Ride videos!!!!

kevlightyear

Ok, guys, thanks for the help.

One further clarification question: I noticed later the field was not server, but instead "Host Address" the other fields are Login and Password, which they say to leave blank to log in as a guest. I've tried putting both of the "dal.net" addresses you gave me in, and neither could connect. It might be the software, so I'll see if I can get another program. Any help would be great, thanks!

kevlightyear

Ok, I've got the new program (with server and port fields!), but the astro address stil isn't connecting, neither is the tricky one. . .I'll keep trying.

Frontierland

Does anyone know where I can find WDW's Splash Mountain zip-a-dee-doo-dah queue music like the link below without brer frog's voice? :confused: It's the first song...you'll recognize it.

Why isnt it working...Does anyone know how to post an mp3??

DCAFan: Can you possibly upload the whole album (at 192 kbps pleease??). I am trying to get ahold of the original album, but it doesn't seem to be available via mail order...

THANK YOU in advance!!

:)

General Grizz

Frontierland - I have uploaded almost all of the show elements (I am missing three, I believe) made by a member on these forums. It's a really great ride through...and it's in my FRONTIERLAND/SPLASH MOUNTAIN folder. Hope this helps ... not sure on how you can open it...lol

Frontierland

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Frontierland - I have uploaded almost all of the show elements (I am missing three, I believe) made by a member on these forums. It's a really great ride through...and it's in my FRONTIERLAND/SPLASH MOUNTAIN folder. Hope this helps ... not sure on how you can open it...lol

Is that the one where it cuts off when Brer Fox captures Brer Rabbit. I have that one. I found it on WinMx. Its called WDW-Splash Mountain (Soak-through). I hope to find a complete version sometime. Thanks for the help.

Hi Grizzly!

I don't know how you keep coming up with such great material, but a great big Thank You for your recent uploads! Timekeeper is amazing!! There is a small problem, though -- two of the files you recently uploaded -- Imagination Area Music, and Journey into Imagination with Figment -- are truncated prematurely. The first one is only 100k long, and the second is 352k. Can you try to upload them again, please? Many thanks for spreading the Magic!:)

bamboo7

Ripping From CD to MP3 - The Right Way

This link is for anyone who is looking to rip a cd to mp3 with un-believably low loss.

http://www.exactaudiocopy.de/

the method is called EAC. it IS slower than using other programs (around an hour to rip a full cd) but there is NO chance of pop or clicks, and the compression is near perfect.

Q:
What is EAC?

A:
EAC is "Exact Audio Copy". It will help you to copy (extract) audio tracks, or even parts of them, to the harddisk. In newer versions it also includes some audio CD writing routines and a small audio editor.

Q:
Why should I use EAC, instead of AudioGrabber, WinDAC, etc.

A:
EAC features some special read modes, known as "Secure Modes". Using these secure modes, every sector read will be doublechecked and reread or corrected if necessary. On many drives the extraction is not error free, thus these routines will make sure the track is read correctly.

Q:
Audio extraction is purely digital, how could unremarked errors occur?

A:
The data transmission itself is purely digital and also the data stored on the CD. But the Red Book standard (standard for audio CDs) is very weak and only little error correction will be performed in the drive. So on bad CD-ROM drives it is possible that you receive erroneous results.

so hopefully some more people will be able to produce really high quality rips of disney media to share.

hitogoroshi

Original Poster
Are there any Travel Channel Episodes about Magic Kingdom, Epcot and MGM out there??? I have the one that covers all four parks and the Animal Kingdom one!!! Would be cool if someone could upload them, cause there is no travel channel in Germany, so this would be my only chance of watching them!! Thanks, Hito:sohappy:

bamboo7

Originally posted by hitogoroshi
Are there any Travel Channel Episodes about Magic Kingdom, Epcot and MGM out there??? I have the one that covers all four parks and the Animal Kingdom one!!! Would be cool if someone could upload them, cause there is no travel channel in Germany, so this would be my only chance of watching them!! Thanks, Hito:sohappy:

i don't think they have done specials specifically on epcot, studios, or magik kingdom. not yet at least. every once in a while they do ones on hotels though.

• Great Hotels - "Disney's Wilderness Lodge"
TRAV, Mon Oct 07 12:00pm EDT

• Great Hotels - "Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Florida"
TRAV, Mon Oct 07 05:00pm EDT

• Great Hotels - "Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Florida"
TRAV, Wed Oct 09 12:00pm EDT

TRAV, Wed Oct 09 05:30pm EDT

i think i have seen episodes of 'Great Hotels' feat. the Floridian too.

also, there will be Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Orlando

At Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, guests experience life in the middle of an African wildlife reserve complete with sightings of exotic animals. The hotel features a thatched roof-like lobby, original art and an indoor high-flying suspension bridge.
On Air (ET):

Oct 29 2002
12:00 PM

Oct 31 2002
5:00 PM

Frontierland

Hey, Grizzleyhall! it's me again. Anyways, I think you said you had the file Splash Mountain (Soak-Through) and it is complete? Well if you do, I was wondering if there was a way you could send me this file? I dont know how to access your folder(any help?). If I got aol instant messenger on could you send it to me then? Thanks in advance.:wave:

orlandoparks

Originally posted by kevlightyear
Ok, a couple things to say tonight. . .

First of all, some requests:
1) This might be hard, but I was wondering if anyone had a recording, or even a master of the show that used to play in ToonTown Fair back in the early to mid nineties. It kills me that I don't know the name of it, but I do remember that the Rescue Rangers had to rescue a fellow toon from a locked vault/safe--if that helps :D
I have the whole show on video, It was Mickey Mouse Club. Anyway, I'll see is I can somehow upload it to a mp3.

DigitalDisney

I made a couple more uploads recently to the server:
- Dixie Landings Area Music
- Wilderness Lodge Area Music

I also uploaded one of the coolest collections I've ever found. It's a bunch of music loops from Mermaid Lagoon over at TDS.
1. Mermaid Lagoon Overture
2. Mermaid Lagoon Theater
3. Deep Water BGM
4. Flounder's Flying Fish Coaster BGM
5. Scuttle's Scooters
6. Kiss De Girl Fashions BGM
7. Sebastian's Calypso Kitchen BGM
8. Galleon Graveyard
9. Ariel's Grotto
10. Ursula's Dungeon
11. Kelp Forest
12. Entrance Fanfares

I can't claim that any of these are my own recordings because I stumbled upon them online.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom