Ride videos!!!!

hitogoroshi

Original Poster
Someone posted the Jiyi Ride with Figment on the FTP!! I can´t seem to get on it!! Hey Popkid, can´t you take the Video and put it up on your FTP Site??? Would be great, cause I can´t wait to see it!!! Thanx, Hito:slurp:

woofboy111

I should have some nice suprizes from universal and IoA uploaded real soon (one's already up):sohappy: , but the quality may not be too great on some of them:mad: because of the camera I was using (no sound on some either).

Also, does anyone have any videos of the Indiana Jones ride in DL?

How about stuff from foreign parks like Disney Seas?

wishiwere@wdw

Just an FYI - I did manage to capture the DLP and WDW Travel Channel specials. I'm just waiting for upload access from Popkid, who hasn't been around much lately. (must be busy:)) Sorry if anybody has been waiting since I posted almost two weeks ago that I would get them. Hopefully soon. Stay tuned:)

hosewater

Just posted the Fountain of Nations tracks into the uploadz folder. They are master quality recordings, so if you don't have them yet, check them out!

In the "hosewater" folder.

Enjoy!

EJ

hitogoroshi

Original Poster
How do I get into the uploads folder??? I used to be able to access the FTP, but it seems not to work anymore!! Could anyone please post the IP and username and password again?? Thanks a lot!!! Hito:wave: :sohappy: :wave:

hosewater

Doh! The Surprise In The Skies track was corrupt. I am currently posting a corrected file.

Sorry about that.

Thanks to Bill for bringing it to my attention.

EJ

Dutchdlpfreak

Hi there,

First I want to say I love Popkids FTP. Really the biggest source for Disney vids.
But now I have a question about the vids from Capt. EO. There are four parts on the FTP server, but there have to be five parts. Does anyone have that fifth part or will it be on the FTP server in a reasonable time.

btw, I have cable!

Bye!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom