Ride videos!!!!

TinkerBell9988

Hi Guys!

I'd love to get some new Disney audio, but I don't know Popkid's FTP site...

Can someone please post the site address, username, password, and all that info? I'd lookn in this thread, but its waaaay to long. Thanks for any help!!

-Erica

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by TinkerBell9988
Hi Guys!

I'd love to get some new Disney audio, but I don't know Popkid's FTP site...

Can someone please post the site address, username, password, and all that info? I'd lookn in this thread, but its waaaay to long. Thanks for any help!!

-Erica

The preferred method for accessing Popkid's server is over IRC. Read my post a couple posts back and it will tell you exactly how to get on there. Basically you can only log into the ftp now if he has given you private access to upload things. The IRC isn't hard to get into. Let me know if you need any help.

TinkerBell9988

Originally posted by DisneyJedi
The preferred method for accessing Popkid's server is over IRC. Read my post a couple posts back and it will tell you exactly how to get on there. Basically you can only log into the ftp now if he has given you private access to upload things. The IRC isn't hard to get into. Let me know if you need any help.

Hey thanks for the info! It helped a lot :wave:

bamboo7

Originally posted by AliceinWDW
Hey Grizz! I have a lot of them, unfortunately I can't log on to upload :cry:

Barb

currently uploading:
40 more files (204 megs) of the audio files Grizzlyhall had requested. (from aliceinwdw)

General Grizz

Wow thanks! These are GREAT!

:)

Also - that list remains active for any "direct" files; but for now, these live files are superb!

Thanks!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I'm missing one file from the original Disneyland Paris Space Mountain press promo: track 10 La Voie Stellaire (the Stellar Way).

Does anyone have it?

Thank you!!

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by GalacticGobbler
how do you upload, i have some video, fantasy in the sky from MVMCP(rudolph instead of tinkerbell) and illuminations

You can either ask Popkid for an upload FTP account and connect to his ftp or go to the irc channel and in the #disney-central channel type:

/dcc send popkid

It should pop up a window to choose the file to send. I believe popkid has it set so that it will auto-accept the incoming file without him having to approve it first. I could be wrong though.

bamboo7

Originally posted by Sansaarai
are there any auido files on popkids server? I am new to this IRC thing so any help would be great.

Thanks.

yes, TONS. the vast majority of files on his server are audio files.

hitogoroshi

Original Poster
Is there another way to conect to the channel??? When I try to connect to this aohell server, it never works!! HELP HELP!!! Need to see Popkids new ride videos!!!! :brick:

bamboo7

Originally posted by hitogoroshi
Is there another way to conect to the channel??? When I try to connect to this aohell server, it never works!! HELP HELP!!! Need to see Popkids new ride videos!!!! :brick:

there are other newnet servers other than aohell
i've been having good results using irc.eviltwins.org

WDWKing

Hi guys, its been a long time since I've posted here, but anyway I have a problem connecting. Everytime I try to connect in mIRC to the disney channel that you guys always go on I get this message:

[11:21] -irc.aohell.org- Looking up your hostname...
[11:21] -irc.aohell.org- Found your hostname, cached
[11:21] -irc.aohell.org- Checking Ident
[11:21] -irc.aohell.org- Got Ident response
Closing Link: Lizard007[255.255.255.255] by irc.aohell.org (No more connections)
[11:21] *** Disconnected

What's wrong? How can I connect?

bamboo7

Originally posted by WDWKing
Hi guys, its been a long time since I've posted here, but anyway I have a problem connecting. Everytime I try to connect in mIRC to the disney channel that you guys always go on I get this message:

[11:21] -irc.aohell.org- Looking up your hostname...
[11:21] -irc.aohell.org- Found your hostname, cached
[11:21] -irc.aohell.org- Checking Ident
[11:21] -irc.aohell.org- Got Ident response
Closing Link: Lizard007[255.255.255.255] by irc.aohell.org (No more connections)
[11:21] *** Disconnected

What's wrong? How can I connect?

try using a different newnet server, like the one i mentioned above

Now uploading:

George Fenton's incomparable score to Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show (DLP), encoded for your listening pleasure at 192 kbps directly from the original EuroDisney Resort cd (WDR 33509-2).

Enjoy!

JasonLH

Does anyone know if the current version of the Haunted Mansion Holiday is available through the IRC channel? If not, does a full ride-through even exist? I have heard last year's version but would love to have this year's since I just returned from my first trip to Disneyland.

Along the same lines- are complete versions of the Scarols available anywhere? The only ones I can find are shorter versions that only last about one minute and then fade/cut out.

Thanks!

AIM- jasonlh81 if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom