Ride videos!!!!

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by JasonLH
Does anyone know if the current version of the Haunted Mansion Holiday is available through the IRC channel? If not, does a full ride-through even exist? I have heard last year's version but would love to have this year's since I just returned from my first trip to Disneyland.

Along the same lines- are complete versions of the Scarols available anywhere? The only ones I can find are shorter versions that only last about one minute and then fade/cut out.

Thanks!

AIM- jasonlh81 if anyone can point me in the right direction.

I've never been to Disneyland, but am fortunate enough to get an east and west coast feed of CBS on my satellite dish. From CBS2 in LA, they were recently running commercials for the Haunted Mansion Holiday event, so I recorded them and encoded to DIVX format. They are available on Popkid's server in the irc channel. Fraid we don't have any ride videos of this special. I'd love to see them too, so if anyone has them on tape and needs help getting it on the computer, let me know and I will try to help out. :)

DCA Fan

Do you mean the Esplande btwn the parks or the park entrance itself. I have both listings (if I can find them), but I'm pretty sure the DL entrance music is the same as Mainstreet USA.

DCA Fan

Here ya go! Merry Christmas! :) (okay, a little late but...)

Main Entrance Area Music (Pre-1992)
01. Medley #1 (When You Wish Upon a Star / Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee / Heigh-Ho / Davy Crockett / Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah)
02. Medley #2 (Mickey Mouse Club March / Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo / Whistle While You Work / ? / A Spoonful of Sugar)
03. We're the Mouseketeers
04. A Wonderful Day
05. A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
06. When You Wish Upon a Star
07. The Roses of Success
08. Song #8
09. Hip Hip Pooh-ray!
10. Little Wooden Head
11. Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
12. Circus Parade" (from Dumbo)
13. Mickey Mouse Club March
14. Whistle While You Work
15. Parade of the Wooden Soldiers
16. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
17. Winnie the Pooh
18. The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers
19. When You Wish Upon a Star
20. March of the Cards
21. it's a small world
22. When You Wish Upon a Star
23. it's a small world
24. Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
25. Chim Chim Cher-ee
26. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
27. Me Ol' Bamboo
28. Mickey Mouse Club March
29. Pop! Goes the Weasel
30. Step in Time
31. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
32. The Work Song (Cinderella)
33. Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
34. Winnie the Pooh
35. Colonel Hathi's March
36. Bare Necessities

Main Entrance Area Music (1992-2001)
01. When You Wish Upon a Star
02. Mickey Mouse Club March
03. The Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room
04. Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee
05. Under the Sea
06. Come Again (Come on In)
07. Dig-a-Dig-Dig / Heigh-Ho
08. You Can Fly!
09. Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me)
10. Maroon Cartoon
11. Smile, Darn Ya, Smile!
12. Whale of a Tale
13. Swisskapolka
14. Merrily on Our Way to Nowhere
15. Bang! Goes Old Betsy
16. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
17. Davy Crockett
18. March of the Cards
19. When You Wish Upon a Star
20. Minnie's Yoo Hoo
21. Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
22. Zorro Theme
23. Elephant March
24. Bella Notte
25. Phantom Manor
26. Pecos Bill
27. All in the Golden Afternoon
28. it's a small world
29. Be Our Guest
30. How Do You Do

Main Entrance Area Music (2001-Present)
01. All in the Golden Afternoon
02. When You Wish Upon a Star
03. You've Got a Friend in Me
04. Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee
05. Under the Sea
06. Indiana Jones Theme
07. California Girls
08. The Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room
09. Hooray for Hollywood
10. Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me)
11. I Left My Heart in San Francisco
12. Dig-a-Dig-Dig / Heigh-Ho
13. Smile, Darn Ya, Smile!
14. "it's a small world"
15. March of the Cards
16. Mickey Mouse Club
17. Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
18. Fantasmic! Exit Music
19. Soarin' Load Music
20. Be Our Guest
21. Davy Crockett
22. You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly!
23. Star Wars Theme
24. Muppets Theme
25. Minnie's Yoo Hoo
26. Honey, I Shrunk the Audience Theme
27. How Do You Do
28. Just One Dream

That's super, DCA fan! Thank you so much!

Now, has anyone put together the pieces of the 2001 loop? I have quite a number of them, but probably not all. Who can help?

kevlightyear

Hey Corrus, I don't think any of those links work anymore. It's complicated, but popkid no longer has public access to his ftp. The choice way to download is through IRC, just look back a couple pages, and there's info on it. Anyone here will be willing to help. I hope you get it straightened out!

Tim G

Originally posted by kevlightyear
Hey Corrus, I don't think any of those links work anymore. It's complicated, but popkid no longer has public access to his ftp. The choice way to download is through IRC, just look back a couple pages, and there's info on it. Anyone here will be willing to help. I hope you get it straightened out!

Thanks! :wave:

blm07

Hey did anyone get those COP files that were on the newsgroup? Road Runner's server has been getting alot of incomplete files lately, and the COP files were incomplete 2 times! So if anyone has the whole files, can I get them? (Oh yeah I have the last part already)

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by blm07
Hey did anyone get those COP files that were on the newsgroup? Road Runner's server has been getting alot of incomplete files lately, and the COP files were incomplete 2 times! So if anyone has the whole files, can I get them? (Oh yeah I have the last part already)

Is this what you are referring to?

WDW - Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland - Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress (1994), '(Carousel of Progress) Full Show' 1 of 6.mp3

They are complete on my provider's newsserver, so I am pulling them down for you. I will upload them to Popkid's server when they are complete.

blm07

Oh shoot, I just got them from someone else, but thanks though! You might still wanna put them on Popkids becuase I'm sure more people will want it.

DisneyJedi

Well I am currently uploading those COP files to Popkid in case someone can't get them by other means. :)

Here's another newnet server you can try if you're having trouble getting on the #disney-central channel on irc to retrieve these files and everything else:

irc.moo.me.uk

blm07

Originally posted by hosewater
I'd love to hear your opinions on the CoP tracks I created. Please let me know!

Well you know I liked them, the quality is better than live, but not as good as master. Thanks for the audio

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom