Question for all you so called "purists"......

LilDucky

The Light bulb is closed for refurbishment. We recommend The Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights or SpectroMagic as an alternative during this time.

:lookaroun :lookaroun

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
ClemsonTigger said:
You don't read, the facts are there over two full pages. You have been making these lightbulb kind of comments all over the boards lately. You think you are the only one with insider knowledge and think you can act like a moderator.

Grow up you dim bulb :zipit:
Please show me which comments you are referring to...you can't because I deleted them.... I mean their aren't any!I have more knowledge of the Light bulb project and every thing else concerning Disney then you could ever dream of. I can't say how I know these things but rest assured I know more than you.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Master Yoda said:
Please show me which comments you are referring to...you can't because I deleted them.... I mean their aren't any!I have more knowledge of the Light bulb project and every thing else concerning Disney then you could ever dream of. I can't say how I know these things but rest assured I know more than you.

I don't have to put up with this kind of nonsense...this is supposed to be a Disney board. I've had enough, you won't be seeing me around here any more! :lookaroun

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
ClemsonTigger said:
I don't have to put up with this kind of nonsense...this is supposed to be a Disney board. I've had enough, you won't be seeing me around here any more! :lookaroun
Fine and take that Grizz guy with you!

lawyergirl77

All of you owe me a new keyboard... There is coffee all over mine now due to this thread. My assistant thinks I'm insane because I've been trying to hold in the laughter while I scrolled through the posts. :lol:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
lawyergirl77 said:
All of you owe me a new keyboard... There is coffee all over mine now due to this thread. My assistant thinks I'm insane because I've been trying to hold in the laughter while I scrolled through the posts. :lol:
At least you get it. I have been wondering how many newbies have passed by this thread and been absolutely horrified.:lol:

lawyergirl77

Master Yoda said:
At least you get it. I have been wondering how many newbies have passed by this thread and been absolutely horrified.:lol:
Who you calling a newbie, Yoda? Can't you read?!!

That's it, I'm ignoring your ignorant posts from now on. Clearly, your grasp of the obvious pales in comparison to my ability not only to turn an innocent comment into a blatant attack, but also to create further thread drift in order to make everything about me!!!!!!

:lol:

lawyergirl77

dandaman said:
You liar! I even looked for an hour at the thing! :lookaroun

...Ow. Now my corneas hurt.
Typical gullible Leafs fan! :lol:

(How many Leafs fans does it take to change a lightbulb? We don't know - they haven't changed one since 1967!) ;)

Tim G

KevinPage said:
Q: How many Disney fanboys does it take to change a lightbulb ?
A: 10. 1 to change the bulb, the other 9 to whine and complain how
the old bulb was much better.

Enjoy :D :D :D
Are you shure?? I would rather suggest...

Q: How many Disney fanboys does it take to change a lightbulb ?

A: 10... 1 stands on the table, holding the bulb up high and the other 9 to turn the table around for the first...

dandaman

lawyergirl77 said:
Typical gullible Leafs fan! :lol:

(How many Leafs fans does it take to change a lightbulb? We don't know - they haven't changed one since 1967!) ;)

Q: How many Canadiens does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: None. The lightbulb was broken during one of the riots. :lookaroun

...Then again, the Leafs may be the only Canadian NHL team that hasn't incited a major riot. ;) Besides the Nordiques and the Jets ("Who?")

*cough*5-4LeafsWinOnSaturday*cough*

lawyergirl77

dandaman said:
Q: How many Canadiens does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: None. The lightbulb was broken during one of the riots. :lookaroun

...Then again, the Leafs may be the only Canadian NHL team that hasn't incited a major riot. ;) Besides the Nordiques and the Jets ("Who?")

*cough*5-4LeafsWinOnSaturday*cough*

Pfft - Only a Leafs fan would take such obvious pleasure in a regular season win... And the only reason why you bring up the riots is because you WISH you had something to riot about!!! :lol:

Corrus: I would add - "And about 100 fanboys (and girls) to watch the lightbulb being changed and comment about how they would have done it better and how stupid TWDC is for not recognizing their obvious brilliance!!" :lol:

Tim G

lawyergirl77 said:

Pfft - Only a Leafs fan would take such obvious pleasure in a regular season win... And the only reason why you bring up the riots is because you WISH you had something to riot about!!! :lol:

Corrus: I would add - "And about 100 fanboys (and girls) to watch the lightbulb being changed and comment about how they would have done it better and how stupid TWDC is for not recognizing their obvious brilliance!!" :lol:
But seriously... with all this blabering about a lightbulb...

What's a light bulb??? :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom