Rarest disney characters

Keyda

I am going with Milo Thatch and Kida (or in my case Keyda).
I hear you can only see them on Valentine's Day....:cry:

hwdelien

How about Jane Porter? In all of my trips, I've only seen her once, and to be honest, I didn't even know who she was until I looked at her signature in my daughter's autograph book.

ValentineMouse

I went to Disneyland Paris in August and saw Jiminy Cricket - I'd never seen him meet n' greeting in WDW.

A funny thing is Brer Bear was there as well - I'm sure most people at the Paris park haven't seen Song of the South and won't have a clue who he is - especially when they don't have a Splash Mountain to tell the Brer Rabbit story!

themerebear6453

I've only ever seen Bernard and Bianca from The Rescuers in other Disney Parks, never in Disney World. Plus, last time I looked for Prince Phillip and I couldn't find him.

Hot4Hudgens

We found them as well as Jiminy Cricket and other characters from Pinocchio in Italy.

The only time I recall seeing any of the 3 (aside from parades) was at Magic Kingdom near the WD statue a few years ago. I literally did a double take. My group was like "What are you looking at?" :lol:

By the way, great site SamnDawn

Pens24

Original Poster
I use to see all the spalsh mountain charcters by the exit of the ride but I haven't seen them in a long time:brick:

Missing20K

Oh, do you know who used to be taken for granted but is now VERY RARE? Merlin from The Sword in the Stone. Ever since they canceled his show out by the Carousel in Fantasyland, he's disappeared. *poof*

Yep, I remember meeting them when I was really young in the early/mid-80's (don't remember exact year) but don't recall seeing them since. And it's my favorite Disney movie too. I haven't had a picture with a character since I was a preteen, but I would definitely get a picture with Merlin or Archimedes.

joanna71985

Ive only seen The Fairy God Mother twice. Once during the MNSSHP and once right behind the castle and there was NO line. I seen a picture on here this week someone was with Jiminy Cricket. Ive never seen him before. Mulan was hard to find a few years back from what I remember but think you can see her at the China pavilion pretty much everyday now.

I believe Fairy Godmother should be meeting behind the castle. And Jiminy Cricket can be found in Town Square, as well as AK (RPW).

I saw Chip and Dale as he Recue Rangers a few years ago!

Chip and Dale don't come out in the RR outfits anymore.:(

How about Jane Porter? In all of my trips, I've only seen her once, and to be honest, I didn't even know who she was until I looked at her signature in my daughter's autograph book.

She pretty much only comes out during mnsshp.

I've only ever seen Bernard and Bianca from The Rescuers in other Disney Parks, never in Disney World. Plus, last time I looked for Prince Phillip and I couldn't find him.

Prince Philip pretty much only comes out during MNSSHP and MVMCP.

Disneygirl91395

Ive only seen a prince once so there very rare as is the wicked queen form snow white and sleeping beauty. I also think Calrabell and Horise are tought 2 find 2. Ive also never seen kanga or roo.:shrug:

Phonedave

All 7 of the Dwarves make occassional apperaences in EPCOT

I have seen pictures of the Kingdom Hearts characters, but have never seen them in person.

-dave

joanna71985

Ive only seen a prince once so there very rare as is the wicked queen form snow white and sleeping beauty. I also think Calrabell and Horise are tought 2 find 2. Ive also never seen kanga or roo.:shrug:

The princes are only out for mnsshp and mvmcp (with the exception of Prince Charming, who is at 1900 Park Fare dinner).

Snow Queen is rare. She appears at mnsshp, and I have also seen her once in awhile at DHS in the afternoon.

Clarabelle and Horace used to appear in Town Square in the mornings. Don't know if they still do since Family Fun Day parade ended.

Kanga and Roo don't come out for meets. They are in the mnsshp and mvmcp parades, though.

joanna71985

All 7 of the Dwarves make occassional apperaences in EPCOT

I have seen pictures of the Kingdom Hearts characters, but have never seen them in person.

-dave

All 7 dwarves out together is pretty rare. They are out for a group picture for mnsshp, and they were out 2 years ago for the Characters in Bloom weekend at Epcot (they weren't out last year).

The Kingdom Hearts characters haven't been out in about 4 years, unfortunately.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The princes are only out for mnsshp and mvmcp (with the exception of Prince Charming, who is at 1900 Park Fare dinner).

Snow Queen is rare. She appears at mnsshp, and I have also seen her once in awhile at DHS in the afternoon.

Clarabelle and Horace used to appear in Town Square in the mornings. Don't know if they still do since Family Fun Day parade ended.

Kanga and Roo don't come out for meets. They are in the mnsshp and mvmcp parades, though.

But isn't Roo always in the pouch? Is there even a Roo that can walk on it's own? (character integrity aside :lookaroun)

jeffk410

Friar

Friar tuck is my vote for one of the more rare now adays. And to peopel saying they never see piglet and pooh they are almost everyday in Animal Kingdom! Winnie Tigger Piglet all three in the same area.

surfsupdon

Mine is a Streetmosphere Character. I had a fantastic run in with a Ms Carlotta Diamonds at MGM back in 2002. She was hysterical. No other "Hollywood locals" had seen her either since then, said she was in rehab.

Have not found her again until I ran the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 13K this past October and saw her randomly out on Sunset Blvd at around 1:30am. Apparently Carlotta was indeed at rehab and came back sober and with some botox. She looked great and was fun to see out again.

Anyone else see Carlotta Diamonds at the Studios?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom