Ride videos!!!!

DCA Fan

cornniblitz, I was about to ask YOU that. :lol:
I have a video that I can rip the audio off of if I get around to it, but if someone has the CD-quality version, please upload it!

grizz, if you didn't put 'Remix' in the GBBT Remix, I would have thought is was the master file. Great job!

hmpan, I HAD some RnR tracks, they're somewhere on my computer. If I find them, I'll upload them.

And finally, just uploaded: HMH tracks.

If any of you have any of the files that I want (see my sig), Please, please, please upload them. Many thanks!!!!

Happy holidays y'all!

kevlightyear

Griz, it's true, that remix is fantastic. You were right, the other version pales in comparison. Once you've had grizzly, why go back? :D I'm downloading the World's Fair stuff right now, I'm so excited! Thanks!

bamboo7

greetings from wdw. i am writing this from the wonderland cafe in disney quest :)

some had asked about rnr audio, check back with me in about a week when i get home. someone told me they would be uploading some rnr stuff to my ftp while i am here.

someone ele asked about the ftp login info for popkid's ftp. well there are no more public ftp accounts for his server, but everything on is server and a lot of great stuff from other people's collections are available on the #disney-cemtral irc channel on the newnet networks.

finally, i am in WDW and i have my mini-dv camera, so post or pm any ride video requests asap. i'll only be shooting in attractions where it is permitted though. so get me your requests asap!

CrashNet

If you are there through the new year, can you record the New Years fireworks at Epcot after RoE? I'm looking for a better version than the one on WDWMagic. Thanks! :D

bamboo7

Originally posted by cac2889
If you are there through the new year, can you record the New Years fireworks at Epcot after RoE? I'm looking for a better version than the one on WDWMagic. Thanks! :D

i would, but i'lbe gone by then :-(

CrashNet

Originally posted by bamboo7
i would, but i'lbe gone by then :-(

Thats ok...I felt it would be a good idea to ask though...but hey, your still there! I hate you :lol: Have fun and have a safe trip back!

I am *desperate* for any kind of recording of the bgm played in the preshow area of HISTA; that is, the Bruce Broughton score played *before* True Colors begins (basically, it is an extended arrangement of the Imagination Institute theme). Can you (or anyone else) please try to record this? I know its a tough request, but it is the only missing element in my quest to put together a complete HISTA cd.

Many thanks, and have fun!

kevlightyear

A complete HISTA CD? Sounds great!

I'll be there for New Years, but I'm not sure what park, and my video camera is just a Hi8, and wouldn't be very good quality. I'll see what I can do, though, if you want.

TinkerBell9988

Hi everyone! I have a request...

How can I find a copy of One Man's Dream audio (from the film)?? I hear it on Live365 all the time, but I can't find it anywhere. If someone could help me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

(oh, please dont recommend me to an FTP site, becuase I am having trouble loging on to one--- I need some major help :) )

bamboo7

New Ride Vidoes!! (Maybe)
OK, so while in WDW this trip, i have taped a few things.
1. Festival of the Lion King
2. Spectro Magic
3. CBJ - Christmas Version

unfortunely, i never had a half decent tripod with me, and i was limited by having only one camera, and not usually being in a great place to shoot. so once i get home, i hope to have time to look at them, edit them and get something half decent looking that i can encode and put up in the IRC channel with popkid's new ride videos.

cornnibblitz, i saw HISTA today, and was thinking about what it would take for me to get a half decent recording of the preshow, and i'll see what i can do about that after i move down here in two weeks. I also plan on being able to shoot better ride videos then, but i might not be able to edit them, and i'll have trouble encoding and uploading them too :(

now, i have two requests. does anyone have any audio from flights of wonder or (this is a tough one) the Christmas Animal Kingdom enterance loop?

General Grizz

*Runs around*

AHH! CBJ XMAS!! CBJ XMAS!! AHH!

*Runs in circles*

*Loads FTP*

*Doesn't see it*

*Reads post*

Oh yeah, you have no where to upload it! :lol: I would love to see it, especially before Jan 2nd IF you have time and if you are back. I just wanted to check out several things before I record it 7 times in a row!! :lol: :p :xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom