Ride videos!!!!

Justin149

Originally posted by Firebird
Here is the first of my DLP videos. This is the film from the Art of Animation. Not particularly special eg. French, but its a start.

hey you need to include your avi file with you Microsoft movie file inorder for us to see it.

-justin

Firebird

hey you need to include your avi file with you Microsoft movie file inorder for us to see it.

-justin

:veryconfu ???

Sorry I'm new at this.

Justin149

yea sometimes the site works other times its dead, but trust me, its definetly worth trying to get to it, cause it has lots of content.

-justin

hitogoroshi

Original Poster
Just a question??? Have they updated the Star Wars ride at Disney MGM yet?? And if theyx have, how is it and are there any videos???? Thnx ppl... :animwink:

DCA Fan

Nope, no changes to Star Tours yet. I heard the latest story was that the relationship between Disney and Lucas was a bit tight, so nothing will be happening soon.

I just LOVE the way disney treats its sponsors. :rolleyes:

hitogoroshi

Original Poster
Just wanted to know, if anyone has any Universal videos uploaded!!! If so, please tell me, and if you guys have any, please upload them to popkids FTP!!!! BTW: What´s up, Popkid?? Haven´t read from you in a while!! You still out there???:rolleyes:

woofboy111

I got a lot to upload, but I don't have a cable modem right now so they would take a very long time to post them up here.

I got back to the future, caro-suess-el, the cat in the hat, jaws, jurassic park, the mardi gras parade, haunted houses from halloween horror nights, shows from halloween horror nights, spiderman, twister, the flying unicorn, with more coming. As soon as I get a decent modem, I'll upload them.

woofboy111

I upload all of my movies in medium cd quality. If you have seen the video of the woody woodpecker nuthouse coaster, the quality will be the same as that. In this quality some of the video's file sizes get kind of large (mardi gra parade for example, 160 MB), so I may redo a few to cut back on upload/download time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom