Rarest disney characters

michaelnyc

rare characters

if anyone is intersted i have the following autographs and can make copies to email out

king leonidas
miss bianca
bernard
flounder
sebastian
cogsworth
brer fox
march hare
urusla
jessica rabbit
simba
merlin
mike and sully
kermit and miss piggy
tons of others, just ask, i might have it

i am currently working on getting all of the ones from chicken little too

what i need is the following
blue fairy
flaura fauna merriwether
madam mim
luminiere, mrs potts, and chip
gaston

kmanship

"The Incredibles" is one of my favorite movies but I hardly ever see them at the parks... I saw Elastigirl and Mr. Incredible one time right after the movie came out but that's it. I wish they were out more.

MKCP 1985

"The Incredibles" is one of my favorite movies but I hardly ever see them at the parks... I saw Elastigirl and Mr. Incredible one time right after the movie came out but that's it. I wish they were out more.

Check out the block party parade and Disney Animation at the Studios. :wave:

Having Pooh and friends is very English and proper for Epcot, but it would be equally cool to have Robin Hood, Little John, Friar Tuck and Prince John (the phony king of England) do occasional sets there as well. It has been ages since I have seen the Maid Marian character, so I leave her out, but having her appear would be the bomb.

Mary Poppins could discontinue her appearances and it wouldn't bother me. She very rarely actually looks like the Julie Andrews Mary Poppins character anyway. :shrug:

drew81

if anyone is intersted i have the following autographs and can make copies to email out

king leonidas
miss bianca
bernard
flounder
sebastian
cogsworth
brer fox
march hare
urusla
jessica rabbit
simba
merlin
mike and sully
kermit and miss piggy
tons of others, just ask, i might have it

i am currently working on getting all of the ones from chicken little too

what i need is the following
blue fairy
flaura fauna merriwether
madam mim
luminiere, mrs potts, and chip
gaston

You could always stop at Guest Relations and see if they could get them for you. Sometimes they can.

joanna71985

You can find Mrs. Incredible, Mr. Incredible, and Frozone in the Animation Building at DHS.

SpykeYs

Garfield is the rarest characters. I never saw him at Walt Disney World..

Ohhh duh! He's not a Disney character.. :ROFLOL:

VilliansRule

My teen daughter is OBSESSED with Maleficent

and wants to see her/meet her so bad(ly)! Villians are hard to find. We've seen Captain Hook the past two years near Pirates of the Caribbean. I've seen Cruella De Vil outside Tower of Terror (but that was a few years ago) Last year we saw the evil stepsisters and their mother outside Cinderella Castle. I had my picture taken with the Evil Queen (my particular favorite) about 4 or 5 years ago (near Winnie the Pooh ride) but my daughter is DYING to see maleficent.....

She thinks there should be a Villian character meal! LOL

drew81

and wants to see her/meet her so bad(ly)! Villians are hard to find. We've seen Captain Hook the past two years near Pirates of the Caribbean. I've seen Cruella De Vil outside Tower of Terror (but that was a few years ago) Last year we saw the evil stepsisters and their mother outside Cinderella Castle. I had my picture taken with the Evil Queen (my particular favorite) about 4 or 5 years ago (near Winnie the Pooh ride) but my daughter is DYING to see maleficent.....

She's at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party.

plaz10

i couldn't agree more! I LOVE THE VILLIANS and they are so hard to find (outside of MNSSHP) which i have never been to :cry:

I think there should be a villian castle...obviously much smaller than cinderella with a villian meal and a villian store (better than villians in vogue which is mainly PoC and Nightmare before Christmas stuff!) Somewhere on another post i saw someone creating their own restaurant called "the cauldron" and it was all villian based. i love it.

what i REALLY want is there to be an URSULA character to meet!
was there ever one?

drew81

i couldn't agree more! I LOVE THE VILLIANS and they are so hard to find (outside of MNSSHP) which i have never been to :cry:

I think there should be a villian castle...obviously much smaller than cinderella with a villian meal and a villian store (better than villians in vogue which is mainly PoC and Nightmare before Christmas stuff!) Somewhere on another post i saw someone creating their own restaurant called "the cauldron" and it was all villian based. i love it.

what i REALLY want is there to be an URSULA character to meet!
was there ever one?

There used to be a villains meal but guests complained so Disney took it out.

michaelnyc

rare characters

maleficent is my all time favorite also

there use to be a villians meal at the grand flordian
alice and mary poppins hosted the breakfast there and the villians hosted dinner

i made reservations for the dinner my very first trip to wdw, when we got to the floridian for dinner, i was informed that they canceled the villians dinner the day before since they were scaring too many children and had too many complaints

they replaced them with the pooh characters for a short while before turning it into cinderella's dinner

also prior to where pooh's playful spot in the magic kingdom was built (the old 20,000 leagues quere) there was a villian meet and greet area where maleficent, the queen of hearts, snow queen, stromboli, big bad wolf, and numerous others would pose for pictures and autographs
that was done away with for the more kid friendly pooh playground

i have so many older photos of maleficent where she had a flesh colored face, now whe wears the green makeup

i think the only place you can meet her now is at the holloween party or just see her in the parades, its a shame since she is one of the golden disney greats

michaelnyc

ursula autograph

ursula only appears at the parades

a cast member was nice enough to have her sign some lithographs for me behind the scenes before a parade one year

michaelnyc

ursula autograph

Ursula.jpg

Edeyore

Garfield is the rarest characters. I never saw him at Walt Disney World..

Ohhh duh! He's not a Disney character.. :ROFLOL:

You are just looking to cause trouble. This is a very serious thread.
I mean we are talking character signatures here. Come on!!! :lol:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I wish Roger Rabbit would come out again. He used to be EVERYWHERE, but now he's non-existent.

Sadly, because of the rights issues, I know I'll never get to see Roger again.:mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom