Ride videos!!!!

MaxPower

Does anyone know why I would keep getting a DCC send rejected, file type ignored message when trying to use the get command with Mirc?

Thanks,

DisneyJedi

Hi Max! I was helping someone with a similiar problem (may be the same one) the other day. If you're using Mirc to connect, go into your DCC options and set it to auto-get on DCC sends and not to prompt about incoming DCC transfers. That seemed to fix it for him. Maybe see if adjusting your DCC options to not prompt or anything will fix it for you also. Good luck! I can help you in the channel possibly also.

rustybox

im having problems downloading files from mirc, i type in "get" and then the filename and it wont start the download, can anyone help me please?

bamboo7

Originally posted by WeirdOne
Is noonan dead? - The WeirdOne :D

noonan is not dead, though sometimes his computer get disconnected overnight, and he can't reconnect till he goes back into work.
but he AND popkid are alive and well in the #disney-central channel on NewNet.

isnet396

Originally posted by rustybox
im having problems downloading files from mirc, i type in "get" and then the filename and it wont start the download, can anyone help me please?

don't add the file size at the end. Its a common mistake.

kevlightyear

Originally posted by cornnibblitz

Yes, I'm on a Mac -- and I use Fetch, too, version 4.0.2. It seems to work fine for me... are you using the latest version?

Actually, I was using 4.0.1, but I downloaded 4.0.2, and when I tried it, I got the same result. It must just be my computer. Thanks anyway!

popkid

finally started editing the footage i shot during my last trip to WDW and with the help of disneyjedi it is now available in DIVX format for your enjoyment... pop on by the #disney-central IRC channel on NEWNET to get at the clips. first up is the splash mountain video. disneyjedi was kind enough to make two versions of the video for everyone:

length: 10:00+
hi-res version (98.9MB)
low-res version (20.6MB)

next up:

mupptevision 3D finale (just enough to give you a headache, watching the entire movie would make you sick)

monorail around epcot 2002 (shot from the cockpit of the monorail)

Attachments

• splashmountain.jpg
    splashmountain.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 184

popkid

these aren't ready to roll yet, but i thought i'd post some screen caps in the meantime:

muppetvision 3d finale (though remember, watching this one will probably give you a headache)

Attachments

• muppetvision.jpg
    muppetvision.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 178

CrashNet

Where do I find all of these videos that you are making? I usually went to your ftp site but it has been down for a while. If you remember I made a post a long time ago wondering if someone was going to put the videos from the Discovery channel, or whatever the channel was that had two or three shows on Disney World in a row. Where do you put all of your videos now?

bamboo7

Originally posted by cac2889
Where do I find all of these videos that you are making? I usually went to your ftp site but it has been down for a while. If you remember I made a post a long time ago wondering if someone was going to put the videos from the Discovery channel, or whatever the channel was that had two or three shows on Disney World in a row. Where do you put all of your videos now?

there are no longer any public accounts for popkids ftp. his new ride videos, as well as about a half dozen travel channel specials and more are available to anyone in the #disney-central irc channel, on the NewNet network. if you need help with irc, read back a few pages in this thread. myself, popkid, and disney jedi have a lot of posts about how to connect. and the cool thing about using irc, is that we aren't limited to just popkids files. there are a few other people who share their disney media collection on a fairly regular basis, and there is room for anyone else to share what they have.

isnet396

Originally posted by popkid
these aren't ready to roll yet, but i thought i'd post some screen caps in the meantime:

muppetvision 3d finale (though remember, watching this one will probably give you a headache)

Canon used to sell a lens for it's XL-1 MiniDV camera that recorded in 3D....but there's also those great 3d glasses they shipped with Knowledge Adventure's 3D Dinsoaur Adventure....boy, those were the days! :lol:

kevlightyear

Ok, I'm going insane because I can't get Fetch (FTP Client) to work. I can connect fine, but it always gets hung up on "Getting file list..." Is there anyone out there who can help? Or even reccommend another [free] FTP client for Mac OS X? Thanks you guys!

bamboo7

Originally posted by kevlightyear
Ok, I'm going insane because I can't get Fetch (FTP Client) to work. I can connect fine, but it always gets hung up on "Getting file list..." Is there anyone out there who can help? Or even reccommend another [free] FTP client for Mac OS X? Thanks you guys!

i have a friend who logs onto my ftp all the time to get music to listen to, from his work where he uses a mac. i'll see what i can learn from him, and let ya know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom