Ride videos!!!!

rustybox

hey jedi, can u help me with MRIC please.
most of the time the servers that are coming up say the following, what of the following do i need to type in so i can get access?

/ctcp [NM]cleeeddys moviez!

any help will be most appreciated

also how do i connect to the disney central channel in MIRC? what do i do to add the channel?

isnet396

Currently, DALNet is being a pain in tha @$$. If you CAN get online, kudos to you! But we can't. :(

uh, just go to internet explorer and type irc://[irc server] : [port]/disney-central and you'll get there

Ian

DisneyJedi

I seem to have good luck connecting usually and even I cannot get on.

DALnet is currently being attacked by lamers who have nothing better to do then bring down the network. It seems to happen more and more lately. Maybe we should consider relocating the channel to another irc network, like Newnet. What do you think?

http://www.dal.net/motd.html

Updated 11/7/02 by Wagahai

DALnet has been the target of many DDOS attacks recently. There is no technical defense to these types of attacks and therefore many of the servers are unreachable. See the current issue of the DALnet Ezine for more information on DDOS attacks.

The "cannot assign requested address" error that many are getting will happen when you try to use the "irc.dal.net", the regional "irc.us.dal.net" name or when using a the name of a server that is offline to try to connect to chat. The most up to date server listing we have is here. Unfortunately, we have no estimation on when this will return to normal since we do not know when the attacks mentioned above will stop.

DisneyJedi

Hey guys! We're trying something new so we have started the channel on the Newnet irc network. From initial observations, it seems a heck of a lot easier to connect to. I dunno if we'll stay there or not, but it is worth a try.

Please join us and let us know what you think. It may take a few minutes for the random server to locate a newnet server to connect with. Please be patient as it may take a few minutes.

#disney-central on Newnet (using random NewNet irc server)

Here's a direct connection using the server I am currently connected with:

#disney-central on NewNet (using AOHell.org server

Again, we're trialing this network for a bit. I dunno if it will be the final resting place of #disney-central. Popkid is on NewNet now if you need anything.

kevlightyear

Hey cornnibblitz:

I noticed before you said you use a mac? If you don't mind me asking, what ftp program do you use? I've been using Fetch, but recently it's been on the fritz, and I can't figure out why. I'm just looking for other options. Thanks!

Kev--

Yes, I'm on a Mac -- and I use Fetch, too, version 4.0.2. It seems to work fine for me... are you using the latest version?

Just uploaded: Quicktime video files from New Angles on Disney cd-rom (B2, Epcot, is my favorite!)

:wave:

bamboo7

Originally posted by rustybox
does anyone know the account details of popkid's ftp site? e.g. password, etc? my current log in details don't seem to work anymore

yea, there no longer is a public account for his ftp site. but everything that was on his ftp is now available via fileserver in the #disney-central irc channel, on the NewNet server.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom