Ride videos!!!!

DCA Fan

bamboo7, I've got most of the files for Fantasmic, which I'll upload as soon as I get around to uploading the Shamu Adventure music.

popkid

hey everyone, greetings from WDW!!! filmed quite a bit today... quite a bit i'm not sure what tho, have to see when i get home and sit down to edit. today was mostly epcot stuff - so i think i'll put together a sorta epcot montage of just random footage around the park.

well, just checking in for a minute - time to hit the sack. another full day at epcot is planned for tomorrow :)

be back on the 2nd...

General Grizz

Originally posted by popkid
hey everyone, greetings from WDW!!! filmed quite a bit today... quite a bit i'm not sure what tho, have to see when i get home and sit down to edit. today was mostly epcot stuff - so i think i'll put together a sorta epcot montage of just random footage around the park.

well, just checking in for a minute - time to hit the sack. another full day at epcot is planned for tomorrow :)

be back on the 2nd...

Yay! Hey; come visit me. I'm that weird guy in the cabin, in the woods along World Drive! :wave:

Be sure to complain about the COP and how you DIED when you found out it was closed! :lol: Seriously, though, it does help when guests bring it to the Guest Services. :)

Anywho...have a great time! Wow..have a blast!

Grizzly --

I was extremely vocal about my displeasure that COP was closed during my visit earlier this month (not to mention Timekeeper!).

By the way, can ANYONE help me get this IRC thing to work?? I am using Ircle on my mac, and no matter what I try, I am told that I cannot establish a connection:brick: Please?

General Grizz

Every little bit helps!! :)

Also ~~ REQUESTS!

If anyone owns the RELUCTANT DRAGON LP and knows how to convert from Record to the Computer...since this item is basically nowhere to be found (nor is it for sale), can anyone get me these files? I adore the music from the cartoon portion of this film and have been so curious to hear how the record had it!

THANKS!! :)

isnet396

Originally posted by cornnibblitz
Grizzly --

I was extremely vocal about my displeasure that COP was closed during my visit earlier this month (not to mention Timekeeper!).

By the way, can ANYONE help me get this IRC thing to work?? I am using Ircle on my mac, and no matter what I try, I am told that I cannot establish a connection:brick: Please?

Please look on the thread "For the mIRC Impared" for information on how to login to mIRC.

Ian

isnet396

Or better yet, just click here:

#Disney-Central

You must have mIRC installed and your username/name/email address properly inputted into irc.

mIRC automatically starts, and you get this dialog box. Choose whichever one you want. I usually go with the last one.

Ian

Attachments

• linky.jpg
    linky.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 165

woofboy111

Originally posted by isnet396
Or better yet, just click here:

#Disney-Central

You must have mIRC installed and your username/name/email address properly inputted into irc.

mIRC automatically starts, and you get this dialog box. Choose whichever one you want. I usually go with the last one.

Ian

Following your link, with all of my information already in mIRC, I get the message Unable to connect to IRC server. Is this server open all of the time, or only during select hours???

Ian,

Thanks, but I don't have Mirc -- I have a Mac, and must use ircle. The only thing I can connect to is some CNN chat room. None of the Dalnet servers will allow me to connect. :veryconfu

isnet396

Originally posted by woofboy111
Following your link, with all of my information already in mIRC, I get the message Unable to connect to IRC server. Is this server open all of the time, or only during select hours???

From what I hear, people purposely "flood" the DALNET servers just to make people ed since they can't login. It took me a good while to get in.

For the mac users. Hmm. I don't know exactly why it doesn't work.

That's why I bought a PC.

Ian

dxwwf3

Is it me or is the mIRC not working? It's never been able to connect to at least one of their servers. And I also cannot connect to the FTP. I use FilleZilla and it has worked flawlessly until now. It keeps saying unable to connect. I understand that there has been some downtime for both recently but I want to make sure it is not a problem with my software.

DisneyJedi

I am currently connected to DALnet on twisted.ma.us.dal.net on port 6661

I just choose to connect by random DALnet server, go off somewhere for 10 minutes and when I come back mirc has found a server to connect with (and does). I am not sure if your irc program has the random DALnet server option, but try that twisted server since that is one that connected me now.

bamboo7

REQUEST:

Request: Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack (*)

i'm having a really hard time finding a US retailer who sells this. i think it needs to be imported. anyone have it?

Dan,

The Kingdom Hearts soundtrack has been showing up fairly regularly on ebay -- you might want to look for it there. I requested the overture and end credits several posts back in this thread, because I want to know whether the music is good enough for me to seek out the original 2-disc set. I understand that only the overture and end credits use full orchestra; the rest is a synth score.

By the way, is the FTP down for good, or is it just me being shunned?

Cheers

popkid

hey everyone - back from WDW with 6 hours of footage to edit and share... gonna take some time to get all the new stuff up, but i'll get right on it.

soon to come:

splash mountain, buzz lightyear's space ranger spin, the country bear jamboree, tomorrowland transit authority & loads more...

will keep everyone posted :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom