Recipe???

Ariel484

Has anyone tried to make the mac & cheee from Jiko? I got the recipe from this thread (thanks so much by the way! :wave:) and my cheese sauce separated! :brick: Perhaps this is just a rookie cooking mistake...any thoughts? Success stories? Tips?

tigsmom

Does anyone have any information on the Green Tea Pudding that is served at Teppan Edo in Japan? I love Green Tea Ice Cream----but the pudding they serve there is AMAZING!
Thanks for any info you guys can get!

Haven't heard of it (we don't eat there) and I did a quick search and didn't see anything. You can try sending an email and requesting the recipe.

Has anyone tried to make the mac & cheee from Jiko? I got the recipe from this thread (thanks so much by the way! :wave:) and my cheese sauce separated! :brick: Perhaps this is just a rookie cooking mistake...any thoughts? Success stories? Tips?

I made it and had no problems. :shrug:
Did you make any substitutions? Did you boil the sauce, that may have caused it to separate.

Ariel484

No substitutions, but it did occur to me afterward that I may have heated it up too much as you suggest...I will try again. Thank you!! :wave:

cyndilou

Narcoossee's Free Range Chicken Breast Recipe

I'm not really sure if I'm doing this right.. I'm new here.. so please forgive if this question is in the wrong place. But can anyone help me find the Narcoossee's Free Range Chicken Breast Recipe.

Thank you,
Cyndilou

tigsmom

I'm not really sure if I'm doing this right.. I'm new here.. so please forgive if this question is in the wrong place. But can anyone help me find the Narcoossee's Free Range Chicken Breast Recipe.

Thank you,
Cyndilou

Welcome! :wave:

This is the place to find, ask for & review Disney recipes. Click here for the Index of all the recipes we have so far. We don't have the one you are looking for, but I will look around and see what I can find; maybe one of our other members have it.

If you subscribe to this thread you will be notified when there are new postings. If you open a reply box and scroll down to additional options you will see the box for subscribing.

tigsmom

I was hoping to find the recipe for the artichoke and spinach dip from Cap'n Jacks. Is it the same as the one from Sci-Fi Drive In?

I've never been to either so I really couldn't say. I could not find and recipes from Cap'n Jacks, but I'll keep looking. Maybe one of our other contributers knows

I would really, really love the recipe for the fried wonton dessert from Yak and Yeti. Or even suggestions as to how I can re-create it.

I'm thinking about just taking cream cheese and mixing it with sugar, wrapping them in the store-bought wonton wrappers. What is stumping me is the wonderful vanilla-honey sauce...

tigsmom

I would really, really love the recipe for the fried wonton dessert from Yak and Yeti. Or even suggestions as to how I can re-create it.

I'm thinking about just taking cream cheese and mixing it with sugar, wrapping them in the store-bought wonton wrappers. What is stumping me is the wonderful vanilla-honey sauce...

I have not seen any recipes from here and , it seems, Disney is not sending any recipes out viaemail at this time. I don't know if this is temporary or not. I have not eaten here so I cannot help you, hopefully one of our other members can.

If anyone is heading to the parks in the near future could you see if they are still handing out recipes at the restaurants? I am trying to get a request list together to post like our index. Thanks. :wave:

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
I can tell you I ate at Citrico's ( AMAZING BTW) and asked for the recipe for my entree. They asked me to fill out a card to send it to me via E mail and it never showed up. Ill pester them sometime during the fall when I am down there again!!! Belle

tigsmom

I can tell you I ate at Citrico's ( AMAZING BTW) and asked for the recipe for my entree. They asked me to fill out a card to send it to me via E mail and it never showed up. Ill pester them sometime during the fall when I am down there again!!! Belle

In the past year the answers from emails started to slow down, but recipes were given eventually. Now it says something along the lines of I'm sorry we do not have a recipe for this dish to send out. I have not received a positive response in over 5 months.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake

Hi All! :wave:

I am looking for the recipe for the Pineapple Upside Down Cake from Boma at Animal Kingdom. It is so yummy! :slurp::slurp::slurp: I checked the Index and did not see it there.

Thank you! :wave:

disneygirl76

Red Velvet Cake?

So i've been copying my favorite recipes from this thread and there is one for Red Velvet Cake but it doesn't say from where?
Does anyone know? I can't find it in the Index.

Thanks!
:wave:

tigsmom

I am looking for the recipe for the Pineapple Upside Down Cake from Boma at Animal Kingdom. It is so yummy! :slurp::slurp::slurp: I checked the Index and did not see it there.

Thank you! :wave:

So i've been copying my favorite recipes from this thread and there is one for Red Velvet Cake but it doesn't say from where?
Does anyone know? I can't find it in the Index.

Thanks!
:wave:

Our Index is up to date so if it is not there then we do not have it yet. I will try to find the cake from Boma for you.

There is a recipe for Red velvet cake that is part of the Tye Dyed Cheesecake from the Pop, is that the one you are talking about? I don't think we have a separate one posted.

tigsmom

Found this on allears...​
Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake
Boma , Animal Kingdom Lodge
Yield: 12 servings
Ingredients:
2 pounds Cream Cheese
1 cup Sugar
½ cup Whole Eggs
½ t. Vanilla Extract
½ t. Lemon Juice
¼ cup Heavy Cream
¼ cup Sour Cream
1 quarter of a Fresh Pineapple (peeled and cut into tidbits)
¼ cup Brown Sugar
½ cup Brown Sugar for bottom
Bottom Crust
1 cup White Chocolate (melted)
¼ cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
1. Cook diced pineapples in ¼ cup brown sugar in a saucepot until slightly translucent, about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. Prepare miniature muffin molds by spraying them with pan release. Place a small amount of brown sugar (from the ½ cup) in the bottom of each mold. Place some cooked pineapples to cover the bottom of each mold.
3. Prepare the cheesecake filling by creaming the sugar and cream cheese.
4. Add the eggs and vanilla extract, making sure you scrape the bottom of the bowl always, to avoid lumps.
5. Add the lemon juice, heavy cream, and sour cream.
6. Pour mixture into the molds over the pineapples, almost to the top.
7. Place the muffin mold on a sheet pan. Pour water halfway up the sheet pan to cook the cheesecakes in a water bath.
8. Bake in the oven for about 30-40 minutes in a 300 degree oven until the cheesecake is set.
9. Remove from the oven and pour out the water. Set aside to cool.
10. Melt the white chocolate slowly in the microwave and blend in the graham cracker crumbs completely. Spoon or pipe on top of each cheesecake. Place mold in cooler overnight.
11. Once the chocolate crumbs and the cheesecake have set, place mold upside down to release the cheesecakes with the pineapples on top.

disneygirl76

You are the best!! Thanks so much! And thanks for the red velvet info too! I'm so excited to make the pineapple cheese cake!!! YUMMY!!! Thanks again!! I really appreciate it!! :sohappy:

EvilQueen-T

The columbia harbor house recipe is on page 87 of this posting.

Wannabebelle... so you've peaked my curiosity... i'm getting ready to make my dining reservations for my next visit to wdw and always love to go somewhere i haven't been (especially when someone has had a great meal there) i'm dying to know what was the meal you had at citricos?:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom