Rarest disney characters

bterrier22

8/08 pinocchio gepedo and jimney in front of Tony's on main street. Jiminey is my favorite haven't seen him since 1981 Spent a lot of time with him Made my whole trip!! Lots of awesome pics! cant wait till 8/09 and 12/09!

drew81

They are out each day in Town Square.

My List Include:
- Kronk
- Yzma
- Kuzco
- Pain
- Panic
- Esmeralda
- Megara
- Quasimodo

I'll leave it there for now :)

They all exist, but unless there are a lot of guest requests for them Disney probably won't bring them back out.

Jerm

Friar tuck is my vote for one of the more rare now adays.

It is funny how some of these characters like Friar Tuck used to be out every morning for YEARS but no one would even take notice of him. I saw him in front of AK I think it was last Aug pre opening.

adrianuk91

I'm kicking myself a bit as i saw saw snow white and all of the seven dwarfs out at MNSSHP on the 21/10/08 and I thought ow I'll get at them at the party on the 31st but I didn'd see them again. oh well just gives me a reason to go back to florida again away from all this rain over here, it's rained everyday since we got back from our holiday. Also I remember seeing brer bear, fox and rabbit out all the time at sm but I only saw them in parades and when they did the hokey pokey in fronteirland. Where are the princes? I think they should be out more as without them there would be no princess'.

Uncle Scrooge and the nephews top my rare characters list. Oddly enough, I've seen Launchpad quite a few times just outside the DAK entrance. I heard one parent comment to her kid, "oh look, it's Donald in a pilot suit" :hammer:

Character that I see all too often: the infamous Gepetto

Hot4Hudgens

Uncle Scrooge and the nephews top my rare characters list. Oddly enough, I've seen Launchpad quite a few times just outside the DAK entrance. I heard one parent comment to her kid, "oh look, it's Donald in a pilot suit" :hammer:

I've never seen Scrooge or Huey, Dewey, and Lewey. It would be awesome though. Do those characters even make it around the parks? I know they don't now, but did they ever. I was aware of Launchpad. Yet another one that I'd love to see. Sigh. Maybe one day.

Pens24

Original Poster
I haven't seen kermit or miss piggy our for a long time either...or has anyone seen the three little pigs or the big bad wolf?

I've never seen Scrooge or Huey, Dewey, and Lewey. It would be awesome though. Do those characters even make it around the parks? I know they don't now, but did they ever. I was aware of Launchpad. Yet another one that I'd love to see. Sigh. Maybe one day.

I'm thinking that Scrooge and the nephews probably made rounds back when Toontown Fair was Birthdayland/Starland since it was set in Duckburg (I don't remember seeing them when I was there back then, but it'd make sense). They probably made rounds at Disneyland's Toontown in the early 90s too. I can't remember where, but once on the Internet I found a picture someone had taken of a Beagle Boy at DL's Toontown.

Launchpad is probably seen more frequently than Scrooge and the boys because Scrooge and the boys have the short Duck-height. Disney probably would rather have a Duck-height cast member go out as Donald or Daisy rather than Scrooge or the nephews.

At least they show Scrooge and the nephews in the "welcome to WDW" video that you watch on the Magical Express Bus. :)

krankenstein

Scrooge is out every year at MVMCP. I think he is also out closer to Christmas at MK.

Here is a picture from last Christmas:

picture.php

tigsmom

They are out each day in Town Square.

My List Include:
- Kronk
- Yzma
- Kuzco
- Pain
- Panic
- Esmeralda
- Megara
- Quasimodo

I'll leave it there for now :)

I've only seen Megara from your list. She was out with a bunch of characters from different movies and the group included Shang from Mulan...I have not seen him out again.

Uncle Scrooge and the nephews top my rare characters list. Oddly enough, I've seen Launchpad quite a few times just outside the DAK entrance. I heard one parent comment to her kid, "oh look, it's Donald in a pilot suit"

We've seen him once, in the MK at Exposition Hall.

Edeyore

We've only ever run into Tweedledee & Tweedledum once and that was at the Studios a few years ago.

Though I do not get to WDW as much as many on these boards, the last time I saw Tweedledee & Tweedledum was 1998 in the Magic Kingdom. My sons liked them because of the way they signed their autograph books.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom