Ride videos!!!!

popkid

here's both parts of the pimeval whirl video contributed by shimer:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/primevalwhirl01.wmv">primeval whirl - part 1 of 2</a> 9.91MB

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/primevalwhirl002.wmv">primeval whirl - part 2 of 2</a> 9.91MB

if you get prompted for a username of password, use the following:

username: wdwmagic
password: media

if it still doesn't work, wait a few minutes and try again....

popkid

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
Looking for a food rocks video, anyone got one?

this is all i've got, it's not compressed yet so it's a hefty download right now for a short clip... i'll shrink it down tonight tho...

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/foodrocks.mpg">food rocks clips</a> 2:22 (22.3MB)

woofboy111

I just got a new video camera, so I should be able to upload a lot of Universal and Islands of Adventure videos that lots of people have been asking for. Later today I'll upload an on ride video of Woody Woodpeckers nuthouse coaster. The better rides should be coming soon:lol:

woofboy111

The Woody Woodpecker Nuthouse coaster has just been posted. It's in the pubic folder, then uploadz, then woofboy111.

It's a quicktime mov agian, so hopefully it won't keep anyone from watching it.

General Grizz

I love the Food Rocks clip! It's so fun to distort the voices, ruin the video, and let it suffer before I kill it in the Recycle Bin...

Send Test Track! And while you're at it JII..I can REALLY torture those guys!! :lol:

:fork: :fork:

popkid

here are some universal clips contributed by woofboy111:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/et.mov">e.t. with pre-show</a> 5:38 (9.98MB) .mov

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/woody.mov">woody woodpecker nuthouse coaster</a> :48 (7.18MB) .mov

Justin149

Oh, and I'm not even gonna DOWNLOAD Universal...it's against my new Disney religion which I just established

We can do jihad against Pressler!! Any followers?

dont you thinka a holy war against Pressler is a little extreme.

-justin

popkid

well, i still have no clue who contributed this video, but MEGA thanks to whomever it was....

with that said, here's the first parts of the captain eo film:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/captaineo001.wmv">captain eo - part 1 of 5</a> 3:32 (5.76MB .wmv)
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/captaineo002.wmv">captain eo - part 2 of 5</a> 3:32 (5.69MB .wmv)
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/captaineo003.wmv">captain eo - part 3 of 5</a> 3:32 (5.77MB .wmv)

DCA Fan

I don't have any ride videos period (minus the one's i've downloaded), but I have a lot of ride music if anyone wants that, mostly Disney stuff, but I have a bit from Six Flags as well.

OT: hitogoroshi, I love your avatar! :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom