News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

Mike730

There appears to be something piled up next to the light post, and it seems like these things are also strewn atop the new colored area. Maybe they are just brushes/sponges or something. There are also large jugs of something(paint?) by that one traffic cone.

I think they are just painting stamped concrete. You can see that the road farther down is already stamped in the scallop set stone pattern. A little unfortunate because the paint will wear and require maintenance. Pandora has that problem, but this will be more apparent since the colors are in a a regular pattern. I'm sure the bean counters did the math though.

For reference, Fantasyland in Disneyland has actual stone: Google Maps

castlecake2.0

Was there mention of a merchandise location going in this expansion anywhere, there is a swath of grey stone to the left of the main path that looks prime for a cart of something

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
1600876644467.png

1600876758430.png

Nutso4Disney

In the Parks
No
With Ratatouille and Remy being my favorite character, movie and theme, I am so looking forward to this. Not only does world showcase really need another attraction like this, but the France Pavilion needs this upgrade. I know in past vacations when I thought of stopping in France at the World Showcase it was always about Les Halles and the dining. Now add this to the experience the France Pavilion will be a main attraction in the World Showcase.

Sir_Cliff

Maybe a can of worms I shouldn't open up yet again, but now that the BatB attraction that was the other candidate for this spot has opened at TDL, I'm kind of interested to know if those who preferred that option still feel that way:

I always thought that Ratatouille fit the pavilion better, but I also kind of think the ride seems a bit more fun despite being less elaborate and technically impressive.

lazyboy97o

Maybe a can of worms I shouldn't open up yet again, but now that the BatB attraction that was the other candidate for this spot has opened at TDL, I'm kind of interested to know if those who preferred that option still feel that way:

I always thought that Ratatouille fit the pavilion better, but I also kind of think the ride seems a bit more fun despite being less elaborate and technically impressive.

There was already a tangent on the ride that was deleted.

Ldno

I watched a ride video from Disneyland Paris, yesterday just to hype up this opening, hoping it opens up soon!

Last edited:

castlecake2.0

It’s still pretty much bare with some trees in the way. Screenshot from a recent MickeyViews video.
View attachment 499972
Some Skyliner shots:
View attachment 499973
View attachment 499974
View attachment 499975

In most cases it wouldn’t bother me too much, like before as it was kinda off to the side and not a focal point, but now everyone walking to this ride is going to see this big blank wall. I know it’s not done yet so I look forward to seeing what happens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom