Recipe???

tigsmom

Garry Reich was the chef when the empress lily opened. i haven't had time to do a big search but maybe the recipe could be located under his name somewhere. maybe he's done a cookbook or if someone has one of the older disney cookbooks they could check?

Did a search, but did not find anything. Thanks for the clue. I'll keep trying.

does anyone have the recipe for the ahi tuna from narrcoossee's? on the menu it's titled, "Togarashi Spiced Ahi Tuna Sticky Rice, Wasabi Tobiko, Wakame, Soy Glaze, and Vegetable Rolls". my daughter drools over the thought of having it again. unfortunately she's not going with me when i go back in december...my biggest problem is that i am the absolute WORST person at remembering to ask for the recipe when i'm actually there. pixie dust just gets me that way i guess :p.

I sent in a request. :wave:

EvilQueen-T

thank you. i requested it a while ago but haven't ever heard back. i'm going on an all girl trip with my sisters in early december and they've been given the task of reminding me to get as many recipes as i can. i'm the planner/methodical one that takes care of everybody else but that's the first thing to go when i'm at wdw...i guess pixie dust just does that to me. :hammer:i'll certainly post anything i get.

tigsmom

Via email from the Swan & Dolphin -

Milanese Risotto

Ingredients:
5 1/2 Cups Chicken Stock (preferably homemade)
2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Small Onion (finely chopped)
Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
1 1/2 Cups Arborio Rice (10 Ozs.)
Pinch of Saffron Threads
1/2 Cup Dry White Wine
1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese
1 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
2 Tbsp. Chopped Flat-Leaf Parsley

Method of Preparation:
In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken stock to simmer; keep warm. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil. Add the onion, season with salt and pepper and cook over moderate heat, stirring until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the rice and cook for 1 minute, stirring to thoroughly coat. Crumble the saffron into the wine and add it to the rice. Cook, stirring, until the wine is absorbed. Add 1 cup of the warm stock and cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until nearly absorbed. Continue adding the stock 1/2 cup at a time, stirring constantly, until it is nearly absorbed between additions. The risotto is done when the rice is al dente and suspended in a thick, creamy sauce, about 20 minutes total. Season the risotto with salt and pepper. Stir in the cheese, butter and parsley.

Serve immediately.

Serves: 6

EvilQueen-T

Fulton's Crab Boursin

I'm not sure if this one is on here, I didn't see it on the main list so here you go...

Ingredients:
1 1/2 lb cream cheese
1/4 cup roasted garlic
1/2 tablespoon green onions, chopped
1/8 cup fresh basil
1/8 lemon juice
1/2 tablespoon horseradish
1 tablespoon crab meat or crab base
1/8 cup roasted red peppers
1/2 tablespoon hickory smoked mustard

Method:
Mix all ingredients except cream cheese in a large mixing bowl, set aside. Cut cream cheese into small cubes and place them in a mixer. Mix until smooth. Stop, scrape sides and mix again. When the cream cheese is smooth, add the rest of the ingredients (you set aside earlier) to mixer. Be careful not to over mix. Store in a covered container until ready to serve. Serve with an assortment of crackers.

yields 3 cups

tigsmom

Found these on allears today

Brownie Cheesecake
Boardwalk Bakery, Disney's Boardwalk Resort

]Yield: 12 servings

Brownies
2 cups sugar
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
5 eggs
2 sticks of butter, melted
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2" baking pan. Sift together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl. Beat flour mixture and eggs on low speed using an electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally and mixing until smooth. Slowly add melted butter and beat until just combined: do not over mix. Fold in chocolate chips. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Transfer batter to prepared baking dish. Bake until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.

Cheesecake
3/4 cup sugar
3 tablespoons cornstarch
4 8-ounce boxes of cream cheese
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 eggs
2 tablespoons heavy cream
2 tablespoons sour cream

Preheat oven to 325°. Cream sugar, cornstarch, and cream cheese in a large bowl using an electric mixer. Add lemon juice and vanilla extract, mixing thoroughly. Add eggs one at a time, scraping the bowl with each addition. Fold in heavy cream and sour cream. Spread batter on top of already baked brownies. Bake until cheesecake is lightly browned and firm, about 55 - 60 minutes. Cool completely and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.

Ahi Tuna Oscar
Kona Cafe, Disney's Polynesian Resort

Yield: 4 servings

For the “Asian blackening spice”
1/2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1 ½ tablespoon Hungarian paprika
1 ½ tablespoon kosher salt
2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
¼ each full sheet of sushi nori

For the wasabi hollandaise sauce
2 tablespoons pasteurized egg yolks
1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh squeezed
1 cup clarified butter
½ teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon wasabi powder
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
½ teaspoon kosher salt (to taste)

For the tempura batter
½ cup all purpose flour
½ cup cornstarch
1 cup ice water
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
½ tablespoon baking soda
1 tablespoon white vinegar

For the finished plates
4 each 6-7 ounce fresh Ahi tuna steaks with skin and blood line removed (at least ¾ inches thick)
4 tablespoons “Asian blackening spice”
4 tablespoons clarified butter
12 each intact pieces of jumbo lump crabmeat (3 per plate)
1 cup tempura batter
20 spears pencil asparagus, trimmed of the woody bottom of the stem (5 per plate)
12 slices very ripe tomato, ¼ inch thick (3 per plate)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
½ tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
1 cup wasabi hollandaise sauce

Method of Preparation:

1.For the Asian blackening spice, grind the sushi nori in a coffee grinder or mini food processor until it is the consistency of a powder. Mix all remaining ingredients for the Blackening spice mix.
Reserve until just before cooking the tuna steaks
2.Make the wasabi hollandaise sauce as follows,
a.Place a drop of cold water into a medium sized stainless steel mixing bowl on top of a suitable saucepan with boiling water inside. This is creating a double boiler with the bowl as the top half.
b.Add egg yolks and lemon juice to the mixing bowl, whisk with a thin wire whisk until the eggs are the consistency of medium custard. If the eggs start to cook too much, remove from the heat.
c.When the eggs are a custard-like consistency, whisk in the clarified butter in a thin stream until incorporated.
d.Mix the honey, wasabi powder, and rice vinegar in a small bowl until well incorporated and then add to the hollandaise sauce. Mix until well blended and season to taste with kosher salt.
3.Make the tempura batter by mixing all ingredients and mixing just to incorporate with a wire whisk. Do not over mix the batter, it can be slightly lumpy. Let it rest for at least ½ hour before using.
4.Fry the crabmeat by placing the lump crab in a bowl, adding the tempura batter, carefully mixing to coat, then removing the crab with a fork and dropping into a 350 degree F deep fat fryer until crisp.
Drop the crab in separate pieces so it will not stick together in the batter. Season with Kosher salt immediately upon removing from the fryer. Hold warm in a low oven until needed for up to about 10 minutes.
5.Coat the top and bottom of the tuna steak with the Asian blackening spice. Preheat a cast iron or heavy bottomed skillet on high heat until very hot, then carefully add clarified butter and place the tuna into the pan. Sear until you have formed a crust, then turn and cook the other side until similarly crusted. This should take about 1 minute per side and the tuna will be rare at this point. To cook to a higher degree of doneness, reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook on each side until it is to individual liking. Steam the asparagus and griddle the tomatoes while the tuna is cooking.
6.Steam the asparagus in the microwave or in a steamer until it is bright green and al dente. It should retain some crispness. Season with Kosher salt and black pepper immediately
7.Season tomato slices with kosher salt and black pepper, then a few drops of olive oil. In a preheated non-stick pan or pancake type griddle, cook the tomato slices until lightly browned on each side.
Using a spatula, remove the tomato slices and place three slices in the center of each of four large dinner plates (Ask your guests to search for the “hidden Mickey”)
Presentation or Assembly:
1.Slice the tuna on an extreme angle from top corner to opposite bottom corner. Place on the tomatoes in the center of the plates.
2.Arrange the asparagus spears, tips upward on each plate, leaning on the tuna.
3.Carefully pour ¼ cup of wasabi hollandaise sauce over the tuna and asparagus (mostly down the center, so as not to hide the tuna).
4.Finally, place three tempura fried crab pieces atop the tuna, asparagus, and sauce.
5.Serve immediately.

tigsmom

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Food & Wine

Pavé de Maracujá (Passion Fruit Mousse Cake)

Rio de Janiero, Brazil

[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Serves 8 – 10

Ingredients:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]48 champagne finger biscuits or lady finger biscuits
2 cups sweetened condensed milk
6 large egg yolks
1 cup fresh or bottled *unsweetened passion fruit juice
6 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
1 cup milk

Method of Preparation:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. Arrange the biscuits in a 2-quart bowl to cover the bottom and sides. Remove biscuits from bowl and set aside. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 2. Blend condensed milk, egg yokes, and juice in a food processor or blender for 1 minute. Add the mascarpone cheese and blend on high until smooth. Cover the bottom of the serving bowl with 1 cup of the mixture; set aside. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 3. Pour the milk into a separate bowl. Reserve 6 biscuits for the topping, then quickly dip the remaining biscuits one by one in the milk (do not soak biscuits or they will fall apart). Place moistened the biscuits on the bottom and sides of the serving bowl, fitting snugly side by side. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 4. Add half the remaining passion fruit mixture and cover with another layer of soaked biscuits. Top with remaining passion fruit mixture. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 5. Crumble reserved dry biscuits and sprinkle over the top. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 6. Cover and chill for at least three hours before serving. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] * Unsweetened passion fruit juice can be usually found in the organic section of your local grocery store. Pavé is the French word for a dessert consisting of layers of sponge cake and filling.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Praline Bread Pudding with Bourbon-Carmel Sauce
New Orleans, Louisiana
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bread Pudding [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
8 slices of bread
3/4 cup sugar
5 eggs
1-1/4 cup heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 cup chopped pecans
Cinnamon sugar (4 tablespoons sugar & 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon)

Preheat over to 300 degrees. Cut or tear bread into 1 inch cubes and place in a 8-inch square baking dish; set aside. Whisk together sugar, eggs, heavy cream, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl. Pour mixture over the bread cubes and press the bread cubes gently to submerge. Sprinkle pecans and cinnamon sugar evenly on top; set aside for 10 minutes. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and set aside to slightly cool.

Bourbon Sauce
1 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 egg yolks
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2-3 tablespoons bourbon

Heat the heavy cream and vanilla in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, 4 to 5 minutes, or until simmering. Remove from heat. Whisk the egg yolks and sugar together in a small mixing bowl until combined. Stir 1/2 cup of the warm cream into the egg mixture. Whisk vigorously for 1 minute. Pour the egg mixture into the warm cream. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly for about 2 to 3 minutes, just until simmering. Once mixture begins to simmer, stir well and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in bourbon and strain. To server, spoon bread pudding into bowls and drizzle with warm bourbon sauce.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Seared Sea Scallops and Vegetable Stew
Wellington, New Zealand
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vegetable Salad
3/4 cup chopped yellow pepper
3/4 cup chopper red pepper
1 cup thinly sliced red onion
2 cups thinly sliced fennel bulb
1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
coarse salt, freshly ground white pepper, to taste

Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.

Scallops
1 to 1-1/4 pounds sea scallops (approximately 16)
Coarse salt, to taste
2 teaspoons butter
2 teaspoons olive oil

Remove the small side muscle from each scallop, rinse with cold water and pat dry.
Salt the scallops.
Add the butter and oil to a saute pan over high heat. As pan begins to smoke, add the scallops, making sure they do not touch each other. Sear for 1-1/2 minutes each side; they will have a golden crust but still be translucent in the center.
Serve immediately with vegetable slaw.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Warm Chocolate Lava Cake with Bailey's Ganache
Cork, Ireland
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Serves 6

Chocolate Lava Cake
8 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate squares, chopped, or 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 sticks of butter
5 egg yokes
4 whole eggs
3/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup all-purpose flour

1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly butter sides of 6 individual (3/4 cup) ramekins. Lightly coat with sugar, shake out excess.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 2. Melt chocolate and butter in top of double boiler set over simmering water. Stir until smooth. Remove from over water and cool 10 minutes [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 3. Beat egg yolks and whole eggs together in a large bowl; add sugar and beat until thick and light, about 2 minutes. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 4. Fold in chocolate mixture. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5. Sift flour, then fold into batter, mixing until smooth. Divide batter among prepared cups, filling 3/4 full. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 6. Place on a baking sheet and bake about 35 to 40 minutes or until sides of cake are set and middle is still soft. Do not overbake. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 7. Using a small knife, cut around sides of cake to loosen. Invert onto plates and drizzle with ganache.

Ganache
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup Bailey's Irish cream
4 ounces milk chocolate

Stir together cream and Bailey's in a small saucepan over medium heat. Just before boiling point, remove from heat and stir in milk chocolate.

Note: you can also use muffin tins; recipe makes 12. Bake for 15 minutes until set and middle is still soft.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lemon Squares
Crystal Palace Restaurant, Magic Kingdom
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yield: 12 servings [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dough: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
1/2 cup softened butter
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 egg
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt

Cream butter and sugar together, slowly adding the egg, then the flour and salt together. Press into the bottom of a sprayed sheet pan. Bake for 15 minutes at 350°. Remove from oven and cool slightly.

Filling
½ Egg yolk
2 cups granulated sugar
2 tablespoons lemon rind
1 cup lemon juice
1 cup butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder

Combine all ingredients and pour over the dough, placing in a 350° oven for 25 minutes. Remove and cool. Cut into diamond shapes when finished.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pasta di Fortunata
Crystal Palace Restaurant, Magic Kingdom
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yield: 6 servings [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ingredients:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 red tomatoes, very large dice
2 yellow tomatoes, very large dice
½ yellow onion, julienne
1 1/2 tablespoons garlic, sliced
2 ounces whole kalamata olives
1/2 cup stemmed grapes
4 ounces basil pesto
1 bunch mint leaves, stemmed, rough chopped
1/8 ounce chili flakes
2 ounces fresh spinach
1 bunch fresh basil, stemmed and whole
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup Italian breadcrumbs, for garnish

Method of Preparation:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add kosher salt (water should taste like seawater) and drop penne pasta. Heat a sauté pan on high heat with extra virgin olive oil. Sauté tomatoes, onions, olives, and grapes for about 15 seconds. Add garlic, salt and pepper and a pinch of the chili pepper flakes. Deglaze pan with balsamic vinegar and pesto. Reduce heat and allow to cook.
When pasta is almost cooked al dente, remove from water and add to pan. Reserve some of the pasta water. Add the spinach, ½ the mint, basil, and another pinch of the chili flakes. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Add reserved pasta water if pasta is a little dry. Place in a serving dish, top with breadcrumbs and remaining mint. Enjoy!

[/FONT]

Index updated thru this post

tigsmom

I'm not sure if this one is on here, I didn't see it on the main list so here you go...

Ingredients:
1 1/2 lb cream cheese
1/4 cup roasted garlic
1/2 tablespoon green onions, chopped
1/8 cup fresh basil
1/8 lemon juice
1/2 tablespoon horseradish
1 tablespoon crab meat or crab base
1/8 cup roasted red peppers
1/2 tablespoon hickory smoked mustard

Method:
Mix all ingredients except cream cheese in a large mixing bowl, set aside. Cut cream cheese into small cubes and place them in a mixer. Mix until smooth. Stop, scrape sides and mix again. When the cream cheese is smooth, add the rest of the ingredients (you set aside earlier) to mixer. Be careful not to over mix. Store in a covered container until ready to serve. Serve with an assortment of crackers.

yields 3 cups

This sounds yummy! I have never eaten there, thanks for sharing! :cool:

EvilQueen-T

I have to admit I get excited when it's food and wine festival time...so many great recipes and so little time to cook....(sigh). I love trying the new recipes now so I can be ready for the holiday cooking season. Thanks for all your great posts.

tigsmom

Via email from the Swan & Dolphin -

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Milanese Risotto[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ingredients:
5 1/2 Cups Chicken Stock (preferably homemade)
2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Small Onion (finely chopped)
Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
1 1/2 Cups Arborio Rice (10 Ozs.)
Pinch of Saffron Threads
1/2 Cup Dry White Wine
1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese
1 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
2 Tbsp. Chopped Flat-Leaf Parsley

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Method of Preparation:
In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken stock to simmer; keep warm. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil. Add the onion, season with salt and pepper and cook over moderate heat, stirring until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the rice and cook for 1 minute, stirring to thoroughly coat. Crumble the saffron into the wine and add it to the rice. Cook, stirring, until the wine is absorbed. Add 1 cup of the warm stock and cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until nearly absorbed. Continue adding the stock 1/2 cup at a time, stirring constantly, until it is nearly absorbed between additions. The risotto is done when the rice is al dente and suspended in a thick, creamy sauce, about 20 minutes total. Season the risotto with salt and pepper. Stir in the cheese, butter and parsley.

Serve immediately.

Serves: 6
[/FONT]

Just wanted to say that I made this tonight and it was delicious! :slurp:
Very easy to make, very creamy and we ate it all!

Here is a picture that came with the recipe

0909l.jpg

Tatania

Sorry for not coming t post the recipes directly here but have been very busy since coming back from WDW Food and Wine Festival. I sent many of the the recipes to All Ears and I'm glad you transferred them. I have some cocktail recipes and other things which are posted at the Dis Board exchange and will be transcribing from the 2009 Epcot Recipe book and Delicious Disney desserts as I have time.

Some new recipes from Portobello Italian Trattoria.

Sambuca Shrimp
Portobello Italian Trattoria, Downtown Disney

Makes 1 serving

4 ea Shrimp (u-15) peeled, deveined with tail left on
1 Tbsp Sambuca (80 proof or higher)
2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
2 Tbsp thinly sliced garlic
4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 ea red potatoes
1 lemon wedge
3 slices 1/2-in thick crusty bread
Salt and pepper to taste

Prepare a 6" cast iron skillet
Cut enough 1/8-in. thick slices of red potatoes to cover the bottom of your 6" cast iron skillet. Toss the potato slices with half the olive oil, garlic and parsley. Season to taste. Line the bottom of the skillet with the potatoes, overlapping slightly, bake until the potatoes are half cooked (10 min at 350F).

Prepare the dish:
Toss 4 shrimp with the remainder of the extra virgin olive oil, shaved garlic, chopped parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Increase the temp of your oven to 475. Add shrimp to pre-cooked skillet and potatoes and place in oven for about 5 min. or until shrimp are cooked.
Place skillet on large oval plate along with 3 crostini's (crusty bread), and a ramekin of 1/2-oz of Sambuca along with a lemon wedge.
Take the oval platter right to the table. At the table, pour the Sambuca over the shrimp and, using a lighter, flame the shrimp (do not use more than 1 Tbsp. of Sambuca).
When the flame goes out, squeeze the lemon wedge over the shrimp and serve.
Tips: u-15 shrimp denotes the size (15 shrimp per pound).
Preheating the oven and skillet will prevent sticking.
Always serve with crusty bread to absorb the juices on the plate.
The skillet must be hot for the shrimp to flame so take you platter right from the oven to the table.
Always season as you go.
When flaming the shrimp use a long kitchen match or a long reach butane lighter. Use extreme caution when flaming the shrimp.
The potatoes may be cooked in the skillet ahead of time and stored under refrigeration until needed, up to one day prior to serving.

Bucatini

12 Ounces *Guanciale
1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive oil
1 pint Red Cherry Tomato (cut in half)
1 pint Yellow Pear Tomatoes (cut in half)
2 cups Roasted Roma Tomatoes (roughly chopped)
4 Tbsp Shaved garlic
2 tsp Red Chili Flakes
1 pound ** Bucatini Pasta
Taste Salt and Pepper

Heat a large skillet over medium – high heat. Add Olive oil and allow to heat. Add chili flake and cook to develop flavor (1 – 2 minutes) Add guanciale and allow to render (2- 3 minutes)

Add garlic and cook until slightly golden. Add roasted tomatoes and heat through.
Add fresh tomatoes, toss to combine and season with salt and pepper While sauce is cooking, boil pasta in large pot of salted water until done. Drain pasta and add to tomato mixture. Toss to combine and adjust seasoning. Serve in four warmed pasta bowls of family style on a platter. Garnish with fresh grated parmesan cheese as desired.

Tips: Always boil pasta in a large amount of salted water.
When preparing pasta dishes, starchy water from pasta pot may be used to adjust the consistency of final preparation.
*Guanciale is pork jowl that has been cured like bacon. If it’s not available pancetta or bacon may be used.
**Bucatini is a pasta which looks like spaghetti but has a hole running through it. Bucco means hole in Italian.
Bucatini All’Amatriciana originates from Amatrice which is a village in central Italy near Rome. Bucatini is common in and around Rome.

Tiramisu

6 egg yolks
3 Tbsp Sugar
1 pound Mascarpone cheese
1-1/2 cups strong espresso, cooled
2 tsp Dark rum
24 Ladyfingers, packaged
1/2 cup Bittersweet chocolate shavings, for garnish

In a large bowl, using an electric mixer with whisk attachment, beat egg yolks and sugar until thick and pale, about 5 minutes. Add mascarpone cheese and beat until smooth.
Add 1 tablespoon of espresso and mix until thoroughly combined. In a small shallow dish, add remaining espresso and rum. Dip each ladyfinger into espresso for only 5 seconds. Letting the ladyfingers soak too long will cause them to fall apart. Place the soaked ladyfinger on the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking dish, breaking them in half, if necessary, in order to fit the bottom.
Spread 1/2 of the mascarpone mixture evenly over the ladyfingers. Arrange another layer of soaked ladyfingers and top with remaining mascarpone mixture. Cover Tiramisu with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, up to 8 hours.
Before serving, sprinkle with chocolate shavings.

tigsmom

Sorry for not coming t post the recipes directly here but have been very busy since coming back from WDW Food and Wine Festival. I sent many of the the recipes to All Ears and I'm glad you transferred them. I have some cocktail recipes and other things which are posted at the Dis Board exchange and will be transcribing from the 2009 Epcot Recipe book and Delicious Disney desserts as I have time.

Every time I see a new recipe over on allears I wonder if you sent it in :lol:
Any recipe you have time to post for us will be wonderful, thanks :king:

Tatania

In time for Halowe'en:

150_320261.jpg

Tigger Tails Candy
Pooh Corner, Critter Country, Disneyland
6 Tigger Tails

1 – 14 oz. bag Wilton orange candy melts
15 pieces Wilton dark cocoa candy melts
18 Marshmallows
12 Caramels

6 - 8" lollipop sticks

Melt the caramels and the candy melts in the microwave following the directions on the back of the candy bags. The way to achieve the bumpy texture of Tigger Tails as you find them at Disneyland, is to use 3 marshmallows per Tigger Tail. You will leave 2 of these marshmallows as they are, however you will need to slice the third marshmallow in half, crosswise. Then simply slide the 4 marshmallow pieces you now have onto one of the lollipop sticks, starting with a halved piece, and then alternating sizes until all 4 pieces are on the stick (refer to photo). Set these on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.

Once your marshmallows are on the lollipop sticks, simply spoon melted caramel onto the tops. You may need to use the spoon to spread the caramel around enough to cover the tops, as this will create a flat surface. Once the caramel is applied, set the Tigger Tails into the freezer for a couple of minutes to set.

When the caramel is set, the next step is to dip each Tigger Tail into the melted orange candy melts. Set flat back onto the cookie sheet and when all the tails are dipped, set the cookie sheet back into the freezer for about ten minutes to set.

Chocolate-Covered Cannoli Recipe
Italy, Epcot Food & Wine Festival 2008
Serves 4

10 ounces dark chocolate
4 medium cannoli shells
1 ¼ cup ricotta cheese
4 tbsp sugar
3 tsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tsp freshly grated orange peel
½ tsp vanilla extract

1. Place dark chocolate in the top of a double boiler over gently boiling water. Stir chocolate until completely melted and remove from heat.
2. Dip each cannoli into the chocolate, completely coating each shell, set aside on a wire rack.
3. Mix ricotta cheese, sugar, chocolate chips, orange peel and vanilla extract in a medium bowl on low until well blended.
4. One hour before serving, place mixture in a piping bag without a tip and fill both ends of the cannoli shells.

Yukon Potato Stack with Gruyére and Parmesan Cheeses
Steakhouse 55, Disneyland Hotel, (Chef Jason Martin)

5 lb. Yukon gold potatoes
8 oz. Parmesan cheese, shredded
8 oz. Gruyere cheese, shredded
1 tsp. olive oil
4 tbs. shallots (approximately 4), minced
2 tbs. fresh garlic (approximately 4-5 large cloves), minced
3 cups heavy cream
1 tbs. kosher salt
To taste: freshly ground black pepper

Preheat oven to 300˚F.
Peel and slice potatoes to about 1/16 inch thick. (Use a mandoline or food slicer to slice potatoes uniformly. Do not rinse or hold potatoes in water because the starch will be washed away). Set aside.
Mix shredded cheeses together and reserve 1/3 cup to top the potato stack. Set aside. Heat a heavy-bottomed stock pot over medium heat. Add olive oil to pan and coat the bottom. Add chopped shallots and cook for 5 minutes, stirring continuously. Add garlic and continue to sauté until garlic starts to brown. Add the cream and potatoes to the pot. Add the salt & pepper.
Stir to coat the potatoes and reduce the cream until it starts to thicken, about 10-15 minutes. Add cheese to the pot and continue cooking over medium heat until cheese melts. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
Place a piece of parchment paper on the bottom of a 13-inch by9-inch pan. Spray with nonstick pan spray. Add potato mix to the pan, making sure that the potatoes lay flat and that there are no gaps. Spread the reserved cheese over the top in an even layer. Cover the baking pan with plastic wrap first and then foil. Bake in preheated oven for two hours. Check the potatoes by inserting a toothpick into the center. If it goes in without any give, it is done. If there is still give, cover and return to the oven, checking every 10-15 minutes.

disney-seared-cod-salsa-400x300.jpg

Seared Cod with Smoked Tropical Salsa
Disney’s California Food & Wine Festival 2009, Dole presentation by Chef Dieter Preiser

2 Tbsp sesame oil
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
1 tsp garlic cloves, minced
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
4 (6 oz. each) cod or other white fish fillets

STIR together, first 6 ingredients, in small bowl. POUR marinade over fish fillets in a shallow bowl. Turn to coat evenly; marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. * Tip from the chefs: the higher the acidity of your marinade, the less marination time is needed. HEAT saute pan or large skillet to medium-high heat; remove fish from marinade and sear meat side down, until well browned, about 4 to 5 minutes, then turn over and cook an additional 4 to 5 minutes or until fish is 140 degrees F. Discard remaining marinade. Serve with Smoked Tropical Salsa.

Smoked Tropical Salsa
1 can (15.25 oz) DOLE Tropical Fruit, drained and coarsely chopped
1 Tbsp red bell pepper, finely chopped
1 Tbsp green bell pepper, finely chopped
1 Tbsp red onion, finely chopped
1 Tbsp parsley, finely chopped
1/2 tsp smoked or regular paprika
1/4 cup bottled Chinese duck sauce

HEAT tropical fruit in large heavy skillet over medium-high heat until lightly browned. Stir in remaining ingredients and heat through. Serve warm or refrigerate until ready to use.

SPINACH TOSTADAS WITH SHRIMP AND POTATOES
Disney’s California Food & Wine Festival 2009, Culinary demonstration by Guy Fieri (winner of season 2 of The Next Food Network Star)
Yield: 12 tostadas

For the Tostadas
2 - 10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed
1 Tablespoon roasted red bell pepper, fine dice (optional -can use fresh)
1 teaspoon Jalapeno OR Serrano pepper, fine dice
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 large eggs
1/3 Cup Panko bread crumbs, unseasoned
1/3 Cup parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon black pepper
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
3 Tablespoons EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)

Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Press all of the liquid out of the spinach. Start with pressing in a colander, then roll in double layer paper towels, press and squeeze all of the liquid out. Once that is done, chop the spinach and place in a medium bowl with the rest of the ingredients, except the EVOO. The mixture should be very well combined and will be moist, but not wet.
Dividing the mixture into 6 equal portions, form the spinach mixture into flat patties, about 3” in diameter and 1⁄4” thick. Can flatten using saran wrap.
In a large non stick sauté pan over medium high heat, heat the oil. When hot, add the spinach tostadas into the pan, cook about 2 minutes, turn and cook the other side. They will be slightly browned. Put them on a paper towel lined baking sheet, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and hold in warm oven.

For the topping
1⁄2 pound shrimp, cleaned, cut into 1⁄2” pieces
1 Tablespoon shallot, fine dice
1 tsp. chopped garlic
3 Roma tomatoes, diced
2 potatoes, cooked in boiling water until just fork tender, then cut in 1⁄2” dice
2 Tablespoon capers
1⁄4 Cup chicken stock
1 Tablespoon Italian parsley
2 Tablespoons Feta cheese, grated with box grater
2 Tablespoons Sour cream
1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
1 teaspoon Pepper

In a small bowl combine the sour cream and lime zest and set aside, grated the feta and set aside.
In the same pan the spinach tostadas were cooked in, reheat to medium high, using the remainder of the oil left in pan. When oil is hot, add in the shallot and cook until translucent. Add in the tomatoes, garlic, potatoes and capers, stir to combine, add in the shrimp and stock and cook until shrimp are done. Season with the pepper and parsley, remove from heat.

Remove the spinach tostadas from the oven, put on a serving platter, pile some the shrimp mixture on each tostada, sprinkle with feta, then top with a small dollop of the sour cream. Serve immediately.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes

Grilled Lamb Chops with Red Wine Sauce
Melbourne, Australia, Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2009
Serves 4

Lamb Chops
3/4 cup olive oil
1 tbsp lime zest
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
1/4 cup finely chopped mint
1/2 tsp freshly chopped pepper
1/2 tsp salt
8 Australian lamb chops

Red Wine Sauce
2 tbsp unsalted butter
1 cup thinly sliced onion
1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
Coarse S and P to taste
3 cups Shiraz wine

1. Combine olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, garlic, mint, salt and pepper in a shallow dish large enough to place the lamb chops in one layer. Coat both sides of the chops in the marinade and leave for two hours at room temperature or up to 24 hours refrigerated.
2. For the sauce, melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Stir in wine and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for at least one hour, or until mixture thickens and reduces to approximately 1 cup. The glacier be the consistency of syrup.
4. Grill the chops for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
5. To serve, allow 2 chops per person, drizzled with wine sauce.
Note: if you prefer, you can strain the glaze before serving. The flourish of Australia's delicate, peach colored Murray River salt brings out the flavors. Pair with Penfolds Koonunga Hill Shiraz-Cabernet.

Sweet Corn Polenta
LeCellier Steakhouse / Canada
Serving Size: 5 cups

1/2 cup corn polenta(Finely ground corn meal)
½ cup Spanish onion(diced small)
1 cup water
1 cup heavy cream
½ cup maple syrup
1 cup parmesan cheese(Shredded)
½ cup fresh corn kernels(Removed from cob)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon fresh chives(chopped)
Salt and black pepper to taste

In a medium saucepan,lightly cook onions and fresh corn until onions are translucent.Add water, cream, and maple syrup.Bring to a boil.
Stir in polenta and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
Cover pan with foil and bake in oven for 45 minutes at 350f.
Remove from oven and stir in chives, parmesan, and season with salt and pepper.

Mango Lassi
New Delhi, India, Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2009
Serves 4

2 cups ripe mango, chopped
Pinch of salt
1 cup chilled whole milk
1 cup whole-milk plain yogurt
2 - 3 teaspoons sugar, optional

1. If mango has stringy fibers, pushed through a nylon sieve with the back of a spoon. The remaining mango should not contain any stringy pulp. Refrigerate until cold.
2. Combine mango, pinch of salt, milk and yogurt in a blender and purée until smooth. Taste and add sugar to taste. If you would like the lassi a bit colder, add about eight ice cubes to the blender. Can be refrigerated up to 24 hours.

My note: I blended the mango with the milk, and then forced it through a sieve to get rid of the stringy pulp. In my blender, it's easier to blend something with liquid.

Rava Masala Dosai with Sambhar
(Potato and onion pastry with vegetable stew)
New Delhi, India, Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2009
Makes 20 (10") shells

Dosai Shells
1/2 cup urad dal (lentils), split and skinned
1 teaspoons salt
1 3/4 cups rice flour
3 1/2 cups water
Oil for cooking

Potato Filling
1/2 cup oil
1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
1 large onion, diced
1 large serrano chili, diced
10 curry leaves
6 medium white potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and cubed (1/2 inch cubes)
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
2 1/2 cups water
Coarse salt, freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Chutney, optional, for serving

Sambhar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
1 medium onion, diced
3 dried red chiles
2 serrano chiles, seeded and finely chopped
10 curry leaves
1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 medium tomato, diced
2 medium Japanese eggplant, peeled and diced into small 1/2" cubes
1 1/4 cup toor dal (split pigeon peas)
3 teaspoons salt
6 cups water
1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon tamarind paste
2 dashes asafetida

For the Dosai Shells:
1. Place the urad dal in a medium mixing bowl and cover with water. Cover and set aside to soak for at least 4 hours, or overnight if possible.
2. Drain the urad dal; grind using a food processor, blender, or mortar and pestle. While grinding, you will need to add a little water at a time to make a fine paste. Season with salt.
3. Combine the urad dal, rice flour and 3 1/2 cups of water in a large mixing bowl until well blended. Cover the batter and set aside in warm place to ferment and bubble for at least 8 hours. Batter will double in volume and will have a bitter smell.
4. Heat a large non-stick or cast iron skillet over medium heat. Spread a very thin layer of oil in the pan with a cloth or paper towel. Pour the batter, using a 2-ounce ladle, in the center of the skillet. Quickly swirl the dough away from the middle of the skillet, using the back of the ladle until it is thinly spread and even in a 10-inch circle in the pan.
5. For crispness, add a little oil around the edges of the pancake. Cook for about one minute, or until edges brown. With a spatula, flip and cook until the other side is golden brown.
6. Remove from skillet and roll the dosai into large tubes. Keep warm until served. Repeat process with remaining batter, wiping the skillet with a paper towel between each dosai.

For the potato filling:
1. Heat oil in a 9-quart stock pot. Toast the mustard seeds in the oil until they pop.
2. Add onions, chili and curry leaves and sauté until translucent.
3. Stir in potatoes, turmeric and salt. Cover mixture with 2 1/2 cups water and cook for 20 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are soft and water is evaporated.
4. Mash the potatoes with an immersion blender or handheld blender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.

To serve: Place warm dosai shell on a plate and spoon 4 - 5 tablespoons of the filling in the center; fold the sides over the filling. Serve with your favorite chutney on the side.

For the sambhar:
Makes 8 (1 cup) servings

1. Heat oil in a 9-quart stock pot over medium heat. Add the black mustard seeds and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes until the seeds begin to pop.
2. Add the onion, dried chiles and serrano chiles and cook the ingredients for 5 to 7 minutes or until they are translucent and soft. Stir constantly.
3. Add curry leaves, coriander seeds and turmeric; stir until combined.
4. Add tomato and cook for five minutes. Stir in eggplant, potatoes, toor dal and salt.
5. Add 6 cups of water. Cover and bring to a boil; reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft.
6. Add fresh cilantro, tamarind paste and asafetida; continue simmering for five minutes, covered.
7. Season to taste with salt and tamarind paste. Serve hot.

Cooks Note: Urad Dal are black lentils that has been split and skinned. You can purchase them already split and skinned at your local Indian market. They are also referred to as white lentils.
The first dosai shell you cook is often unusable. Consider it practice and it seasons the pan for the rest of the shells.
Sambhar is one of the most popular dishes in South Indian cuisine. This view accompanies most every meal.

Cocktail Recipes including some from the new Disney bar menu. A big thanks to bartender Kevin at the Outer Rim Lounge for putting up with all my questions about amounts.

The Sunriser
Victoria Falls Lounge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, WDW
1 serving

Pour 1 ¼ oz. coconut rum & ½ oz banana liquer in ice filled glass. Fill glass with equal parts orange juice, pineapple juice and cranberry juice.

Siesta Sangria
Siesta’s Pool Bar, Coronado Springs Resort, WDW
1 seving

1 ½ ounces triple sec or Grand Marnier
3 ounces each pineapple juice and orange juice
1 ½ ounces cabernet sauvignon

Fill tumbler with ice. Add remaining ingredients and serve. For a party – increase amounts and pour over macerated fruit. Let stand overnight so fruit flavors soak in.

Barmenu_3.jpg

Raspberry Rain
WDW General Bar Menu

2 ounces Rain Organics Red Grape Hibiscus Vodka
1/2 oz Chambord
4 fresh raspberries
4 fresh lychee
juice from 1/2 lemon
soda water

Muddle the fruit in a tumbler. Add ice cubes, then top with vodka, juice squeezed from about half a lemon. Stir well and top the glass with soda water.

Barmenu_2.jpg

Antioxidant Cocktail
WDW General Bar Menu

1 1/2 ounces Finlandia Wild Berries Vodka
1/2 ounce Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
1 oz Bossa Nova Açai Juice with Agave
1 oz. Aloe Juice
Fresh Lychees
½ lemon cut into 2 wedges

Fill glass with ice, then add the vodka, Chambord and juices. Squeeze some of the lemon wedges on the drink, then garnish with the remaining lemon wedge and the lychee.

Barmenu_6.jpg

Very Berry Punch
WDW General Bar Menu

1.5 oz Finlandia Wild Berries Vodka
.5 oz Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
.5 oz Peach Schnapps
1 oz fresh orange juice
2 oz cranberry juice
1 oz grenadine

Fill a highball glass with ice and add the remaining ingredients.

Dobos Torte
Wolfgang Puck - Signature Dinner, for Food and Wine Festival 2009, Downtown Disney
1 (9-inch) round torte

Cake:
12 ounces unsalted butter, cut into chunks
1 vanilla bean, split in half lengthwise
2 ounces powdered sugar
10 eggs, separated
1 cup sugar
7 ounces cake flour, sifted

Chocolate Buttercream:
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup water
2 eggs plus 1 egg yolk
1 pound butter, cut into pieces
12 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
1 tablespoon rum, optional

Caramel Topping:
6 ounces sugar

Cake: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Mark the outline of a 9-inch cake pan on parchment paper. Repeat until you have 6 marked circles.

Place butter and vanilla in mixing bowl. Warm over low heat to soften. Transfer to a mixer and whip for 1 minute. Add powdered sugar and continue to whip another 5 minutes, until smooth and well blended. Lower the speed and add the egg yolks. Continue to whip for 2 to 3 minutes, until light.

In another mixing bowl, whip the egg whites until soft peaks. Add the granulated sugar and increase speed of the mixer. Whip until stiff but not dry. Fold the meringue into the egg yolk mixture. Gently fold flour into the egg mixture. Divide the batter equally among the 6-marked circles. With an offset spatula, spread the batter about 1/4-inch thick to fill in the marked circle. Bake in preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden in color. Allow to cool. Transfer each cake circle onto a 9-inch cake board. Reserve.

Chocolate Buttercream: In a saucepan, combine the sugar and water. Boil to 240 degrees F or soft ball stage on a candy thermometer. Do not stir.

Meanwhile, in a mixer, beat the eggs and egg yolk until light and ribbony. Lower the speed and gradually pour the hot syrup into the egg mixture. Increase the speed and whip mixture until room temperature. Add the butter, 1 piece at a time. Then add the melted chocolate and rum, if desired. Continue to whip until smooth and well blended.

Caramel Topping: Cook sugar until is amber in color. Pour caramel over 1 of the reserved cake layers. Run edge of a chef's knife in butter. With the help of the buttered edge knife, spread the caramel to cover the entire surface of the cake circle. Allow to cool to set the caramel. Cut into 12 equal pie cuts. Reserve.

To assemble torte: Reserve half of the Chocolate Buttercream. Using some of the remaining buttercream, spread a 1/8-inch layer on top of the first cake layer. Continue layering the remaining the 4 remaining cake circles and spreading the buttercream. When all 5 cake layers have been frosted, frost the sides and top of the cake. Use a pastry comb to finish the sides of the layered cake. Mark the top of the cake into 12 pie sections. Pipe the remaining buttecream on top of each pie section and arrange the caramel slices on top of the piped cream at an angle.

EvilQueen-T

yeah yeah yeah yummy just from reading... i think i gained 5 pounds just reading this post lol. i think i'm hitting the cod recipe first, maybe not with cod but we'll see.

EvilQueen-T

crisp escarole salad with garlicky anchovy dressing

i almost forgot... this came in my email today from the swan and dolphin
i'm not sure it's me but i'll try anything once and i think my dad will absolutely love it... he's the anchovy guy in our family
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Crisp Escarole Salad with Garlicky Anchovy Dressing[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ingredients:
2 3/4" Thick Slices of Sourdough Bread, Cut into 3/4" Dice (3 cups)
1 Large Head of Escarole, Light Green and White Leaves Only (cut crosswise into strips)
6 Radishes (thinly sliced)
4 Celery Ribs with Leaves (thinly sliced)
1 Cup Grape Tomatoes (halved)
1/2 Seedless Cucumber (halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise)
1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
8 Oil-Packed Anchovy Fillets (drained and coarsely chopped)
6 Large Garlic Cloves (minced)
2 1/2 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
Freshly Ground Pepper
Kosher Salt

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Method of Preparation:
Preheat the oven to 350°. On a baking sheet, toast the bread for 15 minutes, tossing once, until lightly golden. Let cool. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss the escarole strips with the radishes, celery, tomatoes, and cucumber.

In a small saucepan, combine the olive oil, chopped anchovies and minced garlic. Cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until the garlic is lightly golden (about 7 minutes). Add the croutons to the salad and toss. Pour the dressing over the salad, season lightly with salt and toss again.

Presentation:
Serve immediately.

Serves: 4
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Click here
for a larger view
[/FONT]

tigsmom

i almost forgot... this came in my email today from the swan and dolphin
i'm not sure it's me but i'll try anything once and i think my dad will absolutely love it... he's the anchovy guy in our family...

Was just coming to post that! You beat me to it :lol:

I think I'll be skipping this one :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom