Rarest disney characters

joanna71985

I haven't seen kermit or miss piggy our for a long time either...or has anyone seen the three little pigs or the big bad wolf?

Kermit and Miss Piggy no longer come out. And the 3 pigs and Big Bad Wolf are only in parades.

I've never seen Scrooge or Huey, Dewey, and Lewey. It would be awesome though. Do those characters even make it around the parks? I know they don't now, but did they ever. I was aware of Launchpad. Yet another one that I'd love to see. Sigh. Maybe one day.

Scrooge comes out in Nov/Dec (during regular hours, as well as MVMCP).

tracyandalex

They are out each day in Town Square.

My List Include:
- Kronk
- Yzma
- Kuzco
- Pain
- Panic
- Esmeralda
- Megara
- Quasimodo

I'll leave it there for now :)

i have a picture with Quasimodo and Megara taken in Epcot several years ago. That was the only time I seen them

Jerm

That's a cool site - Don Carnage would have been a really neat character to get a picture taken with.

They just had DC out at DCA for Halloween. If you look at my flickr site...link below I think that is one of the first pics that pop up.

krankenstein

Until NOW! Got to snap a picture with Scrooge over at MK this past week. :D

Very awesome. I'm glad you got to meet my favorite Uncle.

I thought of another one that is very hard to find. My all time favorite character.....Dumbo! He seems to only come out when his ride is being rehabbed.

redkoala245

I have to say
The Princesses (unless you want to eat in the castle or in Norway with them, then no)
The Seven Dwarfs (I used to see them but not anymore)
Daisy (we would ask a CM where Daisy is and they give us the stupid answer)
Mushu (I only see him at the China Pavilion)
The Robin Hood Characters
I heard Marie is rare
Jungle Book Characters
That's all I could think of

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I have to say
The Princesses (unless you want to eat in the castle or in Norway with them, then no)

The princesses (some of them anyway- normally Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora) are in Toontown in the Hall of Fame/County Bounty. Jasmine is in Morocco and Adventureland (not at the same time of course!). Snow White and Dopey appear in Germany, Snow White can sometimes be seen in Town Square as well. Mulan and Mushu appear in China. Belle is in her storybook garden at MK and then she heads over to France at Epcot. Aurora also appears in France. The princesses are very busy!

Daisy can be found in Town Square or by the hat at the studios in the AM and then she usually moves over to Camp Minnie Mickey for about an hour at lunch time. After she leaves Camp Minnie Mickey she goes out shopping to spend all of Donald's hard earned money.

Hot4Hudgens

Daisy can be found in Town Square or by the hat at the studios in the AM and then she usually moves over to Camp Minnie Mickey for about an hour at lunch time. After she leaves Camp Minnie Mickey she goes out shopping to spend all of Donald's hard earned money.

I saw her for the first time since I was a kid over at DHS. All the originals (Mickey, Pluto, Goofy, etc.) were spaced out in front of the Sorcerer's Hat early Thursday morning. I would have loved to snap a photo with all of them, but I had a 50 minute line make! Haha. (TSMM)

joanna71985

I thought of another one that is very hard to find. My all time favorite character.....Dumbo! He seems to only come out when his ride is being rehabbed.

Yeah, he hasn't been out since 2005.:(

I have to say
The Seven Dwarfs (I used to see them but not anymore)
Mushu (I only see him at the China Pavilion)
The Robin Hood Characters
I heard Marie is rare
Jungle Book Characters
That's all I could think of

*Mushu is only in China at Epcot.
*The 7 Dwarfs only come out for a group picture at MNSSHP, and usually come out for the Characters in Bloom weekend (though they didn't last year). Other then those, they are just in parades (with the exception of Dopey, who can be found in Germany).
*The Jungle Book characters are rare (with the exception of Baloo and King Louie). The others only came out for the release of the dvd, and haven't been out besides that since.

Peabody

While not a single rare character.....my wish would be to get a pic with my son and the whole Fab 5 at once. I doubt they all are ever at the same place at the same time for a picture. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

joanna71985

While not a single rare character.....my wish would be to get a pic with my son and the whole Fab 5 at once. I doubt they all are ever at the same place at the same time for a picture. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

No, unfortunately. The most who are together are Mickey and Minnie in Toontown. For the most part, they meet individually.

d43boy

postal03

Just returned from WDW yesterday.Finally found Jiminy Cricket after 10 years of searching, out at AK, Rafikys conservation station. Three faries are out in toon town.
On another note, they had a rebooking promotion going on last week, booked Sept 09 trip at Wilderness Lodge with dining package for under 2 grand for 5 nights,

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom