Ride videos!!!!

RU42

I haven't downloaded those myself yet - so I cannot comment on it. I did have one question...

Have you dloaded other videos besides these 3? Were they viewable?

RU

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by djmatthews
I have a problem. I have downloaded three videos from popkid - Unwrpapped, Family Matters & Tribute To Disney, and none of them work. Unwrapped I get second of video and all the sound, Family Matters I get about 10 seconds of video and all the sound & Tribute I get about 10 seconds of video and all the sound. Then on all of them the video just freezes, whats wrong?

Any help much appriciated.

Make sure you have the latest divx codecs available on your system. If I remember right I used divx5.05, so make sure you have that installed. It was either 5.05 or 3.11a you'll need. I kinda think it was divx5.05, but don't have the files with me to check.

djmatthews

Originally posted by RU42
I haven't downloaded those myself yet - so I cannot comment on it. I did have one question...

Have you dloaded other videos besides these 3? Were they viewable?

RU

Yes I have got many videos, the ones you have made work fine. It is just these last three from Disney Jedi

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by djmatthews
Yes I have got many videos, the ones you have made work fine. It is just these last three from Disney Jedi

Again.. don't have the files in front of me to check right now, but I am pretty sure I used the newest divx codec (5.05). Make sure you have that from www.divx.com installed.. otherwise I believe you will have the problems you described.

DisneyJedi

I caught another commercial for those interested. It's a 30-second one with a little girl that captures a firefly in a jar convinced it is Tinkerbelle. It's divx5.05, about 2.5MB and located in the (((tv commercials))) folder on Popkid.

kevlightyear

Originally posted by DisneyJedi
I caught another commercial for those interested. It's a 30-second one with a little girl that captures a firefly in a jar convinced it is Tinkerbelle. It's divx5.05, about 2.5MB and located in the (((tv commercials))) folder on Popkid.

That one, as well as some other Where Magic Lives commercials, was available to watch on the disney world website. I'm not sure if it still is, however.

djmatthews

Again.. don't have the files in front of me to check right now, but I am pretty sure I used the newest divx codec (5.05). Make sure you have that from www.divx.com installed.. otherwise I believe you will have the problems you described.

Thank you very much, everything works fine now :sohappy:. You are a credit to these boards. I love the way everyone here teams together and shares the Disney Magic with others and help in anyway possible.

bamboo7

Originally posted by severina
still looking desperately for american adventure and/or voices of liberty videos.

thanks!

ok, be patient and remind me every once in a while, and i can probobly go record some videos there.

kevlightyear

Originally posted by severina
still looking desperately for american adventure and/or voices of liberty videos.

I'm gonna add to this, if I may. American Vybe always puts on on a great show, so videos of them would be nice.

Along the same lines, videos of Four for a Dollar (aka Return 2 Zero) are pretty scarce, so those would be nice too. :D :D

bamboo7

Originally posted by kevlightyear
I'm gonna add to this, if I may. American Vybe always puts on on a great show, so videos of them would be nice.

Along the same lines, videos of Four for a Dollar (aka Return 2 Zero) are pretty scarce, so those would be nice too. :D :D

geez. ok. i'll see what i can do. there are still a handfull of projects i had wanted to handle down here too.

Skippy

I'm wondering if anyone has the "in just ten minutes u will witness illuminations: reflections of earth..." or something like that.

And i'm also looking for the master audio for the Tomorrowland Transit Authority.

If anyone has either of these please let me know

thanks,
SkipKid

kevlightyear

Originally posted by bamboo7
geez. ok. i'll see what i can do. there are still a handfull of projects i had wanted to handle down here too.

Hey man, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bog you down. You can consider that request far down on your priority list. Whenever you have the time, don't worry about it too much. I can tell you we all appreciate you trying! Your personal projects come first!

bamboo7

Originally posted by kevlightyear
Hey man, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bog you down. You can consider that request far down on your priority list. Whenever you have the time, don't worry about it too much. I can tell you we all appreciate you trying! Your personal projects come first!

oh, its no problem. i actually like filling other people's requests more than doing my own. that way, i know someone appreciates it. it is really no problem.

dxwwf3

Does anybody know the best way to convert WMV files into AVI, MPEG, or Real Video files? My Windows Media Player is messed up and it doesn't work so there are some files that I'd love to be able to convert into something watchable on my computer. Thanks alot.

DisneyJedi

dxwwf3 Have you tried the old version of Windows media player? It is still likely on your system. When you upgrade to say windows media player 9, Microsoft was smart enough to leave the old 6.4 version on your harddrive. Look for this:

C:\program files\windows media plaer\MPLAYER2.EXE

I use this old media player exclusively for playback. It has always performed much better than new current versions on all my systems. I don't need the graphic glitz of the latest media players. IMO it bogs down everything and makes it more difficult for videos to play properly. Give that old one a shot and hopefully it will save you alot of time from having to convert everything. but if you do have to convert wmv => mpg, the way I know how to do it is to rename the wmv file to .asf and then open it in TMPGEnc and have it encode as svcd or vcd (svcd preferred).

dxwwf3

dxwwf3 Have you tried the old version of Windows media player? It is still likely on your system. When you upgrade to say windows media player 9, Microsoft was smart enough to leave the old 6.4 version on your harddrive. Look for this:

C:\program files\windows media plaer\MPLAYER2.EXE

I use this old media player exclusively for playback. It has always performed much better than new current versions on all my systems. I don't need the graphic glitz of the latest media players. IMO it bogs down everything and makes it more difficult for videos to play properly. Give that old one a shot and hopefully it will save you alot of time from having to convert everything. but if you do have to convert wmv => mpg, the way I know how to do it is to rename the wmv file to .asf and then open it in TMPGEnc and have it encode as svcd or vcd (svcd preferred).

Thanks alot. I fixed it. I updated DirectX and it fixed it. Thanks for all the help guys.

DisneyJedi

Cool! Good deal dxwwf3 !

I am currently uploading the Step By Step TV show 2-parter (as one clip) where the family visits the Magic Kingdom. I watched a little and by far it seems the best one showcasing Disney out of all of the tv sitcoms I have done.

There's some other Disney stuff my TiVo has made me aware of I will be grabbing for everyone. [evil Jafar laugh] Muhahaha [/Jafar]

[edit] Step By Step is completely posted to (((tv shows))). Enjoy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom