Ride videos!!!!

tangaroa

Gee guys thanks. Share the wealth - that's what my dad always use to say :)

Unfortunately I've had my DSL taken away from me for a couple weeks while the phone company switches my account. Why it takes them two weeks when all they have to do is flip a switch is BEYOND me. But I'll be back uploading soon...

DCAfan - I don't have the audio to Chance to Shine and unfortuantely I have no idea who to even ask about finding it. I had a friend who used to tape shows off a radio he had - but I have no idea if he recorded chance to shine.

BTW have you found that Bay Area Loop list yet? :animwink:

General Grizz

Recent FTP Uploads:

Complete It's a Small World Soundtrack!
Spash Mountain Soundtrack!
Horizons ride-through!
New Energy files!
Kitchen Kabaret Holding Room and Instrumental Only Soundtracks!
Dreamflight queue loop!

Much more surprises to come...enjoy!! :)

DCA Fan

Yup, thanks tangaroa! Note how it magically disappeared from my list :lol: :lol:

I might upload more stuff if I get a chance, I'm saving a lot of stuff for the holiday season.

popkid

hmmm... not many visitors yet on our IRC channel :( and to think, we've added a SLEW of new videos including ALL of the travel channel specials (in DIVX format)...

stop on by and download (and share) some stuff, or just say hi(usually around 9 - 5 est)

#disney-central on dalnet

it's just a much easier way to share files than linking them all up here - plus, with the amount of filez we've got, we wanna keep wdwmagic.com out of any possible trouble

WeirdOne

I'd love to go, but alas, school is keeping me busy? Does saturday or sunday work for you guys in the chat? - The WeirdOne :D

P.S. - What times again?
P.P.S. - Are my files there?

bamboo7

IF you can't make it between 9 and 5, stop in some other time. I'm around during some evening snd stuff. whenever i am home at my computer, i am in there.

as far as how to do it, you first need an IRC program (chat program)
i reccomend MIRC http://download.com.com/3000-2150-10141715.html?tag=lst-0-1

the following are a set of quick instrustions on how to get in the chat room via mirc (popkid or benjedi, feel free to correct me if i make a mistake)

when you first start the program, i think it will automatically take you into the mIRC options window. if it doesn't, just go to FILE > Options

under the 'connect' tab, there is a pulldown menu for the IRC NEtwork. select DalNet from that, and in the pulldown window below that, select whatever dalnet affiliate is closest to you

then enter something for full name, email address, and nickname.

now go to the perform tab.
make sure the box is check for 'enable perform on connect'
now, in the large empty white field, just enter
/j disney-central
that will make you join our irc room when you start up

now, just click OK then connect
i think that should get you in.

hope that helps.

- Dan

bamboo7

with the new news of the mgm hunchback stage show closing, it would be great if some one who frequents the parks could make a good quality tape of the show before it is gone. anyone able to do this? (is taping allowed at that show?)

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by wdw100
How do you get on to disney-central on dalnet.

Do you need a program....where do you get it???

Thanks!

I see you made it into the channel! I'm sorry I missed you. Typically I am idle all the time except if someone says something between 9am and 5pm monday-friday and I am paying attention. :)

Anyone.. feel free to stop in. I've added some functions to the channel to make it easier to control (auto ops, etc).

DALnet had had connectivity problems the last few days, so don't be discouraged if you are having trouble connecting (we all are experiencing the same problems). It's been pretty decent today though. :)

bamboo7

Originally posted by mikebrakes
Okay, I got to the irc channel. Now what? Where do I find the files?

once you get into the orc channel, you can either use the ftp server (info on that is announced every few minutes or so in the channel) or you can use the file server (i can't offer you any help with that, but the triggers for that are also announced every once in a while. popkid can give you specifics if you still are confused.

and feel free to hang out in the irc channel for a while. don't neccessarily leave just because there isnt a lot of conversation going on when you arrive.

Well, I tried to join the stupid irc channel, but was immediately "autokilled" because I am "not welcome on this channel" What am I doing wrong???

:veryconfu

DisneyJedi

Hi! Everyone is welcome on the channel. No bans or anything have been set. What IRC client are you using to access IRC? I'm kinda new to operating a channel. Maybe something is not set right? Can you cut and paste the message you get when you try to join? Thanks!

Originally posted by cornnibblitz
Well, I tried to join the stupid irc channel, but was immediately "autokilled" because I am "not welcome on this channel" What am I doing wrong???

:veryconfu

Grizzley --

There is something wrong with the files in your "upload at will" folder -- none of them will download... and I am desperately after the American Journeys pre-show.

Also, does anyone have load/unload music for American Journeys?

Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom