Rarest disney characters

jen2009

I do not know the last time I saw Jimmy Cricket or Pinocchio. Maybe I went by when they were one break. My goal next trip is to get pictures with all characters. Would like to do this with fiance while on or wedding trip. makes for a great scrapbook.:) I have never taken the time to actually get my pics done with them since I was little.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I do not know the last time I saw Jimmy Cricket or Pinocchio. Maybe I went by when they were one break. My goal next trip is to get pictures with all characters. Would like to do this with fiance while on or wedding trip. makes for a great scrapbook.:) I have never taken the time to actually get my pics done with them since I was little.

Jiminy Cricket tends to hang out over at Animal Kingdom at Rafiki's Planet Watch, he used to show up in town's square but probably won't be making appearances there again until the summer (if at all). Pinocchio should be in town's square (in front of Exposition Hall) daily until just before 3pm.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
We always tryed looking for her except she was only in parades!

Make sure to check at guest relations next time you're in MK or Epcot. They should be able to tell you where to find her. Usually she's in town's square at MK and the UK in Epcot.

steamboat willie mickey! i think ive only seen him in fantasmic show!:(

other hard ones to find, Pinocchio,dumbo,most of pixars cars characters,wall-e,7 dwarfs,

joanna71985

steamboat willie mickey! i think ive only seen him in fantasmic show!:(

other hard ones to find, Pinocchio,dumbo,most of pixars cars characters,wall-e,7 dwarfs,

I've seen pictures of Steamboat Willie Mickey meeting in DL. But he is only in Fantasmic in WDW.

Pinocchio- Town Square (MK)
Dumbo- hasn't been out since 2005 unfortunately
Cars- only Lightning and Mater have ever been out (I think Sally may have been made, but she doesn't meet)
Walle- has never been out at WDW
7 Dwarves- outside of a group picture for mnsshp, only Dopey meets regularly (they are just in parades otherwise, and possibly at Characters in Bloom)

talfonso

I wish Roger Rabbit would come out again. He used to be EVERYWHERE, but now he's non-existent.

Sadly, because of the rights issues, I know I'll never get to see Roger again.:mad:

I feel your pain, man.

Oh, and I saw Max last Christmas - near the Splash Mountain entrance - I took a photo but it will be up soon! :)

joanna71985

I hardley see Mad Hatter and Mary Poppins.At Disneyland, it's very usual to see those characters.Especially Hatter

Mad Hatter can be found near the Teacups in the morning, and is also at 1900 Park Fare breakfast. Mary Poppins can be found in the UK in Epcot, I think she still shows up in Town Square, and also is at 1900 Park Fare breakfast.

Steamboat willie mickey is out in the parks!?!?

At WDW, he is just in the finale of Fantasmic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom