Ride videos!!!!

General Grizz

Fritz!! I love the allusion! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(NICE avatar by the way! I'm sure Walt would be slapping the new birds in the new Tiki Room! :animwink: )

ImaginationHost

FTP Down?

Anyone know if Popkid's FTP is down or if the username/password have been changed? I'm trying to get a few things and am unable to login...

Let me know...

ImaginationHost

bamboo7

Re: FTP Down?

Originally posted by ImaginationHost
Anyone know if Popkid's FTP is down or if the username/password have been changed? I'm trying to get a few things and am unable to login...

Let me know...

ImaginationHost

popkid's ftp is not down. i just tested it. as far as the user:pass being valid, it depends on what user:pass you are trying to use. he has different accounts set up for different people.

ImaginationHost

Re: Re: FTP Down?

Originally posted by bamboo7

popkid's ftp is not down. i just tested it. as far as the user:pass being valid, it depends on what user:pass you are trying to use. he has different accounts set up for different people.

Check your PM's..

ImaginationHost

bamboo7

Originally posted by mikebrakes
Don't care much for the IRC. Picked up a Trojan virus from it!:mad:

maybe you could elaborate on how you think you got a trojan horse virus from the irc. it seems rather un-likely to me.

bamboo7

My collection of WDW audio is lacking in the Resort-Music department. Does anyone have some resorts area music, or music from other resort-attractions they would share?

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by mikebrakes
Don't care much for the IRC. Picked up a Trojan virus from it!:mad:

That's only possible if you set DCC sends to auto-accept, I believe. Popkid's server should be clean. No maliciousness in #disney-central, so feel free to stop in! :)

popkid

hi everyone,

well, sorry to those who've been using the public account - as you may have noticed, it is no longer valid... let me explain why:

on the server i had seperate folders. one was a public folder which was available to anyone who clicked on any of the links in this thread or used the public login account, and one was a private folder reserved for people who contributed disney media files.

basically, the public folder was just dupes of the files available in the private one... since we've really gathered quite a large media collection, i decided to scrap the public folder and use the private one exclusively...

what this means is, none of the links in this thread are gonna work anymore :( and i'd rather cut off my own wrist than try to retype all the links

so, right now, the only way to get at those files is to log yourself into IRC. it's not too painful once you get the swing of it, and ontop of being able to download TONS AND TONS of disney videos and music, you'll be able to chat with other disney fans.

we'll work out some easy tutorials for the newbies that will hopefully make life easier - and we'll be around in the channel to answer questions (usually from 9 - 5 est)

we're also not trying to steal any thunder from wdwmagic or these boards - it's just that there are way too many files to link up here, and also i don't want to risk getting wdwmagic in trouble in any way due to the files...

well, this is a long post and i'm too lazy to read it to see if it makes any sense, so let me know if you have any questions, k?

hopefully i'll see some more of you stop by at #disney-central on dalnet

xoxo

-alan aka popkid

popkid

ps - i'm also heading back to WDW very very soon, so expect an absolute SLEW of new park videos... be sure to get your requests in now :)

WeirdOne

Can I request a Fantasmic! and IllumiNations video along with Beauty and the Beast and the Hunchback show. Sorry, I know that's a lot. - The WeirdOne :D

P.S. - Gonna stop by eventually, LOL!

General Grizz

So will the FTP will totally go away, or are you opening the private folder? :confused:

Anyway, don't worry about it while you're gone...just make sure you have a Laughin' Splashin' Satisfactional Fun time at the world!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Take care!!!

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
So will the FTP will totally go away, or are you opening the private folder? :confused:

Anyway, don't worry about it while you're gone...just make sure you have a Laughin' Splashin' Satisfactional Fun time at the world!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Take care!!!

Don't worry about that. I think he's priming to go and take tons of Disney footage. :)

mikebrakes

Originally posted by bamboo7

maybe you could elaborate on how you think you got a trojan horse virus from the irc. it seems rather un-likely to me.

When I tried to get back on, it told me I had a virus and wouldn't allow me in. They gave me a link to try and get rid of the virus. The file extension they gave me for the virus specifically had "mirc" in it! Neither Norton Antivirus, or the program they reccommended (Swat It) found it. I searched for hours looking for it and I couldn't find it. I had to completely reboot my computer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom