Ride videos!!!!

bamboo7

Originally posted by MicBat
Geeze!!!!! This must get the award for longest thread!!! I thought the 'Post Pictures of You' one was long!!

this is the second logest thread that i am aware of. the 'calling all ryans' thread in the chit chat area has over 9000 replies, where this thread has just over 1000.

kevlightyear

Ok, a couple things to say tonight. . .

First of all, some requests:
1) This might be hard, but I was wondering if anyone had a recording, or even a master of the show that used to play in ToonTown Fair back in the early to mid nineties. It kills me that I don't know the name of it, but I do remember that the Rescue Rangers had to rescue a fellow toon from a locked vault/safe--if that helps :D
2) I still am looking for a track list for the songs played before Fantasmic! If anyone has that. The files themselves would be fantastic!
3) This one is for Erik (Hmppan). I love the recordings you have from Shockwave. They are top notch! I was just wondering if you happen to have Bohemian Rhapsody as well. Thanks!

Second, something to contribute:
I have the CD that came with the Buzz Blasts Cereal a while back. If anyone wants it, I'd be happy to rip it and upload it. Just let me know!

Thanks you guys!

DigitalDisney

I uploaded a bunch of stuff to the FTP the other night:
- Animal Kingdom Entrance BGM
- Ariel's Grotto BGM
- Japanese Drumming Show - Live
- MoRockIn - Live
- Great Movie Ride - Exterior BGM (not the best quality, unfortunately)
- Nova Era - Live
- Off Kilter - Live
- Thunder Mountain - BGM (reasonable quality)

These are all live recordings, so it's not source quality. But since I haven't seen any of them online anywhere, I thought I'd throw 'em on the FTP. They might still be in the uploads folder, but I requested that they move to the public domain. You might hear some sound effects or people in the recordings, which might enhance or ruin the experience (your milege will vary).

-------------------------------------------------------------

I have a bunch of requests, if anyone can fill them:
- Working Main Street BGM (the one on the FTP won't download)
- Caribbean Plaza BGM
- Entire Splash Mtn queue loop
- Liberty Square BGM
- The entire Tomorrowland BGM (all songs, in the correct order)

- BGMs from any World Showcase country. I know the one from Canada is out there, but it's incomplete.

- MGM entrance music loop
- Hollywood Blvd music loop
- Honey I Shrunk The Kids Area BGM
- Mickey Ave BGM
- TZTOT Queue Music

- Any music loop from AK. I know that the Pizzafari and Camp MM loops are out there, but what about a real copy of the Safari Village loop, Dinosaur, Asia or Africa?

- Any resort music

Thanks

kevlightyear

Well guys, in honor of it being my birthday (17th), I've uploaded a track called by me, "Happy Birthday to You" It was on a cassette from a long ways back. I've since lost that cassette, but can tell you it "Macho Duck," as well as others. Enjoy!

rustybox

help please

can anyone help me?

the ftp site of popkid's isn't working and also the dal net isn't working either

can anyone tell me why these 2 things are going wrong and what program is used to connect to the dal net???

Irrawaddy Erik

Imagination ...they are all uploaded and ready to go .

Rusty.....Ive been trying to log onto the FTP the last four days but have only been able to do it once ... its prob because alot of ppl are trying to sign on to it, But it looks like dalnet is down right now. I'm getting a message that says "cannot assign server" or something to that effect

bamboo7

ok, once in the dizcentral channel on the dalnet irc network:

make sure noonan is online (thats popkids irc server)
simply type "!dizvideos" "!diztunes" "!dizstuff" or "!noonfraggles"
a window will pop up asking you if you want to accept a private chat thing from noonan
accept it

now, you browse the file server, much like you would browse dos

start by typing "dir" and it will give you a list of directories
then, to change directories, type "cd directoryname" (only use the directories name, not directoryname)

when you find a file you want, type "get filename" (using the actuall file name, not filename) and you are set.

hope that helps

- Dan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom