Ride videos!!!!

TinkerBell9988

Hey guys... I need some help with this...

I would like to know if someone so kind enough would tell me where I could find these things on an FTP server (no IRC or NewNet please)

One Man's Dream Audio
World of Motion Video
-or any other reaaally good audio-

If anyone could help, I would gladly appreciate it. Thanks!

DCA Fan

I'm pretty sure I uploaded the theme to One Man's Dream on there, check my uploads folder. If not, let me know, I'll try to get around to putting it up. I'm almost certain that WoM is on there as well.

I just uploaded a little suite of music I extracted from the dvd Walt: The Man Behind the Myth. Reactions?

By the way, EJ, I thought you did a terrific job on COP! Thank you!!!

TinkerBell9988

Originally posted by DCA Fan
I'm pretty sure I uploaded the theme to One Man's Dream on there, check my uploads folder. If not, let me know, I'll try to get around to putting it up. I'm almost certain that WoM is on there as well.

On where? I'd love to hear some of these. Thanks!

mr.yensid

hi everyone! are there any mac users who are able to access this? i'm on a mac and am very unfamiliar with all of this irc/ftp stuff and would really appreciate some help. is there anyone on a mac with any advice on how to connect?

kevlightyear

While there aren't many mac users here, I certainly am one!

As far as IRC goes, I'm still looking for a good client. I've been using Snak, but since I haven't registered the program yet, it only works for 30 minutes at a time. I know, I'm cheap, but I'm still looking for a free, yet effective client.

As far as FTP, someone recently recommended Transmit to me, and I love it. It's probably your best bet, and if not, Fetch is good as well.

Let me know if you need any help!

Interesting, Kev, that as a mac user you have a batallion of pc users in your avatar.

Hey, I'm a mac addict too. Transmit is definitely the way to go for ftp; as for IRC, I will have to try snak, because ircle is a pain in the butt.

cheers :wave:

bamboo7

Originally posted by kevlightyear
You mean pixar uses PC's? I had no idea. Certainly our friends the LGM's wouldn't make that mistake. . .

i'd watch what you say kev. you are in a mac-hostle envirenment. i could be wrong, but i beleive that PCs are the standard for maya, and probobly other 3D animation packages.

bamboo7

Originally posted by cornnibblitz
I didn't realize this was a mac-hostile environment? I better pack it up, then...:animwink:

oh, no need to pack it up. all i'm saying is that there are a lot more pc users here, and quite a few of them are avid mac-haters. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom