bamboo7

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
*Runs around*

AHH! CBJ XMAS!! CBJ XMAS!! AHH!

*Runs in circles*

*Loads FTP*

*Doesn't see it*

*Reads post*

Oh yeah, you have no where to upload it! :lol: I would love to see it, especially before Jan 2nd IF you have time and if you are back. I just wanted to check out several things before I record it 7 times in a row!! :lol: :p :xmas:

well, i'll edit and encode that one first then. like i said, it isn't a professional video since i was sitting in the second row, senter (practically looking up teddi's skirt during her parts) and since i only had one camera. i do think it is good, for a one-camera shoot from an not-great angle with no tripod. but it isn't production quality or anything.

Hi Dan --

Thanks for checking out HISTA... I would love to have a recording both of the pre-preshow background music, as well as the preshow itself. I know this is tough, because the waiting area is always so crowded. Maybe early in the morning? The orchestral music that plays BEFORE the preshow is just so wonderful...

Many thanks!

djmatthews

Hi. I have looked on the Disney Cruise website and there is a planning video that you can order. Does anyone know if it is on popkids IRC thingy? It isn't available to us Brits. :( It would be great to see it though.

Any help received with thanks!

DJ

DisneyWorld30th

Can anyone please do me a favor...

This post has 103 pages, can you summarize where to download ride videos (FTP's, URL's)...

Thanks a bunch....

Happy New Year!

DisneyJedi

Popkid's audio/video server is accessed now primarily on Internet Relay Chat (IRC). Here's how to get there:

Originally posted by DisneyWorld30th
Can anyone please do me a favor...

This post has 103 pages, can you summarize where to download ride videos (FTP's, URL's)...

Thanks a bunch....

Happy New Year!

Download and install MIRC program

Run the program, choose a Nickname, choose NEWNET in connection tab and connect. Then click this link

HERE

It will bring you right in the #disney-central channel.

Look on the right channel pane for '@Popkid'.

Now to connect to his server to download the vids type in the message window:
'!dizvideo'
A window should pop up that says 'Chat Popkid'.

Now use DOS commands such as
'dir' to list the directories
'cd directoryname' to change directories
'cd ..' to go back one directory
'get filename.avi' to start downloading the videos

If a file doesn't download, in MIRC program go to
DCC, then Options, on Chat request check 'auto-accept. Then click on the folders tab and tell it DCC ignore is disabled. OK it and then connect to Popkid's server again with !dizvideo

Hopefully my instructions make sense. Once you make it to the channel, you can also ask for help. Sometimes Popkid, Bamboo7 and myself are available if you have any questions. Just ask.

Hope to see you soon!

Irrawaddy Erik

Hey cornnibblitz I saw that you posted the Kingdom Hearts overture I have like 76 different songs from the game......it was released on the web like a few months b/f the game was released let me know and ill upload it

Hey, Erik,

That would be great -- I only have the overture. Thank you!

By the way, if Popkid is listening, could you please get in touch with Aliceinwdw? She has been in touch with me and says she can't access the ftp, and has a number of files to upload into her folder.

Thanks!!!

bamboo7

Originally posted by hmppan
Hey cornnibblitz I saw that you posted the Kingdom Hearts overture I have like 76 different songs from the game......it was released on the web like a few months b/f the game was released let me know and ill upload it

that would be great. I am also looking for the soundtrack for that.

also, thanks to aliceinwdw i know have a bunch of rock'n'rollercoaster audio on my ftp server. as soon as i can, i'll get them on popkid's server.

bamboo7

Currently Uploading (REALLLLLLY Slowly):

Some RNR And MSEP Christmas Files That I Just Got From ALICEINWDW (thanks a lot)

actually, the RNR files aren't Christmas related, just the MSEP ones are. (that seemed confusing when i re-read it)

Irrawaddy Erik

yea it took me over 4 hours to upload my files dunno i guess someone should let pop know incase there is something wrong either that or we are just killing his server :eek:

General Grizz

*Grizzly's Wishlist*

1. Universe of Energy: Dinorama or narration to everything minus the first preshow (1982)

2. Wonders of Life: Direct Cranium Command (especially march music/exit)

3. World of Motion: Bird and Robot or High Quality music tracks

4. Horizons: Narration, sound effects, or better sounding files

5. Journey into Imagination: Clear quality soundtrack; any Image Works tracks, music missing from the current soundtrack

6. Kitchen Kabaret: Direct music to queue areas; better quality entrance/exit tracks

7. Living With the Land: ANYTHING from the area music or show

8. Spaceship Earth: Any direct stuff from the 1982 or 1986 versions of the show (minus the released 'Tomorrow's Child' track)

9. El Rio Del Tiempo: Anything in good quality, minus the stuff on the current ride-through. (Includes children, chorus, finale music, narration)

10. Maelstrom: Anything from the show

11. American Adventure: Any better-sounding soundtrack files, especially after the 1990s. AND the load/unload. I forget the title of the song, but it's patriotic and gentle.

12. O, Canada: Any audio (minus the theme song from the released albums)

13. Any good sounding World Showcase loops are fine with me!

14. Unused Innoventions loop perhaps?

Magic Kingdom

1. Enchanted Tiki Room: Drum Music heard before and after the preshow; the original 1971 preshow before entering the theater

2. Jungle Cruise: Temple percussion music

3. Country Bear Jamboree: ANYTHING that was not on the 1972 LP; especially in good quality. Demos are always welcome, too! - I'll take anything...and if you have the LP with Hungry as a Bear from the Christmas Special, I'd love that!

4. Splash Mountain: How Do You Do? With *guitar undertones*

5. Peter Pan's Flight: Any music from the ride, minus the opening. This means the pirate scene and the percussion version heard over the "Indians" section.

6. Snow White: ANYTHING. Especially "Some Day My Prince Will Come." MK - NOT Disneyland

7. Toad: Anything from the ride.

8. Pooh Bear: Anything from the ride.

9. Carousel of Progress: WDW versions NOT released (this means the second version of the Now is the Time Show - and ESPECIALLY the 1994 Version: including ANY area music and especially queue video tunes)

10. Timekeeper: The enter/exit theme music, or any background music from the show

11. Dreamflight/Take Flight: ANYTHING! except the load

12. Sonny Eclipse: Anything from the show; minus Bright Little Star, which was released on an Official Album

13. Alien Encounter: The preshow (2nd) with Skippy and the SIR

14. Walt Disney World Railroad would be fantastic.

Thanks for readin'! :D

DisneyJedi

Added Muppetvision 3D Finale to Popkid's FTP

I finally got around to encoding Popkid's Muppetvision 3D Finale video as DIVX. It is located in the Attraction Videos folder under MGM on his server. I believe he has more material to go through also, so I'll post if I encode anything else from his Disney trip. :) I know several of you have recently gone to Disney or are in the process of going. Can't wait to see what ya got! If you need help encoding in DIVX AVI format, let me know and I will try to help. ;)

bamboo7

Originally posted by AliceinWDW
Hey Grizz! I have a lot of them, unfortunately I can't log on to upload :cry:

Barb

just uploaded (from aliceinwdw)

canada - area music
alien encounter - sir preshow
american adventure - current show

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom