 mb
[COLOR=deeppink]<popkid> disney_2000_travel_planning_video.avi 322 mb[/COLOR] 
<bencjedi> [B]get disney_2000_travel_planning_video.avi[/B]
<popkid> Sending disney_2000_travel_planning_video.avi «322MB».
—I-n-v-i-s-i-o-n— popkid «kashhjfj@12.33.77.254» is attempting
to send disney_2000_travel_planning_video.avi «322MB» to you
on port 2743.

That should do it. I hope to get more of these up here, especially older ones from the 80s (if available).

Enjoy!
:sohappy:

Looking for the following tracks from the Space Mountain Concourse loop:

Go Go Goodyear
Pop Goes the Weasel
We Are Here to Change the World

Can anyone help?

sackngs3120

What happened to everyone on Newnet? Light night and now today no one is on? Popkid and Tongoroa are always there along with a few others. Did you guys change servers?

bamboo7

If anyone has noticed the triviabot missing from our channel on newnet, there was a problem with the script which caused the irc client to crash. i have to fly home for a few days next week, so i'll fix it then.

Andy

can I ask a really dumb question? I've tried downloading some of the ride videos in this thread, I use a download manager, and it comes up saying password and username, with WDWmagic already entered. So I enter my username and password and it just denies me, why??
Sorry to be really dumb guys!
Andy

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by Andy
can I ask a really dumb question? I've tried downloading some of the ride videos in this thread, I use a download manager, and it comes up saying password and username, with WDWmagic already entered. So I enter my username and password and it just denies me, why??
Sorry to be really dumb guys!
Andy

The public FTP account has been disabled. You gotta go on IRC now to get the files unless Popkid gave you a personal FTP account. Check back a few pages on how to connect or check out the link in my sig. Hope to see ya soon! :)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by DisneyJedi
The public FTP account has been disabled. You gotta go on IRC now to get the files unless Popkid gave you a personal FTP account. Check back a few pages on how to connect or check out the link in my sig. Hope to see ya soon! :)

I'm unable to connect...says "connection refused"

djmatthews

Can anyone help. I have downloaded all the files from popkids server for the WDW EXplorer CD-ROM. After trying to install it, the software asks for a re-start, but after this I get an error message along the lines of "Cannot find setup.ins" blah blah blah, anyone else had problems? I''m using Windows XP - does it make a difference?

djmatthews

Request

I have been on popkids mIRC server today, and managed to download some great songs. Finds that I am extremely pleased with are The Festival of The Lion King songs under
!dizuploads and the user hmppan.

I was wondering however if anybody had any more of the set or if you "hmppan" had the others e.g. Circle of Life section and Be Prepared?? Would be great if you have it.

I do have another request, but no one has ever replied or found it, I'm after the Magical Moments parade track - not the 25th Anniversary version. Does anyone have it? Is it actually available?

Any help would be cool.

bamboo7

Originally posted by djmatthews
Request
I was wondering however if anybody had any more of the set or if you "hmppan" had the others e.g. Circle of Life section and Be Prepared?? Would be great if you have it.

Has anyone uploaded the FOLK cd? If not, i have it.

Thank you so much, hmpan! The Voices of Liberty rendition of Golden Dream was the last cue I needed for an American Adventure cd that I have been putting together.

I owe you one!

Jim

Irrawaddy Erik

Ask and ye shall receive

Just uploaded
Voices of Liberty - Battle Hymn of the Republic
Voices of Liberty - Shenandoah
Voices of Liberty - Star Spangled Banner

Stay tuned for a few more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom